*^*^*Clean & Tidy Thursday*^*^*

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning peeps!

Quick start to our thread this morning. I have to go to the "orange" store (Cell phone company) to try to figure out why my iPhone isn't working. Sorry I never came back yesterday - I was stressed trying to figure it all out. And you better believe there was some stress eating yesterday. Good thing I got that WO in!

To my rotation buddy, Anne, you are doing AWESOME! I can't believe you did two WOs yesterday!! It's so fun having someone join me. C&W today. I actually remember liking that one but I think I've only done the "whole" thing once b/c I used to do the fit tv version. And yes, the but floss is super. It's just so weird to see Cathe pre-muscles!

Ok... time for day 3 of school. Wish me luck! :)

BBL! (Probably before you all wake up!)
angie

Good morning Angie and all to follow!! I think AF is arriving, I have some wicked cramps. A workout and hot shower should help. Today will be PS Legs, abs tonight.

We are going out of town this weekend to visit my Dad in NC (about 3 hrs 20 mins drive), so I need to do laundry max and pack max tonight as well. And Grey's Anatomy is new, which means I will stay up late, which means I will probably sleep late. Oh well, maybe not. I'm excited to visit my Dad, we haven't been since July.

Yesterday's menu was filled with lots of fruits and veggies, very few carbs, but all whole grains, and I am feeling and looking much slimmer today. Probably related to AF too I would think, right?

Better get to the workout, be back soon!

Angie, I hope the phone gts its kinks out. And hugs for your girls!
C&W is so much fun!

Katie, Busy night tonight for you!
Good job on slimmax!

Well, I did my WO last night - AT TEN OCLOCK! It was the only time I could fit it in. I did MIS Legs - yowza - those rear lunges off the step were CRAZY! Loved it! I hope I can do my WO a little earlier today!:confused:

b - wheat chex, apple slices
l - egg bake
d - roast & veggies
MILE_HIGH LEMON MERINGUE PIE! I'm totally cheating. If I'm gonna spend 6 hrs making a pie IM GONNA EAT IT!:D

Hey gals,

Well, my phone is now receiving calls but can't make them. Geez. I guess I have to wait 4 days or fax in a copy of a check and ID so they can pull the money from my account. I put all that information in when I bought online. We bought it online because there was a 50 euro refund that way but not in the store. Now I'm thinking it would have been worth 50 euro to just buy it in the store!

Now I'm trying to work on a money management program. I was hoping quicken for mac would work but it doesn't work in multiple currencies so that's frustrating! Nothing is just easy! :)

Katie, great job on the fruits and veggies yesterday. AF is coming for me too. I think it has been contributing to snack max!

Kate, that pie sounds amazing! Why on earth does it make 6 hours to make? Are you able to go to sleep after WO at 10pm?? That's my problem with night time WOs! I'm hoping to be able to do them at 2 when Ellie naps and Anna is at school.

Drop off went well this morning. NO tears from Anna and Ellie was just a little wimpery. Anna was in a great mood when I picked her up and said, "Mom! I didn't cry at all!!" So, we'll see how it goes when I take her back this afternoon. That always seems to be the hard part.

So, hopefully my French lessons will start on Monday. I'm looking forward to getting that started.

OK, more research on money stuff. BBL.

angie

Katie, Busy night tonight for you!
Good job on slimmax!

Thanks!! But guess what?? The scale went UP!!:mad::mad::mad: Who knows, I'm not bothered (well, maybe a little...), it could be a million things. Pass some of that pie over here!! I don't blame you for cheating -- i'd eat it too if I spent that long cooking it.

WO was PS Legs, standing portion only. It's all I had time for. I got distracted with laundry max.

time 36:16
cals 205
HR 125 avg / 153 high

I'm not crazy about the floor work on this one (not much to it), so I think I will do floor work and abs from B&G tonight (yes, in addition to laundry, packing, dinner, and Grey's).

angie, tech frustration is the worst! part of the reason im avoiding a new laptop.
no trouble sleeping. im so tired by the time i go to bed - nothing can keep me awake!
the pie takes so long becase i do EVERYTHING from scratch. it takes a while to juice all the lemons and grate all of the zest, etc. but its so worth it! mmmm!
awwwww, anna! its so rewarding when theyre proud of themselves! glad its going well!

katie, blasted scale! i havent weighed myself in a couple weeks - funny, i've lost a lot of desire too. thank goodness! i used to weigh myself every a.m. and after every meal.

Morning! I got to work earlier than I thought I would since I was UP EARLY again! Yay me. I did the 4DS Kickbox/Bootcamp cardio combo. And, I only skipped one drill in Boot Camp. Okay, I did the push ups in the last drill on my knees, but that's better than skipping it all together, which was my inclination. So, I'll do C&W tomorrow and then I'm done for the week. Angie, doing this with you has totally motivated me, I would have skipped the second work out yesterday if I was doing this one my own. And, I love C&W. I don't do the whole thing too often, but I do the cardio portion, I just love that step work out and the music is great, too. I also have to tell you that the kickbox/bootcamp cardio premix intimidated the crap out of me and I never would have tried it if it wasn't on this rotation. And guess what? It wasn't that bad! I mean, I was breathing hard and super sweaty, of course, but I never felt like, "Oh my goodness, I just can't do this" which I expected. Maybe I'm not as out of shape as I think I am. Anyway, thanks for putting that in the rotation, Angie, and helping me feel better!

