**ONE DAY AT A TIME** Dec 26-Jan 1

Hi Ladies,
Yesterday was another beautiful walk back out in the bush for about 1 hr.!:D
Today was STS Disc 14 Legs for 48 min. & an approx. burn of 338 plus STS Abs: No Equipment for 17 min. & an approx. burn of 90 then finished with STS Extended Stretch for 15 min. & an approx. burn of 44! :D:D

Jane: Hope to see you back soon & we'll catch up!;):D

Hope everyone has a great week!
Take care,
Cathy

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Seems like I've been gone forever! The ONLY workout I managed to do was on Friday - Gym Style Biceps, Back & Shoulders & on Saturday, after cleaning all morning, I did Low Impact Challenge, including the Bonus segment. My DH's surgery went well, but he was & still is in a tremendous amount of pain. My birthday was on Christmas Eve, & our dishwasher broke (with a full load of dirty dishes in it, of course!). Great present, huh? LOL Burned a few extra calories all weekend with that one! LOL
I've missed you! Our internet connection at home is not the greatest - every time I try to get on & do get on, the modem goes wonky & kicks me off... It's so frustrating that I don't even try. Thankfully, I can at least check things from my phone once in awhile, so I don't feel totally out of the loop! Hope everyone is feeling good! Hugs!

Hello Ladies,
Today was STS Disc 15 Back & Biceps 54 min. & an approx. burn of 381 plus STS Disc 16 Chest. Shoulders, Triceps 64 min. & an approx. burn of 451 & the STS Extended Stretch 15 min. & an approx. burn of 44! :DMy hip is feeling the last few days!:(

Jane: Welcome back!!:D:D Hoping you had a great Christmas! I think those workouts were great considering everything:D Those machines have a habit of breaking down at the most in-opportune time!!:rolleyes:
Did the doctors give you any time frame on how long your DH's pain might be this bad?
Are you still planning to start STS in the New Year? Cathe is suppose to be working on a STS rotation using her other DVD's( if I read that right on FB) to be posted later this week!!!:D:D:D
Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Hi ladies!
Cathy: Wow! What a LONG workout! I'm sorry that your hip is feeling it, though. :(
I didn't see that post about STS on Facebook. I have some catching up to do! I'm afraid to start back on STS - is that silly of me or what? I associate STS with the tennis elbow that resulted...:(
I did Gym Style Legs last night, but only the standing portion. I was short on time, so I'll finish the floorwork part tomorrow night (if my legs feel up to it!). I'm a bit sore today, but it feels so good to be lifting again! Tonight, I'll do cardio, but I'm not sure which one. Sometimes I just look at all my DVDs & grab the one that "speaks to me." LOL
Jennifer: Hope you're doing OK!
Hugs!
Jane

Good Morning,
Today so far 5 Day T'ai Chi DVD: AM T'ai Chi 21 min. for an approx. burn of 49DH will not do this on his own!;) Might be back later but, this is turning into a busy day for me!

Jane:Sounds as if Gym Styles agrees with you! Great you can do this & your elbow "likes it";):D I know what you mean about the cardio "striking you" I'm the same way some days! Take care. Talk to you later!:D:D

Jennifer: In case you check-in I'm happy the Yoga is working so well for you & your concerts went well & I hope you'll be back after the New Year !!:) A very Happy New Year & the very best in health to you in 2012!!:D:D

Hugs to both,
Cathy

Last edited:
Kind of a slack week here. I've been allowing a few treats cos I have found that if I deprive myself too much over Christmas, I end up eating my way through January. Also this is my first holiday without either of my parents being alive, so I'm inclined to not be too demanding of myself. I have had a snow hike and I did measure my French fries yesterday. Haha

Good Morning Ladies,
Today is going to be a rest day! My shoulder & low back & right hip are hurting today!

WELCOME NANCY I'm very sorry to hear about both your parents being gone!:(:( I'm glad to hear about your snow hike!:D Do you have a lot of snow? We don't have enough snow yet for snowshoeing & I'm missing doing this activity!:( I would have actually counted my french fries lol(I don't eat them any more) & I think over Christmas you should be able to indulge!!
I hope you'll be back & check-in with us!!:D:D:D

Take care all & hugs,
Cathy

Last edited:
Hello ladies! Welcome, Nancy! Must have been a very bittersweet Christmas for you - hugs! It's good that you know yourself, though - & know how to address your issues. Counting your french fries - that was funny! LOL We haven't had any snow to speak of yet, but I'm not complaining! I wish I skiied or something, so that I enjoyed snow...
Cathy: I'm sorry that your pain is bad today. Hugs! Hopefully, a day of rest will do your body good!
Jennifer: Hope everything is well with you, that you didn't overdo with all the concerts, etc., etc.
I did Afterburn yesterday evening. Whew! I should not have tried it the day after doing Gym Style Legs, though. I thought I was going to fall down my stairs my legs were so wonky! I'm feeling it big-time today!!! I guess I will attempt Gym Style Chest tonight. Wish me luck with all those push-ups! I hope it doesn't cause my elbow to act up. C'est la vie!

Good morning, ladies! I was able to muscle my way through Gym Styles Chest & Triceps last night. I was only able to do a few pushups on my toes, but then went to my knees. My elbow is not hurting today, so I'm rejoicing!
Cathy: I hope you're feeling better today!
I did get one response for a combined STS/LIS rotation beginning in January. Jennifer & Nancy: Cathy & I had discussed doing a rotation of STS beginning in January. Would you 2 be interested in doing it with us?
My computer at home & the internet don't always get along too well, & I'm only working a half day today & am off on Monday, so if I don't get a chance to wish you all a Happy New Year, then, Happy New Year! Here's to 2012 being a better, healthier year! Hugs to you all!

Good Morning All,
Janegood going on the GS Chest & Triceps! I'm so happy your elbow is doing better!!:cool::D

Just in case I will say A Very HAPPY NEW YEARto all & the very best health in 2012!:D Hugs to all,

Cathy

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
I spent the morning cleaning house, & I'm feeling it - boo!
I did 4DS Double Cardio last night. I always really enjoy that one. The combos aren't very long, so it seems to move really, really fast. The hour just flys by.
Maybe I'll do Yoga Relax later today & try to stretch out these screaming muscles.
Cathy: How are you feeling today? Hugs!
I saw the STS/LIS rotation that was posted by Ann Marie. It looks great. Anyone else interested? I'm waiting to see what Cathe posts, & to see if anyone else is interested besides Cathy & me.
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
I started my afternoon with STS, Disk 1. My elbow is hurting already...:mad: I think I need to start a lot lighter than I did, so I'll make sure to lighten up with the next disk. Also, a day of cleaning like I did yesterday always aggravates the elbow, so I think I just overdid it. So, I'll make sure to rest it & ice it.
Hope everyone was safe & had a great New Year's Eve.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.