*~*The Challengers 1/25 - 1/31*~*

punka274

Cathlete
Morning, i can't believe im seeing the sun this monring:eek:

Im not sure what im doing today as far as a workout goes, im leaning towards a cardio coach then some yoga. TOM is here and its in full swing:confused: after getting the kids up for school this morning i went back to bed:eek:

i will bbl to catch up:)

Good Morning,

The sun is acutally shining here today but we are expecting snow flurries and freezing rain for the rest of the week. Tonite will be Burn and Firm Pilates.

Amelia-TOM is a pain I wish Adam would have never taken a bite of that apple or was it Eve?

Amelia and Roxie: so glad the both of you are seeing the sun. Could you send some our way. We are getting a lot of rain. Not good whenyou still have a few feet of snow hanging around.

This morning I did 4DS ch/sh/tri premix with HiiT 30/30. It took me 74min. I had to keep stopping the DVD during 4DS to get set up for the next exercise.:mad:

Gotta go, DS(8) had no school today but we've been working on his project. What fun!;)

workout done as planned. I recorded a rodney yee yoga workout from discovery health and i absolutely loved it. He has great direction(left foot,right foot) im going to look into more of his workouts. It was called power yoga for beginners,it was filmed on a beach.

Roxie-im not sure,think it was adam:eek: its always the men that do stuff like that;)

bbl

Good Evening,

I did my scheduled workout tonite and it was ok.

Stats:
46 min
29 in the zone
130 min hr
161 max hr
264 cals burned.

Morning

Im thinking about doing kelly Coffey Meyers NYC today, its pretty tough. bbl

Roxie,WTG with your workout yesterday,nice cal burn!

So far this morning I did Athletic step. I burned 254cal in 44min. I hope to get some core work and a puppy walk in later. The sun is trying real hard to poke through and it is 36 degrees out.

BBL,

Good Morning,

Tonite will be Slo-Robics. The sun is trying to shine here to but its still cold. I can't wait for spring.

Amelia-nice workout.

Elaine-nice workout.

NYC done and my @ss was handed to me:confused:400 cals burned in total. Man that tricep workout on there is killer,yikes.

Im updating my resume girls, time to start looking for a job. The kids are at school m-f and im able to work during those hours, the problem is finding a front office/medical job that will work around the kids & DHs schedule:confused: but like my mother always says...where there's a will,there's a way;) This time no big medical center...the smaller the better(or easier:p)

Elaine-Nice workout....the sun is shinning here as well, so nice to see it!

Roxie-Have fun with your workout tonight!

Just finished 13 min of Core circuit. burned 68 cals.
Next, shower and a nice puppy walk as the sun has made it through the clouds. Yeah!!

Amelia: good luck with the job hunt. My job works around my family's schedule, which has been great! I am very lucky!

Roxie: spring is good, just don't like the mud part of it, especially with a cream colored puppy!

morning

today will be a cardio and then some much needed yoga. Lots of things going on right now:( the landord came by and told us she was going up on the rent:( i was so furious my heart was pounding...i still can't believe it:mad: & were having to do some credit repair on my dhs credit before we can buy a home...so frustrating,something we had no idea was on his credit:(.

But on the bright side we have healthy children, a roof over our heads and dh still has a job...so i guess i can't complain much;):)

Roxie-Good job with LIS yesterday,think i will do that one today. Its simple and fun...except for those dynamic outer thighs:confused:

Elaine-great job with your workout yesterday! Thanks for the good luck too, i ran out of ink for my printer so i will be going out this weekend for some more then the hunt begins....

Jean-How are you doing lately?

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite for me is EBs Zen Sculpt. I need to try and work in a stretch back is tight.

Amelia-she wants to up your rent but half the time you don't have water and she doesn't like to fix anything what a witch.

workout done, decided on the original low impact step then i did power yoga for strength by Rodney yee...pretty challenging. burned 380 total.

Roxie-Have a great workout tonight! yeah, i keep thinking what goes around will most certainly come around.

Hi everyone. I actually ave gotten insome workouts. Short but sweet. yesterday I did part of Cardio circuit. Had some doms today since I haven't done much lately. This morning was chest back and shoulders using Pyramid Upper body. I'm afraid of what my shoulders will feel like tomorrow.

Jean

Hey Jean welcome back!

This morning I did 4DS back and bis premix and then HiiT 40/20. Boy that is a hard one. Some of the intervals were more like 35/20 :p

Good Morning,

Tonite I get a haircut after work, so if I get a chance to workout it will probably by KCMs 30min KB.

Jean-welcome back we missed you.

Roxie: enjoy your haircut. I sure could use one too!

This morning I did MMA Fusion. It's a fun one. The second combo is tough. I look at the TV and say WHAT!! WAIT FOR ME CATHE!!:D Someday I'll keep up.

Hey girls, finished my workout earlier. I did MM timesaver then a 30min dogwalk.

Dh told me some bad news( sigh,more bad news) he's getting laid off for one month...:confused: he's suppose to go back to work in march. At least he can get unemployment for that one month and its only going to be for a month( i hope). Im ok, just kinda bummed:(

i will try and catch up later, ive got to get some laundry done.

Jean-Great job with your workuots!

Roxie-i could use a trim myself...maybe this weekend. Im getting that KCM kickbox workout this weekend, she has so many that i want so its hard to pick just one:confused:

Elaine-Nice workout today.

Amelia, so sorry to hear about the layoff.

Roxie, how the hair cut go? Did you change the style of just go for a trim?

Elaine, sounds like you are having fun with yor workouts. too funny about the 35/20. the one time I did it, I think it turn into something like 20/40+pause, for some of those invervals, LOL.

This morning was Cardio Coach V2. It actually felt nice to be back on the TM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.