*~*~*PYGFO- Saturday*~*~*

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

Vicki-I'm sorry I did not get the weight correct in my post-30 pounds!! You are truly my inspiration:) I would love to be able to lift that!

Lara-I overindulged on dessert yesterday also- I feel bloated and icky. Imax Extreme looks like a good workout-this is another dvd I have but not used yet.

So today is LIC#3(upper body circuit)+abs. Ok, I think after reading this:"The Viper was made by combining One cardio section from Cardio & Weights + one Imax2 interval + two or three Muscle Endurance upper body heavy weights Then repeat this pattern 4 times doing different exercises each time." I have decided to do this instead}(

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good morning.

Michelle...I hope you enjoyed the Viper. I have only done that on once because I always go to IMAX Extreme. Maybe I will add the Viper in sometime this week. I have got to get this dessert out of my house!! I keep eating dessert for breakfast :(

I am planning to do some sort of Kickbox workout or some variation of DM. I also need to fit upper body weights in. I have neglected my arms this week. I won't be able to work out until later today. I have to go buy baby presents and pick up some more of our wedding presents this morning.

To all that follow....Have a great day!!! BBL

Good Morning Ladies!

Today is a rest day. I may talk a walk though. Years ago, I would walk EVERY day for my exercise. Now that seems like a rest day!:p

Tess--Is Tone it up part of the Slim in 6? I saw that infomercial claiming you could lose UP TO 6 lbs. in 6 days!?!?! Was last night's dinner better?

Vicki--I realized later that I asked you a dumb Q about the HRM. I knew it needed a new battery first!:eek: 30# dbls with military press?? You are the "Shoulder Queen" in my book!

Robin--How are the house guests?

Liann--How was the kick box w/o? I hope it made you feel better.

Michelle-- The Viper? I know that is from the Terminator. Don't have it...Don't know if I want it! Too Scary!}( But, let us know what you thought.

Laura--IMAX Extreme? Another scary sounding one. Is that from The Terminator? It must be so difficult what you are going through. (((HUGS))) You are such a sweet and caring person.

Take care,
Gin:)

Morning Lara-have fun with your workout. And, throw out the dessert, or give it away to a neighbor.

Howdy all! I'm at work. Busy, busy, busy.

Michelle, thanks for the jam in advance. I haven't even made the grape juice into jelly yet, but will get a jar in the mail next week. I promise.

Gin, my guests are doing fine. Thanks for asking. We had a wonderful dinner last night, if I do say so myself. The wine we had complimented the salmon wonderfully.

Vicki, agree that you are the shoulder queen, even if we do risk giving you the big head.

Lara, I agree - THROW AWAY THE DESSERT!!!!!

I don't know if I'll get to workout today. I want to go home and make an apple pie and will try to fit in a workout afterwards. I don't have any idea what workout though. Maybe C&W. I could probably toss all my DVD's up in the air and do the one that hits me first. I've neglected every part of my body this week, so it wouldn't matter what choice I make.

I better get back to work. Bye for now.

I'm late checking in. I had a hard time getting into the computer room because my head is so swollen. Okay, truthfully, I just don't know if I can check in here anymore because if you guys can't keep up with my shoulder weight, what's the point? LOL!!!

I taught class this morning then I am going to try and get PP LB in later on.

I have to run back out right now, just wanted to say a quick hello and hope you guys have a great evening.

Hello all.

Another late check-in tonight. I did DM plus arms from LIC today. I wanted to do more, but I had to shower and meet friends to watch football.

Michelle...You are right...I sent MOST of the brownies to DH's store for the college kids to eat. Nothing makes them gain weight...right?? Well, I had to keep a few. It is bad I know, but I will only eat one a day.:9 I will work out extra hard}(

Gin...Yes, it is on the Terminator DVD. I really like that DVD for an extra tough workout! I also love HCE and CF Mix & Match for the same reasons. I also used to walk of run on the TM everyday. Now I get bored on the TM if I don't have Cathe's voice to motivate me. I still work the treadmill in every once in awhile for crosstraining, but I prefer to workout with Cathe. Thanks for the HUGS!! I need them.

Robin...LOL at tossing all of your DVDs up into the air. Maybe I should give your method a try on the days I can't decide which workout to do!!

Vicki...Okay shoulder queen---you had better keep checking in here!! Who else will motivate me to become a shoulder princess?? I hope you had a great day.

Okay, going to bury my sad head in the pillows as my team lost at the end of the game tonight. We were ranked #16, and lost away from home to an unranked team. It did not make me very happy, as I am a huge college sports fan:( Maybe we will do better next week.
Have a great Sunday!!

Hey.

Just practicing to see if my picture trail comes up. If it does, I wanted to say this will be a work in progress as I do not have the pictures in there that I want to post. I hope it works!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.