*~*~*~*~~*Clean & Tidy - Sept. 14 FRIDAY!!! *~*~*~*~*~

chefkate

Cathlete
Yay! Friday! Now that DD is in school I'm cherishing our weekends big time! Keep it clean this weekend - how will today be?

Hi Kate...you up. Hi Mikkia, Steph D, and Trixie

What's the plans today/

My doctor said that my chest congestion is caused by a virus and it will have to run it's course. Drink plenty of fluid...blah blah. I already knew that becasue I don't have a fever.Anyway I'm getting better I may try a step DVD for Sat. Thanks everyone for caring.

Todays plan
b-egg whites
s-peanuts
l-beef and brocoli
s?
d-chicken and something

chat later

b - wheat chex, apple
s - ??
l - eggs, peppers, 9-grain bread
s - ??
d - ??

No idea today on menu. Need to go to the market today - will go after I drop off DD at K'garten. I am completely out of fresh veggies.

I was so excited to sneak in a workout in the afternoon yesterday. Hoping I can do that again today. I have been slacking so much in the wo dept. and I feel so "mushy". I'm going to try really hard to get back into "fighting form". I know I used to have a much more toned bod, and blast it! I'm gonna get it back!}( }( }( Gotta get prepped for the new series to come, ya know?

Hope you all have a great day - see ya later!

RE: *~*~*~*~~*Clean & Tidy - Sept. 14 FRIDAY!!! *~*~*~...

Goodmorning Kate and Robin and all that may follow!
Robin-Sorry we sent you to the Dr for nothing. I hope your virus does run its course and fast!
Kate-Right after school drop off I am off to the store too. We have 3 cherry tomatoes a dead banana and an apple in the fresh produce department. That is so bad. Plus I am out of Kashi Go Lean, how will I cope without it for breakfast? Glad you snuck in a workout, you know it just takes time to get your schedule rearranged around everyone elses.
work out BM2 and pm yoga(which I have done every night this week before bed instead of watching tv, and I am hooked, never slept better)
b-granola, yogurt and apple
l-Left over pilaf with roasted red peppers and chicken
d-???

Hello Kate, Robin, Mikkia and all to follow!!

Robin, hope you kick that darn virus soon!! You're menu's are great though!!
Kate, i need to shop tomorrow for sure, i think we all get that mushy feeling, and there is something so rewarding about an unplanned workout!!
Mikkia, BM2 and yoga, brave you are.

Today, i got up a 4am..did butts, not the guts, and will do likely 20 minutes HIIT and abs after work, i like to cleanmax Friday night, so shorter PM workouts are better for me, but i'm tired!!
so far..i think i'll have the same menu today as yesterday, i love dipping the steamed veggies in tomato sauce, it also takes a long time to eat, and you're really full.
B: oatmeal usual
s; cc/pear
l: organic corn chowder, fruit, carrots/hummus
s: oat ryveta and almond butter
d: steamed veggie whatever you call it!
Have a clean and lean day..
BBL
Steph

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick check in to say hi!

Robin - hope the virus clears up soon. I always get those viruses that linger for weeks.

w/o was Step Pump & Jump
b: shredded wheat
l: tbd
s: apple, edamame
d: taco salad

Have a great Friday!

Mikkia - thanks for the tip on PM yoga! I'll try it. I've been meaning to add this in - you gave me a good nudge.

Steph - Look like you're having a clean & lean day - good for you!

Thanks everyone. I was feeling musky too so I did a after work w/o of HSC. Even though it is normally easy for me...it was a little hard. So I better take it slow. But I really want to get back to the hard kick a@@ w/o like Bootcamp. I guess it will take time.

I don't like to skip w/o bec I cheat and cheat I did today. I had a bag of potato chips :eek: They were so salty I'm surprised that I finished them. And then I skipped lunch. Tomorrow I'm going to get back on the clean wagon.

Trixie - I love the workout you did today! I've never actually done the pump part but I love the step and the jump!

Robin - I'll hop on that clean band wagon w/ ya! I did SO GREAT today....until I made banana bread (smacks self upside the head!). I KNOW better!! Stupid, stupid woman!}( }( }(

Gonna do one of those kick-@$$ workouts you were taking about. Bootcamp sounds great. Tired of the mush.

I think I'm gonna need to check-in here hourly tomorrow! HELP ME!!

Alright, time to get DDs to bed and me workin' out!

Get your game face on!

Yay for me! I just finished BM2.

Repeat: I will not eat any of DH's ice cream tonight.....

See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.