Kate, enjoy that pie! It sounds delicious. Happy bday to Mike!

Katie, don't worry about the scale, mine always goes up when AF comes. It's just water, trust me. Have fun at your dad's this weekend.

Hi to Morris, Klaudia, and Colleen. Did I miss anybody? Be back later.

anne

Last edited:
Morning you Chatty Cathe's!;)

Getting ready to go to class with Nevena then I have a meeting with a blood drive coordinator. My principal roped me into helping with the school blood drive. I need to learn how to say no. After that, I'm doing some solo shopping:) So today is my rest day-maybe I'll do the ME abs I missed yesterday.

Angie, hope you get your phone issues figured out-so frustrating! And glad to hear the transition is getting easier.

Katie, good job on the eats. ITA on the weight gain and AF-happens to me, too. You workout a lot and eat great, so you know you're not truly gaining. We women have it rough. Have fun at your dad's!

Kate, you are dedicated! Great job! And you totally deserve a piece of that pie:)

Anne, nice job! My husband called us a "Cult" yesterday when I was logging in my workout. I said yup-best motivation there is is my clean and tidy girls:)

Hi Morris, Robin, and Colleen!

b-cereal, orange
s-nuts, fruit
l-?
s-?
d-?

bbl...

Good afternoon! (I know it's still morning there but it's 4 pm)!

WO done. Did it during Ellie's nap. I LOVE LOVE LOVE C&W! Anne, ITA. The music is way fun (especially buttercup) and I never just feel like yelling at her because everything goes so fast yet I still feel like it's a good WO! Anne, I'm so glad we have each other for this rotation. I didn't want to WO yesterday at all and I kept wanting to quit Step Fit but I knew that I wanted to be able to report it here! It is totally great motivation. Tomorrow is my day off but Sat and Sun are going to be rough KB/BC combo followed by BM2! YIKES! Calorie burning city!

Kate, it is so nice when Annabel is proud of herself. Of course the afternoon drop off was rough as usual. She was really upset. I don't know what to do about that. I'm tempted to just leave her there all day. I think she'd do better. It just seems SO long (9-5). I'll reevaluate at the end of the month. I can't believe you used to weigh yourself that often - that's crazy. I would never eat if I weighed myself after every meal! I'm hoping to stay away for a month at a time and see how I do after each rotation.

Klaudia, you are alway so busy! I don't know how you stay sane! My husband laughs at my addiction to Cathe too but I think he knows it makes me happy and keeps me motivated!

Oh, here's my C&W stats:

Time: 61 min
Cal: 422
Max: 177
Avg: 140

Have to figure out stuff for dinner. BBL.

angie

Hi Everyone!

I am not feeling well this morning so I cancelled all my meetings and stayed home. I have been so unmotivated about work. I really need to figure out how to get motivated again before I lose my job.

Angie, sorry you are having problems with your iPhone. I know you will love it once you get it working.
Katie, the scale always goes up before AF and then drops like 2 pounds after day 1. Hang in there - the scale will go back down.
Kate, I can't believe you weighed yourself that often. Good job on staying away.
Anne, glad you are getting motivation doing the rotation with Angie. Keep up the good work.
Klaudia, I hate it when I get roped in to do something. Have fun shopping.

Meals are up in the air because I was up getting sick last night. I am not sure if anything will stay down yet. Maybe I will try some breakfast.

busyklaudia:), what will you do for the blood drive? free donuts!:D
lol at the cult!
enjoy your shopping! ive got gift cards im aching to use.....maybe next year!:rolleyes:

angie, it might be easir for the separation but i would hate it too. does she nap?
when i weighed in that often i was too thin. 20 lbs less than now!:eek: and i still thought i was fat!

colleen, im sure you woont get fired!:eek: rest up today and youll come back refreshed. hope you get feeling better!

------
got mis chest back and shoulders done. will do bis tris abs later and cardio tonight. gotta burn off the pie! maybe ccv2 on the ellip???

morris is working
robin, where are you?

lunch is done, eats have been clean!:D

pie is done too!!! and if i do say so myself, it is beauuuuuutiful!

quiet here this p.m. - where is everybody???!:confused:

I'm here. Ryan's upstairs reading books to the girls and I'm cleaning up (never ending).

Guys, my eats are horrible. I'm not eating mcdonald's but so much bread! I can't stop. I think it's partly b/c of AF and partly b/c I don't care. :confused:

Maybe when my life normalizes a bit, I'll calm down. I just can't seem to focus. At least I'm working out consistently!

