**ONE DAY AT A TIME** FEB 5 - MAR 3

cbillekop

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

This check-in was started for people with Chronic Illness/Injuries who may find it difficult to maintain a regular rotation or who have their own reasons for taking it "One Day At A Time"! Of course everyone is welcome to join:)

Hi All,
Today was GS Back, Shoulders, & Biceps along with HC Core Max #3 & finishing with Stretch Max #2 Great workout today!:D

Jane: Hope you're having a great weekend! I've moved my core exercises to weight days. Catch you tomorrow?!

Take care,
Cathy

Good morning,
Yesterday was Gym Styles Back, Shoulders & Biceps, for me, too! I was able to go a bit heavier than before, which made me feel good! While I can't match Cathe on Shoulders or Biceps, I was able to match her weight on Back. I was going to add an ab workout, but totally forgot by the time I was done. I didn't do a workout on Friday evening :(. I was just too tired.
My elbow was screaming at me after cleaning the house. I'm going to have to be more aware & do more cleaning with my left arm!
Cathe: Great workout! It sounds as though you're still feeling better! Awesome!
It's another sunny day here - I'm so glad! Makes all the difference in my mood!
Take good care!

Hello everyone,
Today was Low Impact Circuit Premix: Cardio Blast Timesaver & Stretch Max Stability Ball! I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed this step!:D
The sun has been shining here all day as well & is a little cooler

Jane: So happy you're lifting heavier:cool: Please be careful with your elbow! Housework is harder (IMO) than working out! It seems you have to workout to be able to do the housework!;)

Take care,
Cathy

Hello all!
Yesterday evening I did Rhythmic Step. I love this workout! As I was doing the 3rd circuit, I remembered thinking how I used to be so worn out by the time I got to that one that I didn't think I'd be able to do the Rhythmic Challenge at the end. I can definitely tell an improvement in my cardio endurance! I think, for me, I have to keep a Hiit workout in my rotations every week. Those seem to help my cardio endurance much more than anything else does. I don't really enjoy Hiit workouts, but maybe if I do them once a week, they'll get easier, too! LOL:p
Well, we have snow in the forecast. It's supposed to start with a dusting tonight, then up to an inch by tomorrow. Hard to believe it was in the upper 50's yesterday. What an odd winter this has been so far!
Cathy: Great job on the workout! I love that one, too. I'm looking forward to doing the circuit workout week.
It's funny about the elbow - cleaning does hurt it more than lifting does! :confused:
Take good care & Hugs!

Hello All,
Today was GS Legs Standing Only & Core Max #2 Stability Ball & a Yoga Stretch!(Back was very painful since waking & the yoga helped considerably)

Jane: You've got me thinking I should do Rythmic Step tomorrow as I use to enjoy that step as well! I'm so glad your cardio endurance has improved for you!:) We were colder today & suppose to be colder by end of the week! We'll have to see if they're right:rolleyes:
For the circuits, if we go lighter with the weights we wouldn't have to worry as much about which workouts we do. If we go heavier then we have to be careful. I was thinking of 3-5 LBS(similiar to the original Firm workouts) then we can have more fun!;):D What do you think?
Hope you enjoy the workout for tonight:)

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Good morning!
We have snow! Not much, maybe 1/2 inch. Finally, some winter! :eek:
I also did the standing portion of Gym Style Legs yesterday evening. I was able to match Cathe's weight! Yay! & I finally learned how to do those slow lunges at the end so that I could do them all (I did them FIRST!). ;)
Cathy: I'm glad that the Yoga stretch helped your back! Do you have any trouble with your sinuses? I ask because when I do the Core Max workouts on the stability ball, my sinuses ache something awful! If you do RS, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I enjoyed it so much I may do Step Moves tonight, since it's a lot like it.
I agree with you on the circuits & the weights. I never did use as much as Cathe does, & I really don't on her newest ones (LIS). I guess that gives me something to shoot for!
Now, I just have to tell myself that when Cathe says a workout will come out in spring or summer, it really means closer to fall! Then I won't be killing myself with anticipation!!! ;):eek:
Take good care & HUGS!

Good Morning All,
Today was Rhythmic Step:D & Shiva's Daily Energy from the Matrix! This workout also felt great!

Jane: Great going on the leg workout! I think I'm the only person looking for a foot of snow(to go snowshoeing) I was also able to do the slow lunges:)(usually my foot cramps up on me) I think the 2nd round of antibiotics are helping for the sinuses as I didn't have the normal aches! I'm hoping the new DVDS might come middle of Sept.;)
For circuit week I was thinking something like this(although I've changed this 3 times now)
Sun: REST DAY
Mon: SJP/SB BONUS PREMIX
Tue: Any Shock Cardio/LIS OR Lower Body Blast OR
KPC/Legs & Glutes
Wed: Terminator:Viper OR SJP/SB BONUS PREMIX
Thur: Same choices as Tue
Fri: SJP/SB BONUS PREMIX
Sat: Same choices as Tue
Sun: REST DAY if we are doing Slow & Heavy or do you want to repeat Gym Styles or do Muscle Max in which case Sat. would be rest day!
So far I've really enjoyed last week & this week:D

Take care & Hugs
Cathy

Last edited:
Good morning!
Yesterday evening, I did Gym Styles Chest & Triceps plus another Abs workout from Cross Train Xpress. I was going to do cardio, but I'm going to be out of town Friday through Monday, & I wanted to get the weight work in. I figure I'll get enough cardio with the Circuits week next week.
Cathy: Great job on the workouts! Your brand new energy is amazing me! I'm SO happy for you!
I don't have a lot of the workouts that you've got scheduled for circuits week, so I'll probably be using Low Impact Circuit, Bootcamp, the couple Shock Cardios that are circuit workouts, Body Max 2, Cardio & Weights, geez! I'm going to have plenty to do!!!! LOL I would like to continue on with your rotation & do Slow & Heavy the following week. Keeps things different with shock value to the muscles.
Our snow is all gone - it didn't last very long! It's dreary here today...:(
Take good care & enjoy your workout today! HUGS!

