*~*~CHALLENGERS FRIDAY*~*~

idream

Cathlete
HELLOOOOO!

Guys, hi, Heres a quick update.

My hubby and I have been sick! OMG, its been terrible. Some sort of virus, really severe headaches and stomach cramps and upset. I've had some vomiting (sorry too much detail??:() HE didn't have that bit! And I am sure my heads been worse than his too ;). I would go to work, the headaches start, dope myself up, stomach cramps, somehow (I don't know how) got through the day and then I'd get home, throw my horse in the stable (didn't even change his rugs over!!! Trust me I NEVER EVER do that!! He's my baby!) fed the guinea pig, showered the children, put hem into their PJ's and I collapsed into bed! Its been terrible! I don't have any family supports to help out, so when I or my hubby get sick, we are it! Don't have any help at all!!

Luckily, my hubby is one of those blokes who lives for food, so he would cook something for himself and the girls got fed! :) Mind you, they have had a lovely week, eating all the junk out of the pantry without MUm yelling "Getotta the pantry!!"

So there you have it! Thats where I've been. I've not even been interested in the Olympics!!

So, today is the first day I've felt slightly better, but I didn't have to work today so I was able to rest which was good.

Sorry for the self indulgent post, but I'm feeling very sorry for myself.:(

Hey Andrea - well done with the workouts!! I'll be right there........... in a couple of days;)

Amelia - Good luck for the job. I know I'm a bit late with that better late than never!

Becca - Thanks for your run down of the weekend. It sounded like both road trips were a smashing success.

Hi Roxie, Elaine and Jean, I'll catch up with what you girls are up to and post personals over the weekend. My heads starting to pound again so I want to get off this thing (sorry girls)

See ya.

Andrea

Morning girls

Andrea-Oh Andrea,how awful! Im glad your feeling a little be better! Do you have any idea were you got the virus? My DD is always bringing home crap from her school. It too bad you don't have any relatives that live close by. Well,im glad your back...sending hugs your way! Take care of yourself.

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is L&G with C&W abs. I have decided since the scale is not moving and I have been staying within my calorie range that maybe I am focusing to much on wts and not enough on cardio so my next rotation is going to involve alot more cardio have only been doing 2 days of that this month. TTOM started on Sunday and would you believe I am still going, this is the longest it has ever lasted.

Andrea-sorry to hear about your virus sounds absolutely awful. I am glad you are feeling better and glad to hear from you hope you get better soon.

Amelia-I accepted your friend request have a good day.

Hello to everyone else and have a good day.

wow,sure is quiet around here?

I'm done with my workout! Glad its over with...I walked my dog for thirty minutes then i did GS C&T timesaver...

Roxie-Good luck with your challenge! I try to do atleast four days of cardio a week...since i have to:rolleyes: I hope TTOTM ends for you soon...always a PITA;)

hey to everybody that follows!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.