Kate, I can't imagine you 20 lbs lighter! That's crazy. How did you do it?

Hopefully tonight I'll figure out money stuff for my computer...

I'll be around.

angie, bread is so hard to resist! i have a loaf of white baking right now....mike wanted it w/ his bday dinner:confused:
i was unhealthy when i was that thin. i ate almost nothing but fruits/veggies and i weighed myself all.the.time. i exercised 2 hrs a day and NEVER ate sweets/breads. my willpower was amazing. (what happened to THAT??!!) if plans came up that would interfere w/ my wo time i wouldnt go. i didnt have my period either. wait, was that actually a bad thing?!:p

Wow, I just had a terrible lunch hour. DH and I couldn't figure out a night to have a date this week, so I suggested we meet for lunch. Today was the only day he could do it, but we both had meetings this morning, so the plan was he would call me when he was done. Well, my morning meeting got pushed so I didn't know when he would be done. I got out of my meeting at 12:40 and had an email from him that said it's 12:14, call me when you're out, but I'm really hungry if I don't hear from you by 1:15 I'll have to go eat. So, I tried to call and no answer. Sent email. No response. Finally, at 1:00 I called and left a message that I was going where we planned to meeting, hoped to see him there. I get there and he's not there, so I think he's stood me up. Now, you also need to know that I got a table for two. He shows up a few minutes later with a friend from work. On our DATE! And, there were no other tables available, so we decided to go to another restaurant. We all go to the other restaurant and I realize I left my purse at the first restaurant. Go back, get my purse, have lunch and getting ready to leave. DH asks if I'm playing, so I say sure, since I had planned to, as it was my idea. Then he says, "For both of us?" So, again, I say sure, because what am I gonna do, say no? So now I've paid for lunch for all 3 of us and I head back to work. Go to get on the highway and I go the wrong way. I head for home instead of back to the office. Crap. So I end up 15 minutes late getting back to work. Yuck! So, I'm irritated as all get out and completely out of sorts.

Okay, I'll stop being self absorbed now! Colleen, take it easy, I hope you feel better.

Klaudia, what do you have to do for the blood drive?

Kate, I'm sure your pie is as pretty as you!

Angie, don't worry about the eating too much. You're working out consistently and that's more important, I think.

Hi to Morris and Robin. See you later.

anne

anne, what a pib! (pain in the butt!:p) sounds like you need a do-over!
you're too sweet on the pie comment!:eek:

:( here I AM so sorry. We had a bAD rain storm and it knocked my cable wire down...for over 24hs..:mad:

The cable guy just left.

Klaudia enjoy you semi-rest day.

Anne you need a big (((hug ))) sorry about that date. 4DS is the rotation I'm doing next week.

Angie keep up your workouts and you will do fine. McD....the devil's food.;) It's why Americans are so big.

Colleen I know what you mean I left a job when I felt under-appreciated. Is that how you feel?

Katie drive safe...I'll wave at you when you past Rocky Mount.
----------------
I had a long w/o this morning. I did GS Tri and chest time saver(push ups I almost died!!) and then I did a walk/job for 40mins.

Eats clean so far.

Last edited:
robin, boo to the cable! glad youre back!;) did the kids think the world ended without cable?! i wouldve when i was their age!:p
you GO on the wo's and eats!:D

got bis and tris done....slowly piecing my wo toether.! doms is setting in like CRAZAY in my legs from last night. will do abs and ellip tonight

my roast! my roast!:mad: a little tougher than i like it (what went wrong??!!) .....nuthin' a little gravy wont fix!:p actually i dont use gravy but mike will drown his mea t in it! the pie is gonna be fab tho!;)

Hey girls! My parents just left. Got some shopping done-not enough though;) Darrin's sleeping on the couch after working all night til 2 this afternoon. I have to go back and pick up Danica at 8 and it's bath night for the girls. Lunch was TB-a chalupa and a crunch wrap supreme:0 My only snack was the crumbs from a bag of white cheddar cheeze-its. So not the worst eats, but not stellar.

Colleen, hope you're feeling better. My husband's feeling the same way about his job. Totally stressful, I know. Vent away anytime you feel like it-we're all ears:)

Robin, you're right! Between all the running around, it was only a semi-rest day. I need one of those BodyBugg's to see how many calories I'm expending:)

Kate, I thought about the donuts, too! But I don't have to provide the snacks-Red Cross will. You should take a picture of your pie so we can all enjoy it:)

Anne, BIG HUGS to you. One of those Murphy's Law kinda days:( Tomorrow can only get better. You're not self-absorbed at all. We're here to support each other-good OR bad. As for the blood drive, somehow I'm now the coordinator. I'm responsible for marketing the blood drive at school and in the local paper, scheduling, calling and reminding donors the night before, greeting donors and signing them in, etc. Phew! I'm nervous. I hate being in charge!

Angie, I lead a pretty boring life. There are days-too many-when I don't leave my house. Pretty sad when your kids see you in jeans and ask where you're going!

Hey Morris!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.