Hi All,
Today was GS Chest & Triceps followed by Core Max Premix:Balance Core & finished with Shiva: Daily Energy Matrix! :D

Jane: Okay if we rest on the Sat. at the end of circuits week we can add Turbo Barre OR Butts & Guts to have 2 lower body workouts on the Slow & Heavy week! How would this work for circuit week?
Mon: Low Impact Circuit Premix: Lower Body Circuit
Tue: Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance BONUS WORKOUT
Wed: Drill Max Premix: Cardio & All Upper Body OR Warmup, Drills #1
2, 3, & Stretch
Thu: Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance BONUS WORKOUT
Fri: Low Impact Circuit Premix: Upper Body Circuit
Sat: REST DAY if adding extra Lower Body to Slow & Heavy OR
Drill Max Premix: Cardio Leg Blast OR Warmup, Drills
4, 5, & 6 & Stretch

Have a great weekend & see you Monday!
Take care,
Cathy

Hi Cathy!
Great workout! I don't know about you, but my triceps are a wee bit sore today!
The line up for the circuits looks great! But, I hate for you to change it just for me!
Ooh! I haven't done Butts & Guts for awhile!! Hope I can make it through that one! So many workouts - so little time! LOL :p;):D
I'm not sure when I'll get back on Monday, but I'll check in when I get back!
Take care & have a great weekend & enjoy your workouts!

Good afternoon!
I got to my folks' house before the snow started. They're expecting 2 to 3 inches. OK by me, now that I'm here!
Yesterday evening, I did Step Moves & finished the floor work portion of Gym Style Legs. That will be it for me until Monday.
I'm going to the chiropractor this afternoon. That will help with the headaches, hopefully!
Take good care, & HUGS!

Hello Everyone,
Today was Time Saver #3 & a yoga stretch!:)

Jane: Glad you arrived safely & so great on finishing the week's workouts!:cool::)

Take care & HUGS,
Cathy

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
Today was GS Legs Floor Only & Stretch Max Band!:) I'm now finished this week's workouts:cool:

Have a great weekend
Cathy

Good Morning,:)
The sun is shining very bright today & looks like it's going to be another nice day!

Yesterday was a rest day & today was Low Impact Circuit Premix: Lower Body Circuit & a Yoga Stretch:D

Everyone have a great day!
Take care,
Cathy

Good evening,
Today I did Body Max 2. I wanted to see if I could do it, for one thing! I've never tried to do it in its entirety before. I do love the music in it! Tomorrow will be Low Impact Circuit - not quite as long as BM2!
Great job on your workout, Cathy! How are you feeling?
We're expecting some snow tonight. My parents got about 3 inches over the weekend, but I was already there, so that was cool, just watching it come down. The deer were up in their yard, feeding on some bushes. We enjoyed watching them.
Take care, & HUGS!

Good Morning All,
Welcome Back Jane

Today I did Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance BONUS W.O. & a Yoga Sculpt!:) Walk w/dogs in the afternoon!
This is turning into a painful week for me:(

Jane: I'm so glad you loved the music but did you love the workout? Great job on BM2!!! Snow in the forecast for tomorrow, so will have to see if they are right!
Our dogs have been barking up a storm some nights & Sat. night we went out to look & realized we have a late born fawn( so small) hanging around the dogs! The dogs are tied & the deer have gotten use to this! We think she might be using the dogs to keep her safe?? :confused:
Take care & HUGS,
Cathy

Last edited:
Good morning! Thanks for the welcome back!
Cathy: I'm sorry to hear that it has turned into a painful week for you. :( Do we need to change what workouts we're doing? It's OK by me - I'm flexible. That was a super tough workout you did! Good on ya! But, maybe that coupled with the walk was just too much?
I did Low Impact Circuit yesterday evening, with the added cardio bonus. I love that workout! The music in it keeps me going. I did enjoy Body Max 2 - all of it. For some reason, I really love looking at those brown/blue outfits!
Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, so I may not be able to get a workout in tonight. I'm not sure if we're going to try to go out to dinner tonight, or wait until this weekend.
What a sweet story about the fawn. You're probably right about the safety issue. Did she run when you went out to investigate?
Take good care & don't push yourself too hard! HUGS!

Good Morning All,
Happy Anniversary Jane:D
Great going on LIC:) The music on that one is absolutely great:)
Low Impact Circuit Step & BM2 Step & Step Blast have to be all time favorites of mine:)

I'm thinking about making today or tomorrow a rest day! I've counted my days & with the dog walks I have 11 consectitive days:eek::eek:

I'll check -in later if I do a workout
Take care & Hugs,
Cathy

Last edited:
Good morning,
Yesterday evening I did Circuit Blast. I love the outfits in this one, but I really need to work on some of those moves! :confused: Just when I think I'm getting stronger... at least I gave it my best shot! If there were no room for improvement, it would be boring, right? :p On tap for this evening (if I don't change my mind by then... LOL) is Boot Camp.
Cathy: You certainly deserve a rest day! My goodness! I don't know how you do it! 11 straight days! Whew! :eek: I wanted to take another rest day yesterday, but we didn't do anything special, so I went ahead & worked out. My bum is a bit tender today - all these circuit workouts are getting in there good! I'm really enjoying the variety of this rotation.
It's a rainy, yucky day here today - hope you're having better weather than ours! I'll be so glad to see the sun!
Take good care, & HUGS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.