**Crazy, Strong & Loving It for 5/13

Today was cardio and my energy was about zero. Today I will eat low calories but up my carbs a bit. I ran out of gas fast this morning.

I chose Cardio Coach Press Play and had a fairly decent workout but my endurance just sucked out today. I did the entire workout. My goal was a 600 calorie burn but I fell short again.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 6 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
20 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
565 calories burned
3.9 miles travelled

Not bad considering how I felt. I need to recharge.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Push Circuit 2 followed by Ab Burner. The abs are suppose to be tomarrow but since I don't have cable or internet at home might as well do it tonite.

Debbie-sorry to hear you are not feeling 100% today.

Eats so far
Yoplait FF Yogurt strawberry shortcake and watermelon

Hey Everyone!

I'm about outtahere... I'm going to ride my bike to the park, and then run, and then ride home! It's gorgeous and sunny out!

Patti: NICE recipe from yesterday. It sounds very good, I will put it on my "to make" list. The ribs came out soooo good yesterday. I bet the chicken would be even better!

Belinda: oooh ! You don't like riding a bike? I'm talking outside, not a stationary bike (hate those!). Your band work sounds really challenging, good for you for making it work.

Debbie: Sorry your energy is on the low end, hope you feel better! Try Cathe's little cardio burst at work today (the jumping jacks, high jumps, digs and push ups!!!)

Roxie: Oh that stinks you don't have cable or internet at home! why???... Have a great workout tonight!! Are you counting your calories today and trying to up them?

Good morning,

sorry for not starting us off! I just came back from the clinic in Regensburg. Both my nostril were blocked. This is so frustrating. Now he wants me to take Cortisone for 4 weeks, I hope this will kick this infection in the a$$.:rolleyes:

I will be back for personls! I will take care of my dogs first and have a nice cup of tea:D

Today was week 3 of plyo legs! The time just flew by and I burned 342 calories! I was very pleased. Normally for shorter workouts like that I don't burn many calories. My heart was pumping though today!

Last night I was watching the biggest loser finale and ended up falling asleep during the last 10 minutes! I woke up right at 10 and was like GRRRR - I missed it!

FOODS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (post workout)
M2: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M3: Turkey patty w/avacado & provolone cheese on 1 slice whole wheat bread ; Apple
M4: 1/2 c. cottage cheese mixed with cilantro salsa
M5: Salmon; salda w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M6: Chocolate protein pancake w/ 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1506.5 calories
50 g. fat - 30%
133 g. protein - 35%
136 g. carbs - 36%

This is the rest of the meals I have planned

Lunch-salad and yes ladies I added grilled chicken
PM snack-cheese stick and cherry tomatoes
Supper-grilled hamburger

I had an amazing bike ride to the park, ran for 30 minutes, stretched, rode around the park, rode home! My butt and legs were talking to me!! I had fun, though, and was totally high on life riding my bike around after my run!

Here's my "to try" recipe of the day. I might even run to the supermarket to get some of that mango to try it!!

BBQ Mango Chicken

Ingredients

- 2 lbs of Chicken Breasts - 6 to 8 tbsp of BBQ sauce (I like KC Masterpiece, low cal and good flavor)
- 4 oz of Mango Puree (To ease use and control amount of cal you can use the Beechnut baby food, one jar is all you need)
- 2/3 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Optional Dash of Bread Crumbs (for on top)

Nutritional Info

Fat: 0.7g
Carbohydrates: 11.3g
Calories:149.9
Protein: 25.5g

Preheat the oven for 375 degrees.

First mix the BBQ sauce, garlic powder, and puree mango (I use the magic bullet mixer)
Pour a third of the sauce into a baking dish.

Cut the chicken into 4 oz pieces (8 servings) and place into baking dish. Cover with sauce. Sprinkle bread crumbs if desired and place inteh oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until throughly cooked.

Enjoy with corn or baked beans to round out the meal!

Number of Servings: 8

Debbie - I was just looking at rotations as I am quickly approaching the end of STS and I was wondering - will you be doing a "Get Ready For Summer 09" rotation? :) Just thought I would ask. Right now I am debating otherwise between last years rotation you made for summer, your december rotation, cathes Oct 08, or a undulating rotations someone put together. Too many options...sigh.

Chris - that recipe looks good and easy to make. (I love those!) The other night I made some chicken breast recipe that had some lemon juice and apricot spread on it - I thought it was good - I'll have to remember to post it...

Good evening ladies!

Wow! you guys have done some impressive workouts. I'm feeling so unworth to post mine, but here goes..

Today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 4 shorter mix= 36 min
Calories burned= 442
Distance= 2.43 Miles
Warmup (4:49)=117 BPM
Challenge1 (8:14)Sprints= 144,145,147
Steady State 1 (2:49)=135
Challenge2 (7:56)= 147,153,154,153 all at 80-85% of max hr in zone.
Steady State 2 (2:32)=140=78%MHR
Cool down (3:09)=132
Stretch (6:17)

STS-Meso 3, week 3, Plyo Legs- Disc#32= 48 minutes
Calories burned= 373

I really enjoy the plyo legs workouts. The only problem is that I have Runner's knee so the tendon around my knees (yes, it both of them) are inflamed and definitely make their displeasure know if I do too high an impact on them while they are still on the mend. So, I have to either try it and see if it hurts, if so modify, or skip that particular exercise. So basically jumps are out. I did all the other exercises and the jumping ones I tried but if pain I skipped them.

Ab Hits- Abs from Pure Strength-Back, Bi's & Abs= 10.5 minutes
Calories burned= 72

Okay, that's it for me today. WTG, on today's workouts ladies! Debbie you did all of Cardio Coach Press Play, I'm in awe! Whoa, major cudos. :eek::D

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.