**H*A*T*E*R*V*I*L*L*E** 1/30

Miss Lee

Cathlete
G'mornin'!

Finally! Our cable went out and I haven't had TV or internet service all morning. I get so panicky when that happens -- like I'm cut off from the world http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/scared011.gif

I did my cardio last night...at 11:00 PM :eek: . I had a horrendous migraine headache yesterday so I took some Ibuprofen and napped for an hour or 2, then I fixed dinner and watched the Florida primary results come in :( . I started getting ready for bed when I was overcome with guilt because, once again, I didn't do my workout ;( . So I QUICK, put on my workout clothes and shoved a Leslie walking workout in the DVD player. I did her "Walk and Jog" workout -- it gets a lot accomplished in a little bit of time -- slightly more then 2 miles in about 27 minutes ;) . Guilt assuaged, I indulged in a cup of hot cocoa and went to bed :)

I have some good news about my brother -- he's been admitted to a rehab unit. He's expected to stay there for a "few weeks", after which he'll go to a group home with 24 hour supervision for awhile before going back to his apartment. I'm hopeful that he'll have plenty of time to get back to where he was a year ago -- on meds and able to function in society.

I don't have any more news about my sister. She's still depressed but she's a trooper and she's doing pretty well despite her anxiety. If you can spare any prayers she'd be happy to have them ;)

Dana, Robin, Jen, Jennifer, Diane, and all -- so, well, what are the rest of youse up to!?

I think I know what Robin is doing ;) . How are you feeling sweetness?

Jen, did I see something about you going to the Bahamas!?

Dana, do you have another puppy?

Jennifer, are you shoveling?

I know August is busy and won't be around for a day or two. Don't work too hard, Augie!

Anyone? Anyone?

Alright -- I'm off to pay my taxes. I was late last year and incurred a penalty :eek: ;( , and I'm never going to let that happen again!

I'll BBL to see if anyone is around.:*

Hi there - I'm sorry to barge in on your hater's thread, since I'm definitely not one....but...

Cuz - I'm very glad to hear the good news about your brother! I knew if I checked in here, I'd hear something. My thoughts and prayers are with him, and your sister too. For a "hater," you sure are dedicated to your cardio. 11 p.m.? Good grief!!!

CUZ!!!!!!!

Check your email :)

And please feel free to barge in any old time :*

For a "hater," you sure are dedicated to your cardio.

Oh yeah, that's me -- I'm a dedicated cardioer :p

Hi all,

Just a quick HI! to let you all know I'm thinking of you.

Did half of Low Max this morning and plan on doing something else this afternoon... some weight lifting hopefully.

How's everyone??

Michele - I'm so glad to hear about your brother. What a relief! And good job on the 11 p.m. cardio! I get panicky about the internet thing too. I'm addicted.

I'll check back in later... Good morning everyone!! :*

Arista

Hi haters.

Michele - I am so glad to hear the good news about your brother. That is wonderful. Nope, no Elvis for us. I don't have an extra $450 laying around. HA!

Hi Arista. How's the detox thingy going?

Jennifer - where was August reading about your weekend? I missed it. How was is?

Robin - just in case you check in, how did everything go yeseterday?

Hi August!! Hi Diane!! Hi Jen!!!

I was off yesterday. Gabe's school was cancelled due to the ice. I got up normally, watched the news and around 5:50 went to get my shower. There were no school delays or closings running across the tv screen. Got my shower, got Gabe up and we walked downstairs around 6:40 and I noticed on the tv that his school had a delay. DH wasn't home so I called my office to say that I'd be in around 9:30. About an hour later, they closed school. So we all got up and ready for nothing!!! To be honest with ya'll, I didn't feel that great anyway. My throat is so sore. No cough or anything, just a really bad sore throat. My DH had it last week and he was nice enough to pass it on to me. I ended up taking a 2 hour nap with Gannon yesterday.

Last night I was going to do the Kickbox/Lower body from the 4DS. I got so frustrated with the kickbox that I just stood there and watched it. I was on the left when she was on the right, I couldn't get in and it was too high impact for me. Even though Cathe did show modifications, I cannot do low impact if while I'm watching it they are all doing the high impact. Just throws this poor choreography challenged girl off. And I hope that I'm not the odd one, but it really gets me frustrated when I cannot follow it. I can't explain it, like really angry or anxious. I just want to smash the tv. Sorry for that moment. :p

Here is the breaking news of the day . . my co-worker was "let go"
yesterday. I wasn't here yesterday so I don't know the scoop. I also think she was looking into having gastric bypass surgery done and now won't be able to b/c she has no health insurance. She didn't say anything to me that she was considereing the surgery but 2 employees where I work had it done & she was showing me the website of the doctors that did it and I asked her why she was even looking that kind of stuff up and she said, "Oh I don't know". Oh well, I hope her well and God Bless her new co-workers.

OK, my lunch is up so I gotta scadaddle! Have a great day all!

Hello Haters.
How are you all doing?
I just got home from being comped at work for so much OT yesterday, 12 hours. It's SO slow here, cold, and snow/. I shoveled drifts this AM and will be dealing with ice in a few. All the schools, colleges, etc. are closed due to snow and temps.
I ordered Amy Bento from the advice a former well known poster on the forums.
My date this weekend went well. He's not ready to date. Stil jaded from his EX, working too many hours, and not enough in common. Sorry I don't fish and hunt.
Well, even though I'm worn out, I have to get outside on the frozen tundra.
Michele-Good to hear about your brother. You can hanld whatever life gives you!! No internet wouldn've bother me, it's my landline that scares me.

BBL or Thurs AM

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.