*~*Challengers~*2/19

punka274

Cathlete
Hey girls!

4ds came yesterday...I hadn't had a chance to view anything but the first two step combo's in LIS then i had to go to my MIL's basment due to tornado warnings. All we got was rain and bad winds,thank goodness.

so i am to preview most of 4ds today but what i saw was GREAT! Looks so much fun....im just excited to be doing something new from my favorite instructor:eek:
Belinda-Great job on your 4mile workout!

Today is a circuit workout....im not sure what im doing yet? I may copy Lori and do a circuit using my treadmill and the weight section in Cardio and Weights...that was fun last time.

bbl

:confused:where is everybody?

My workout is done! I did a Tread mill circuit with the weight section of C&W. Then I did total body sculpting...and OMG my legs were burning:eek: In total i worked out for about 70mins...523cals burned. I increased my running time to:D it was challenging though:confused:

Its TTOTM for me and it weird but ive got loads of enery today...ive already cleaned my kitchen up and started two loads of laundry:eek:

ok,i hope somebody check in's today otherewise im talking to myself:eek:

lator gators:cool:

Amelia, since you have so much energy, want to come to my house and clean? No work out yet for me today. I hope to do something tonight. It's suppose to be a cardio day. I just didn't feel like getting up this morning and doing it. STS is wearing me out. Hopefully next week will fly by and then I'll be on a recovery week. I did manage to get in my missed cardio from Tuesday by taking the dogs out for 40 minutes yesterday.

Hope eveyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Evening,

I finally managed a wo last nite and it wasn't very pretty, I did SB combos 1-3.Tonite is suppose to be PLB and abs but the cold got worse today so we will see how I feel after I eat.

Amelia-good job on the wo Aunt Flo decided to visit me twice this month.

Jean-hope you find some energy somewhere.

Everyone have a good evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.