**Damage Control** Sunday Sunday

rmrmr

Cathlete

Good Morning Ladies,

Staying up too late for 2 nights in a row took its toll. I slept in this morning and woke up feeling great! That is other than a bit of a sore back, but am sure it will work itself out today.

I plan on doing MM and some kind of cardio. My work week is quite busy and am not sure how many workouts I can fit in this week. Therefore I need to come up with a plan.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Last edited:
Hello Ladies.

Well I had a blast in A/C except for the drives there and back. One was worse then the next! :rolleyes: Friday night I was in the car for about 4 hours and today for about 3 hours. UGH. Last night I got pretty drunk. I started drinking captain and diet coke around 5pm and didn't stop until probably close to midnight. I think I had 8 drinks! :eek::D I knew I was too looped to gamble wisely so I only spent $20 bucks last night so that was a good thing! ;) Came home a loser but only lost a little more then half of what I brought with me so that's not bad. I usually blow it all.

Well, I didn't work out this morning at the hotel so I am gonna go get sweaty now. Not sure how much energy I have but I'll do the best I can. Gonna give AS another shot since I have access to my step again. May add on some BBL as well since my legs are only slightly sore from Tonique y'day which surprises me!

Off I go...BBL or tmrw!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.