**H*A*T*E** 9/5

Miss Lee

Cathlete
[font color=orange size=+3 face="comic sans ms"]Good morning!!![/font]

I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm feeling a little...I don't know...kind of on the verge of slap happy but not quite there yet:p

I'm waiting for a salt delivery for my water softener. I hate waiting...I hate itx( . I feel like I can't start anything until after the salt man leaves.

I have lots to do today. My house is really dusty and dirty. And do you remember back when I put out all those Easter decorations -- well...I have never put them away:eek:. Now mind you, it hasn't been out of laziness, but I ordered special acid free storage boxes and packing material that were on back order and they just came! I haven't minded, though. I kind of like all my little bunnies:+

I want to get my workout out of the way as early as possible today. I'm not sure what I'm going to do -- I'm not starting my rotation until Sunday so I'm just going to wing it until then.

Jen - so, I'll be anxious to hear what happens with that guy!!

The salt man is here!! I'll BBL if I can, but my goal is to try and stay away from the computer until my chores are done.

Hello to everyone!!!:*

Ahhh, the salt man cometh.

Michele, I'm sorry you had a bad night. I know exactly how you are feeling today. Luckily, Greyor had a better night. He definately has a cold and now I think I may be coming down with it. But only one nostril is runny!??! Now, how do I isolate that nostril?

Speaking of dirty and dusty, I'm with you there too. I did get Tristan to vaccuum last night. Imagine, a little over a year ago I never would have dreamed that Tristan could run a vaccuum.

My trainer, Shelley, informed me that today's workout includes shoulders, tris, bis and abs. Ouchy! I'll probably make a mish mosh out of the Gym Styles and Core Max.

By the way Shelley, what do my workouts look like for the rest of the week? I'll have to skip Friday, with all the festival hooplah. I'm intending to run on Saturday morning before the wineries. Will that fit in with my p45x rotation? This is why I hate to try doing any kind of rotation.

Hey haters...

Michele - are you past the punchy-way-too-tired stage yet? I feel like absolute crud today. I'm tired and achy and my neck is burning and I'm dizzy. I should probably go to the doctor, since this is kind of how I've been feeling for a week now.

Robin - tomorrow's workout is supposed to be yoga, but who the hell does yoga?:p I plan on a run, but you could sub in kickboxing, since that's what Saturday is supposed to be, and then do the run on Saturday. Friday is legs. Rotations are always flexible. Or wait. Do legs tomorrow, then skip Friday and run on Saturday. That makes the most sense, I think.

I wish I could curl up under my desk... even though it's filthy under there.

ROBIN - when I think of how far Tristan has come I get all teary eyed:+ . Now, can you send him over here to vacuum my floors:p

I'm glad you got some sleep last night, but I'm sorry to hear about the colds going around at your house. I hope you're over it soon. I'll pray for your runny nostril:7

SHELLEY - yes, get to the doctor. If these symptoms have been ongoing you should have it looked at. I wonder why you're getting dizzy. Things like that always make me worry.

And yes, I'm feeling punchy right now and I'm not getting anything accomplished. I'm kind of keyed up but I don't have enough energy to do anything productive. Maybe I should just take a nap.

Oh Noooooooooooooo!!;(

DH's birthday is Friday and guess what he wants to do. He wants to go back to that place...that MMGHH place...the Breaded Pork Tenderloin Capitol of the World place:eek: ;( . It's not set in stone -- it depends on whether or not he can take off Friday and/or Monday -- it's too far away so it wouldn't be worth it to go for just one night.

Pray for me;(

Afternoon haters!!!

SHELLEY - OMG I have the EXACT symptoms as you. It started last Thursday night. I am so dizzy. Not dizzy like I"m going to fall over but you know when you get up fast and you feel light headed? That is how I feel all the time. I am so tired too. Last night I went to bed at 8:00 and I did not want to get up at 5:00. My skin was feeling all yucky when anything touched it but that is gone. So when you go to the dr, let me know what is wrong with us, OK? Do you have headaches too? Last night I had the mother of all headaches. I had to go to Gabe's open house at school but all I wanted to do was be at home.

Anyway . . .

Michele - hey stranger! Why can't you just make your DH breaded pork chops and be done with it???? I'm sure that your pc's will taste just as good (if not better) as the P.C.C.'s (that's Pork Chop Capital).

Hi Robin!!!! Is Shelley know your personal trainer? LOL I need to get me one of those.

So what have I missed as I haven't been around lately? I am swamped at work. I keep saying that but every day it just gets worse. I am so stressed out from this place. Like right now, I am at lunch and the phones keep ringing and ringing and I am not answering them. I am at LUNCH!!!!!! Not a whole lot going on with me. Gabe starts CCD tonight so I'll probably take a 4 mile walk. Gannon is starting to be quite the wild man lately. Friday he tried to pull the fire alarm at daycare - what a kid! The other day I felt something wet on my arm and it was a very wet stuffed animal. He told me, "I give it bath". Then when I asked him where, he says, "in toilet" "all clean". Gross!!!! He is so funny though. When he takes a drink, he used to say, Aaaaah, refreshing. So we're at my mom's over the weekend and he takes a drink of iced tea and says, "aahhh, disgusting". He sure keeps me laughing. Ralphie is really bad. Last night while I was in the shower he chewed a huge hole in the wood around our door. I thought (still think) that DH is going to kill him.

