*~*THE CHALLENGERS*~* wk of 2/22

punka274

Cathlete
Morning Ladies...just getting us started.

TOM is zapping my energy,argh! Maybe the coffee will kick in soon...

I'd like to get in a cardio workout today...will see.

bbl

Good Morning,

Still suffering from sinus issues but at least my nose is draining now so maybe the pressure will go away. I plan on repeating last weeks workouts so tonite is KPC cardio drills.

Amelia-hope you get your cardio in.

workout done, decided on a 40 minute power walk. Were off to get some grocery's

Roxie-Have a good workout tonight

Roxie: glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better. My cold is finally gone.

Amelia: good job on the walk.

Hi Jean!

This morning I did HiiT DW and GS 32min premix.

Gotta go deliver my DS' paper route for him.

Good Evening,

I did KPC cardio drills and 30 pushups and 125 crunches.

Stats:
38 min
24 in the zone
160 min hr
191 max hr
309 cals burned.

Morning,

We have an appointment this morning to look at place that's right down the street...with in walking distance. I was so excited about it i couldn't sleep last night. It's 3br 2bath, huge back/fenced in yard, new appliances & the kids don't have to change schools,they'll be on the same school bus:eek:... And the best thing about it is its owner finance! DH and i have always had our eye on it.

Im just so excited, its everything we ever wanted:) the monthly payment wouldn't be much more than this place. The guy that owns it owns all the properties around here and is well known and respected...so that's a plus too!

Elaine,Roxie-Nice workouts yesterday, WTG!

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is SS #17 lower body. I woke up feeling dizzy can't hardly walk think I slept funky last night.

Amelia-good luck on the house hope all goes well.

Amelia: I am so excited for you. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Roxie: what is SS#17?

This morning I did Cardio Core circuit premix 34min. and then did Imax2 1-5. I burned 291 cal in 57min. I was pretty sweaty!

I've gotta get going. We are suppose to get a snow/rain mixture today. I need to get the puppy out for a long walk. She needs to burn off some energy.

Amelia: I am so excited for you. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Roxie: what is SS#17?

This morning I did Cardio Core circuit premix 34min. and then did Imax2 1-5. I burned 291 cal in 57min. I was pretty sweaty!

I've gotta get going. We are suppose to get a snow/rain mixture today. I need to get the puppy out for a long walk. She needs to burn off some energy.

Elaine-its Super Sets premix #17 lower body only.

Hey girls, lots of things going on today. Im so happy to report that were no longer renting..were BUYING:D Yep...were closing tomorrow.:eek: we should be completely moved in by next Wednesday:) im excited...but im also starting to feel bad..my throat is getting scratchy and im getting that 'sick' feeling in the back of my head:(

I will keep everyone posted, no workout today..i will try and get in one tomorrow!

Amelia, WOW, WOW, WOW. Congrats on the house find. That is so exciting. So quick too. Enjoy every minute of it. Hopefully your closing will go smoothly.

Hi Elaine and Roxie.

Well, I don't know when I will ever get back into the swing of things. Trying to get all my stuff together for tax time, spending time with DD trying to figure out her wedding plans, work, and just the regular household jobs are taking up all my time. The good news is that I'm not currently stressing. Just not working out either. I feel bad coming on here and not posting any workout results, but I love keeping up with you gals when. I'm going to give myself 2 weeks to get the tax stuff out of the way and some of the wedding planning stuff and hopefully I will get back to a good workout schedule. Hopefully that will work for me. I'll continue to check in when I can.

Jean

Good Evening,

Still not feeling great so I did Basic Step lower body add on.

Stats:
26 min
13 in the zone
123 min hr
157 max hr
135 cals burned.

Amelia-congrats on the house.

Jean-some day things will calm down and you can go back to working out I remember the wedding stuff.

Good Morning,

I am not having a good day incredibly dizzy going to the dr. at 3. I was going to do LM blasts but now we will have to see.

Hey girls quick check in here...im going bonkers getting everything ready for the move. DH is working the next four days so we won't be able to really move until sunday....ARG! Im moving small boxes until then.

The place is owner financing so were buying it. It will be ours in 25yrs:confused: but the good thing is that i don't have to deal with any banks, we pay an individual. Im trying to see if we qualify for that first time home buyers tax credit...if we do that would be awesome:eek: I know it seems quick but we have always admired this place,it was empty for a while...seems like it took forever for it to come up for sale.

im off to put up curtains today so nobody can be nosy;) There was an older lady out in her yard watching everything we were doing:rolleyes: No workout today..may just go ahead and take a rest week,haven't had one in a while.

Great job everyone on your workouts!!!

Good Evening,

The dr. says I am not allowed to workout or go to work for the next 2 days I still have fluid in my ears so I am on a diuretic and patch behind the ear.

Good Evening,

The dr. says I am not allowed to workout or go to work for the next 2 days I still have fluid in my ears so I am on a diuretic and patch behind the ear.

Roxie,im so sorry your still not feeling well. Take it easy and get better,hugs!

Good morning

We have to run up to the power company this morning and then run by the new place but after that i plan on getting in a step workout...i desperately need to get rid of some stress:confused: My eating has been good though...

Im dealing with idiots at the power company...they turned on the power at the WRONG address yesterday:mad: how in the world can they make that mistake? The water is getting cut on today and i hope all goes well:confused: AND DH had to cut the water off here(old place) because there is a leak in the hot water heater...i said this place is getting in the last word:p

I will try and bbl, ive got to go and buy a vacuum today because mine broke yesterday:mad: and im sure its really broke after i kicked the s*%~ out of it;)

Jean-Im glad to hear that your not stressing over everything. Hopefully you can get back in the swing of things soon. Good luck on the taxes.

Elaine-How are you doing today? How are you feeling?

Amelia: Congrats on you new home!!!:D

Roxie: take a rest week. Your body needs it.

Hey Jean, do what you can and things will calm down.

Yesterday it snowed about 6inches then rained. The snow was soooo heavy. It is raining today as well. We need to keep an eye on flooding. I hate it when the weather does this. We still have a lot of snow and to add a ton of rain to it spells flooded basements.

Yesterday along with shovelmax I did MM upper body. I have some small doms in my shoulders. I plan on doing Plyo legs for about 30min then GS legs floor and some ab work as soon as I get off this computer.

Good Morning,

I am hoping to get in either basic step or Turbo jam 20 min cardio party and push pull. I want something that doesn't involve alot of spinning. I am home from work again today so I have time to let things settle down.

Amelia-the people who run our utilities are idiots. How mean getting your vac.

Elaine-you can keep the snow we are expecting 40 degree temps nex week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.