**DAMAGE CONTROL....SATURDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I have to work today and tomorrow so I am up early to get my workout in:) I have some serious DOMS from yesterdays workout.....Im not surprised!:confused: Everything felt like it weighed a ton yesterday!

DS woke last night around 1:40. I think he may have been having a bad dream or he just wanted to sleep with us b/c thats the way its been for the past week. He went right to sleep when I put him in bed with us and I still had a good sleep. Im probably use to sleeping with him now!:confused: Before I could never sleep with him in the bed.

I should get this workout started. Just a run and abs for me today.

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori! I'm so glad that your little boy was finally able to come home! Nothing worse then being in the hospital with your sick child! I'll bet your work outs for the next few days are gonna be fierce. You have alot of emotion to work off!!!:eek: Welcome back!

So I did it! I actually rested yesterday! I never got around to even stretching. I probably should have but oh well. Not a big deal really. Today I'm heading for the gym for an EXT session and POSSIBLY Centergy class as well. We'll see what happens...

My knees (most notedly my LEFT knee) were killing me yesterday. The left one felt like I twisted it or something. Not good!:eek: Definitely squawking from all of the jumping so I'm glad I have the EXT planned for today. So far they feel better this morning but I still wouldn't want to jump around yet. Which reminds me....to take my Glucosamine!!!!!!:p

Hey Diana-No word from Jen yet?? Does she have an email option under her screenname?? You could try that if she does.

I don't have a busy day planned outside of my trip to the gym this morning so I should definitely be back at some point.

Bye for now!

I'm back.

My work out is done. 40 minutes on the EXT with Coach Sean and let's just say that challenge 2 of CC#5 done on the EXT is C-C-C-C-CRAZY!!!!!!:eek::D I came home and did Extreme Abs and Recharge. Feeling exhausted now but in a GOOD way. ;)

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

Looks like its been quiet around here today. I did Disc 14 again, the first leg w/o from meso 2. I'm going to try to do each leg w/o 2 times per week. This is my trouble area and I'm in lots of trouble!! I also did Burn it off, a 20 min interval w/o and ab jam.

I'm pushing maximum density and really need to work on my eating, it is my worst downfall. I've considered going back to weight watchers but I don't feel they cater to folks who work out like we do. They only care about the number on the scale. They do teach you to eat better though. I started reading Tom Venuto's book but haven't gotten very far into it. I'm going to go back to 6 days of cardio (along with better eating) and that should make a big dent in my problem. Why is it so much easier to exercise more than it is to eat less???

I have some errands to run today. Going shopping at Costco and returning some stuff to Kohls.

Lori-I'm so glad Rylan is home now. I'm sure you and DH are much relieved. You'll be back to your old routine in no time. Nice job getting up early to get your w/o in! Glad to have you back with us.

Wendy-Congratulations.....You did it...finally taking a rest day!!! I can't believe any CC could be harder on the ext than the TM. I only have an EXT at home so that's what I use my CC's on. One time I tried Press Play on the TM at the rec ctr and thought I was going to die. I think I only managed 30 minutes of it and I was dripping with sweat! You Rock!! I haven't heard from Jen. I'll check the email option and see if its available.

bbl

Diana: LOL Thank you. Congratulations are an order I suppose! :p Sorry you are gaining weight. I hope you are successful in your weight loss venture. ITA that the eating is the hardest part! :eek::confused: Oooh Ab Jam is a good ab work out! I'll have to throw that in the mix one of these days! ;) I think CC on the EXT is so intense for me because I'm not used to the burning you get with it. You don't get that on the TM except for on the hills and even then it's not as much as on the EXT. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.