**ONE DAY AT A TIME**

cbillekop

Cathlete
Hello All,
Shucks! Forgot to put the date! This is for the week of Dec19-Dec 25.
Decided to start the thread this week! Jennifer, hope you don't mind.
Yesterday was STS Disc 13 & a walk & Shiva Yoga.
Today was Spin & Stretch Max #3 Band!:D

Jane: How did Slow & Heavy go last week? How was the elbow after the weight lifting?

Take care,
Cathy

Last edited:
Hi ladies!
How are you two faring? Hope you both had great weekends. The only workout I got over the weekend was cleaning the house...
Cathy: Sounds like you got A LOT accomplished yesterday! Wow! I'm impressed!
Jennifer: How are you doing? I know you had a couple of concerts - I hope everything went well!
Slow & Heavy went well. The elbow is doing OK, so far. I did Step Moves yesterday evening. I hadn't done cardio in a whole week, & boy did I feel it!
Things are absolutely crazy at work & I'm trying to get everything done before I leave today, since I won't be back until the Tues. after Christmas. Yikes! :eek: I'll be checking in, though! My DH has surgery on his wrist tomorrow. He has to get some bones shaved off. Sounds painful to me!
Take care, & hugs to you both!

Good Morning,
Jane: Very happy to hear Slow & Heavy went well!:D What's next for you for weights, more S & H or a different weight workout? How did Step Moves feel on your hip? Sounds like you had a great week for workouts!:D Hope your husband's surgery goes well:)

Jennifer Hope you had a great last week with both your concerts & yoga & you're doing well:D
My head feels like its been hit with a baseball bat again:(
Will have to wait to see if I can get STS Disc 14 Legs done yet! Will check-in later if I get something done!

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Last edited:
Cathy: I'm so sorry to hear that! That sounds horrible! I can't believe the doctors can't figure out what's going on with you! HUGS! Did you get an OK for the hip MRI? Seriously, I don't know how you cope... Prayers are going up for you, my friend!
I think I'll move onto the Gym Style series next & see how I fare with that. I don't want to exacerbate my elbow...

Hi Jane,
Did manage a 20 min. AM T'ai Chi as DH won't do it by himself!:rolleyes:
Get X-Ray results tomorrow:) If there is nothing, then he said we'll take it from there with possible MRI.:) At least he's not telling me "it's in my head:mad:" like others before him!
Gym Styles sounds good except for the pushups!lol
Thanks for the prayers:D
Cathy

Last edited:
Cathy: Boy, am I glad to hear that your doctor doesn't think it's all in your head! I heard that for years, also... Like we don't know our own bodies... How frustrating! Hang in there! Hopefully, you'll know SOMETHING soon! BTW, are you on Facebook?

Is it through her Athlete site or her personal one? I couldn't find you... If you want to send me a Friend request, I'm on there as Jane Rigel Royse. :D

Good Morning,
Today did about 20 min. of the AM T'ai Chi Disc!:) Might get something else later. Will have to see!

Jane: How is everything going & have you managed any workouts in the last couple of days?

Take care,
Cathy

Hi guys -sorry I haven't been around this week! Just busy with holiday stuff and everything ...had a pretty good week! Lots of yoga, successful concerts, and Christmas prep.

Much of the same planned for the next little while...the big news is my husband and I got each other snowshoes for Christmas! Not sure there will be enough snow down to use them on Christmas day itself, but hopefully soon. Also, next week we have a trial at the local climbing gym so that'll be most of my exercise then.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone! I'll check back in with this thread in the New Year. Good luck with the holiday stress, staying healthy, active, and continuing to take it one day at a time ;)

Good Morning,
No workout today as I 'll have to try somehow to catch up on sleep!:rolleyes:

Jane: How are doing?

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays:D

Take care all,
Cathy

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
Cathy: I am SO sorry to hear that! You must be totally drained...
Jennifer: Climbing gym? What is that? That sounds interesting. Snowshoeing sounds like a lot of fun. We don't even have snow yet! It's been unseasonably warm here in Cincinnati.
DH's surgery went well, but he's been in a tremendous amount of pain, so he's keeping me busy. I did manage to do Gym Styles Back, Shoulders & Biceps today. Felt SO good.
Hugs to you both, & if I don't "see" you much, it's because hubby is keeping me hopping! Have a Merry Christmas!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.