Have a great day everyone and Hi to all of you.

Dana - YES! I have a huge headache right now. It's been sort of burbling away under the surface and it comes and goes. And I have the icky-skin-when-things-touch-me feeling too. How bizarre. I'm quite sure that when (if) I go to the doctor, he's going to tell me it's a virus. Your kids sound... challenging, as does Ralphie. Yikes!

MICHELE - Oh no!!! Not the MMGHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm sending anti-mildew vibes your way.

[font color=purple size=+2 face="comic sans ms"]DANA!!!![/font] *MWAH* We've missed you terrible! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe you should go to the doctor, too. Don't you have any vacation time coming up? You've been working like a dog for months and I think you could stand a few days off for a little R&R;)

When I say "The Breaded Pork Tenderloin Capitol", I don't mean that that's what DH wants to eat -- it's more of a general statement about the regional foods. Amish restaurants abound with all that down home cookin, and DH likes to eat all that stuff (okay, so do I, but that's why I hate to go there -- lol!).

The biggest news is that Terri posted last night:) YEA!!!

>Gannon is starting to be quite the wild man lately. Friday he tried to pull the fire alarm at daycare - what a kid! The other day I felt something wet on my arm and it was a very wet stuffed animal. He told me, "I give it bath". Then when I asked him where, he says, "in toilet" "all clean". Gross!!!! He is so funny though. When he takes a drink, he used to say, Aaaaah, refreshing. So we're at my mom's over the weekend and he takes a drink of iced tea and says, "aahhh, disgusting". He sure keeps me laughing.

ROTFLMAO!! That Gannon is always good for a laugh!:7

Shelley and Dana, would one of you puleeze go to the doctor. Dizzy and icky skin does not sound good.

Michele, I'm roaring at the Breaded Pork Tenderloin Capitol. Speaking of pork tenderloin, I found a recipe for Sesame Seed pork tenderloin on Dr Frank's website that sounds good. I may try it next week.

Shelley, sounds good - legs Thursday, rest day Friday and run on Saturday. Yes Dana, Shelley is doing P90X and I'm doing a Catheized version I call p45x. She tells me what body part to work each day.

And Dana, your life cracks me up. I'm soooo glad it's not my life! Can't you convince your boss you need some help? Physically, I mean, not mentally. Although that may not be such a bad idea either.

Hi haters,

I'm so disgusted with myself. I've let myself gain between 8 and 10 lbs. :( I'm not happy about this. I started weight watchers again today. And I will get rid of this extra weight. I didn't work this hard just to blow it all. O.k. vent over. :)

August, why do you call your cats squirrels?

Jen, so where are you going on your date? You are going, aren't you? :)

Hello to everyone. I gotta run.

Have a great evening.

Jennie.

Hey all, man it is 9 and I am just now sitting down for the first time. Got my hair done tonight then ran to the mall to grab a couple things and ended up wandering around there longer than I wanted, then had to stop at the grocery store to get strawberries and apples as they've become a staple in my daily "food" intake and can't be without them! After that came home, cleaned the leaves off the back deck, gave Storm her shrimp, showered, got my fruit cut up for tomorrow and then my phone starting ringing off the hook- about 8. I missed a call from "the guy" who I had told I'd call him tonight to let him know about tomorrow- he didn't leave a message & I just tried him and got his VM so I'm assuming he knew he would be away from his phone for a while & was going to tell me, I left a message so we'll see what happens, haven't agreed to any plans yet.

Then my mom called- this was actually before I called him back and while on the phone with my mom, my ex starting texting me again b/c I didn't respond to his last 2 messages on Monday... UGH!x( Oh, and my boss wants to set me up with her vet, whose 30 but somewhat "full of himself and set in his ways" were her words, but really cute! I said no thanks but she said well you'll get to see him at the party I'm having (sometime in the next 3 weeks) b/c he is asking her about me and she said he'd have to wait until then, GREAT. Not worried about that though, I pretty much told her today probably not a good fit since I'm pretty "set in my ways too" and not looking for a guy that thinks he's all that-actually thinking you are and acting like you think you are are two different things so ACTING like you think you are doesn't set well with me... ;-)

Okay, sorry to be so full of myself this evening, going to sip a glass a wine then head to bed in an hour or so. Figured I can afford the calories since the only thing I've eaten since lunch is the Kashi cereal I just inhaled! :D

Has anyone ordered the new split dvd's? I'm kind of using that as my benchmark to get back into shape. I ate a little cleaner today than I have in the past. I need to get a grip of this huge sweet tooth and the "I'm so stressed that I don't care what I eat" attitude.

Michelle, thank you for keeping the light on for me. It means more than you know.

Jennie, good for you on the WW commitment. Your attitude can be contagious...

Jen, I will email you shortly. Probably not tonight, but soon. Good luck with the "guy" hummmm...tell me more!

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.