*~*~CHALLENGERS~* 2009~*~*

Hi girls.

I'm still on the wagon! The Bis and Back of FF's rotation. Followed that up with some yoga. I can't go as heavy as I would like to yet. My bis were shot after the pyramids. I'm glad to see Debbie changes her workouts (reps and weights and rest periods) so I might start to do the same.

Becca - I saw your weights they are pretty good. Nothing weakling about them.

Roxie - What sort of poundage are you hauling?

Jean- I am with you with the long term challenge to lose that awful 10lbs. But I need to stay focussed NOW. So my mini challenge is to get to the end of the week, workout each day (and I have some serious doms going on, so its hard) and watch what I eat. Doable but I need to stay focussed.

Amelia- Your challenge is certainly doable too. You've come soo far, and you can do it. WE all CAN do it, we just need to stay on track, and on the wagon. But its a bloody bumpy wagon! very hard to cling on sometimes! LOL.

Have a great day, hi Elaine and Andrea.

moring girls

Happy new year....i feel asleep around 10ish last night:eek: DH watched the fireworks on the lake with the chiuahua,lol

today is a more intense workout than a dog walk....maybe some step. I need to do some weight lifting too but i don't want to push myself to hard. My nose seems to be clearing up but i think the cold has moved to my chest:mad: will see when i start that step workout.

Have a good day ladies! :)

Good Morning,

Today is KM low impact kickbox. Used heavier wts than normal with yesterdays workout and that is one of my goals this year is to really challenge myself.

Andrea-I am holding tight to 123lbs. I have to clean up my eating habits to drop anymore wt. Sounds like you did really well with FFs workout my biceps were fried after the pyramids but I pushed through in MM.

Amelia-take it easy you don't want to make yourself any sicker.

Everyone have a good day.

I finished my workout...did a circuit and burned about 350cals....I say about because dumb me turned off my HRM DURING my workout and forogt to turn it back on agian:rolleyes:....it was about 30mins into it,the workout was 50mins long.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok,just skipping by...feeling better today! Anybody else eating black eyed pea's turnip greens and cornbread for supper?:D:D:D:D Gotta start the new year off right(and its low in cals too;))

Hi Everyone,

I've been very bad this past week or two. Losing power and then having kids and DH home for two weeks has been havoc to my Wo and eating plans.I've managed a few WOs.

I plan on starting my new challenge Monday. Still to crazy around here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We are off to yet another friends house for dinner. I'll try to be somewhat good. The host is from Hawaii and serves very different food. I like to try what she serves.

Have a great weekend!!

Happy New Year!!!!! Welcome to 2009!

My WO today was 25 minute walk/run on the TM followed by 4DS KB.

Andrea, my head was fine this morning, only had one 1/2 glass of champagne. I was up until about 2:00 AM, though. I slept till 11, DH was kind enough to get up with the kiddos. Glad to hear that you are still on the wagon. Thanks for not thinking I am a weakling. :eek: I'm hoping I can up my weights with STS.

BTW!!!! DH ordered STS for me for Christmas!! I had cancelled my pre-order and he reordered it for me! I am so excited, I can't wait to get it!

Amelia, good work out!! I wanted to check my stats today but I couldn't find my HRM watch. :( I'm sure one of my children was playing with it. Enjoy your black-eyed peas! I had never heard of that until I met DH. We Ohio folk eat pork and saurkraut (which I am not making).

Roxie, are you sticking with FF rotation or are you going to follow Cathe's? How did your WO go? I thought of you today when I was at VS buying some new undies. Thanks for reminding me about the sale.

Elaine, what is your challenge going to be for the new year? Enjoy your Hawaiian food tonight, I just hope she doesn't serve poi. :confused:

Have a great first day of the year all!

Becca-I won't be doing week two because I don't have pure strength and I was going to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but I just saw cathes rotation so now I am undecided.

Hi everyone. Happy New Year. DH and I went to a New Year's Eve dinner/dance sponsored by his job. We had a blast with friends. Andrea, I had a drink for you as requested. Hope you like Margaritas. Stayed up late visiting after the party ended. I was exhausted today so no work out. Hopefully burned off some calories dancing last night.

Andrea, great job staying on the wagon. Maybe we should add some seat belts for the bumpy ride.

Amelia, glad it sounds like you are on the road to recovery. Thought about the black eyed peas, but didn't buy any. Never eaten turnup greens.

Roxie, good for you for holding steady. As intense as FF's rotation sounds, I bet you'll see some really good results.

Elaine, enjoy your dinner with friends. I'm sure you'lll get back to a routine once the kid go back to school.

Becca, how sweet of your DH to reorder STS. I can't wait for it. Hope we get great results.

Andrea H. how was your New Years?

Pauline are you still with us?

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.