*~*~ Weight Watchers Monday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!:) Ready to start another week?

We didn't have a real easy night, its a good thing I went to bed early. DS was up super early and cried when I left his room so I put him in the bed with us again. He went back to sleep again but I didn't. Man, he is all over the place. Then at 5:30 he decides he as had enough sleep;( but DH was wide awake and I got to go back to sleep for another couple of hours. He will be tired later. And its only 8 and DS is already gone for a nap:eek:

Amelia, did you eat clean yesterday? Ive been doing pretty good. For some reason I don't bother with the kitchen after supper anymore. This use to be the worst time of day for me and it is for most people. But after supper, Im done eating. I don't even think about it! Weird how that just magically happened. Probably the reason why I am keeping this 5 lbs off.

Cheryl, that sounds like a good deal. How many people are in on it? Your Thanksgiving is in Dec right? Or the end of Nov? Ours is in Oct. Good luck and you keep us posted. Do you weigh in at work?

Laine, any cardio yet? How much longer before your ready to jump around?

Well...my body hurts from my knees to my shoulders! I was hurting last night before I went to bed so I knew I had done a good workout. i only burned 580 cals though....not 1000! LOL I only burn that much on a 10 mile run. Today is just a run for me and abs....and LAUNDRY! Ick!

Have a good day~!
Lori:)

Goooooooood Morning WW'er Chicks;-)

Today is a AM walk or lis(haven't decided)and then UB on PH/BM2!

Lorie-Yep,I ate very good yesterday-I did eat a yougurt cup at 7:30 only because I was STARVING,LOL! Im one of those people that has to eat after dinnerx( . I also took a rest day yesterday so I had to stay right at my daily pts target! I think Im going to only use four of my activity pts from now on(somebody here stated to try it)But earn about nine or so everytime I workout. Sorry the little one woke you up so dang early...but im glad you got some sleep in. I've got laundry too...double ICK;-)

Question-what kind of bread is considered clean? I've been eating whole wheat bread(first ingredient being 100% stone ground wheat flour)

hey to the rest of the gang! Im making that turkey meatloaf recipe by tosca reno for supper today! Has anybody tried it?

bbl

Amelia, I guess if its not white your o.k. I usually buy multigrain or whole wheat...anything that isn't white.
My friend is on ww's again and was starving the other day. She was so hungry that she as cotray, had a headache and called off our supper plans. Or she may have been pretending just so she could get out of supper! LOL Shes like that! hehe I was kind of happy cause DH and I had a nice relaxing supper with no kids running around. She only gets 21 points though and thats why she is so hungry. No doubt she will stick to it cause she as willpowre like ive never seen before.

Lori
:)

hey girls,where is everybody! This thread seems to be strinking:eek:

Im done with my first workout,my am walk! Now im munching on some grindage;-)(watched waynes world recently)and I will start my other workout soon!

Lorie-I've got a friend that started ww a while back-shes not on it now(kinda gave up-said it was too "complicated" for her,LOL)but she only got like 22pts.She doesn't workout,I told her she could earn activity pts!but she said it wasn't worth the effort!(?)I think shes got too many excuses;-) I also think if a person is determined enough there is no limits to their potential!;-)

Hey has anybody tried Quaker's "simple Harvest" oatmeal yet? The ingredients are pretty clean,it does have some sugar in it though but not any hydra oils or added preservatives! its pretty good,has whole flaxseed in it too;-)I just had an envelope with some milk in it,didn't have to add any sweetner either!:9

bbl

Hi everyone,

Well, I've got both kids off to school and I don't have to pick one up until 11:30. I'd already be gone shopping except almost nothing is open this early. I need to go return some stuff at Macy's and hit a couple other shops in the mall.

Yesterday I realized that my sister-in-law will be here in only a week. She'll be watching the kids while we go to NYC, so I need to really clean house because she is the cleanest, most organized person in our family. It's not so much that she'll judge me on my housekeeping but I just like to make a good impression, and especially on her. My husband is annoyed that the house gets cleanest when we have company--he thinks I should keep it just as clean all the time, but he doesn't know what kind of work it takes to get it to that level (esp. with two little boys). I made a schedule of what to clean each day this week so I can do a thorough cleaning top to bottom. Yesterday I started at the top with the attic. It's a finished attic with a couple little rooms. One of them is DH's cluttered office and one is a room we've just filled with books, luggage, board games, mementos, etc. It was a big mess as I'd hardly given it any attention since we moved in a year ago. So I went up and reboxed some of the books (we need more bookshelves) and reorganized things along the walls, leaving space to walk through. I also cleaned the floors. So now I won't be embarrassed if my SIL goes up there. DH worked on the office side of the attic as well, where we will probably lay out an air mattress for her. I really need to get a guest bed soon. Today I'll start on our bedroom and move on to Isaac's if I finish that.

Anyway, all this is going to eat into my workout time this week and I really haven't decided if I should take several rest days and just clean house or if I can fit in the workouts. I think today at least will be a rest day, though I might manage to squeeze in some Pilates later.

Lori, I decided not to try any cardio this week since our gala is next Tuesday. I thought about trying some but then realized I'd be in a fix if I injured myself further and then had to wear high heels next week. So I'm going to put it off another week. My weight's o.k. so I think that'll be fine. My sympathies on the DS sleeping situation! I have been there with my boys before. It's so annoying when they're up early and you know they're going to be cranky even before lunchtime.

Amelia, I'm not sure about the bread, though Lori's probably right that something not white is best. I know on WW Core, I'm not allowed any bread, but it's not exactly the same as eating clean (though I think it's close). It's tough to not have bread, but I think it's pretty good for me. Plus Core allows you a few flex points a week if you want to go ahead and have bread or something. Last night I made two loaves of banana bread to take for snack at Ewan's school this morning. I realized I only needed one loaf so it's very hard knowing there's a loaf of banana bread sitting in my kitchen. I might save it and take it to Isaac's school tomorrow because we're supposed to bring snack for them tomorrow. It was especially hard last night as that wonderful fresh-baked smell was wafting through the house.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

:7:7:7:7:7:7:7:7:7 Great news:7:7:7:7:7
Hey girls,I just bought Butts and Gutts on sale at amazon.com for 15.00(well,19.00 w/shipping)Im so excited can't wait to get it!Dh and I went to walmart and I got some 8lb dumbells(which im in need of) and some ankle weights for my walking and workouts! My DH got him a video game so we called it even!;-)

Lainie,how'd it go with the banana bread...mmmmm I can smell it all the way over here;-)

Where is everybody today?
Have a great night :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.