**CHALLENGERS MONDAY!!**

idream

Cathlete
Helooooooo.

I've been a bit slack in the old check in area in the last couple of days. Sorry.

Roxie - If you go to "getripped" web site. i usually google jari love then click on the getripped one. The forum is then listed down the left hand side of the new web page of hers.

Becca - LOL. Funny funny. YOu have eaten all the chocolate in the house so now you can eat good. Confession time, I've done EXACTLY the same thing!! LOL Eaten my way through all the rubbish and now have nothing left!!

Amelia - I love it when you are chatty! Get rid of the kids more often - I'm just kidding.

Its funny but when I type, im my head I'm being really expressive with the words. So that you, the reader knows when I'm mucking around, which is most of the time, except when I am going to be spending the rest of my life wearing tracksuit pants. I also pull facial expressions, I must look a right royal sight!

Sorry go to go, catch up on personals later. Bye.

Morning girls!

Im all buzzed with coffee this morning,already had two cups:confused: lets just say that im awake:eek:

Today im doing a run interval for 40mins. (5min warmup, 30 mins of intervals at one minute each, 5min cool down) its a pain in the but to do because i have to watch the clock the whole time :rolleyes:

Andrea-Your a crackup...i could just see the expressions on your face right now..eye brows raised with a quick,small jerk of the head left to right and your lips moving while you type:D. I wish i could get my kids to go to their grandma's more than twice a month. I enjoyed my quiet time yesterday with DH....but i did miss my babies too:eek:. What workout you doing today?

Becca-Isn't it funny how we can workout sore and it feels better afterwards. I remember the first time i did a cathe weightlift workout....:confused: it took atleast a week to get over the soreness. About the manicures...when i could afford to do it every other week i would but i quit when we started having all the finacial drama. I certianly miss them. The mainicures did help them grow but they didn't really start growing until i started taking hair,skin and nail vitamins. I actually started taking them for my hair,but the vitamins are fantastic and although it took awhile for them to work-about 6months-my nails(and hair)are growing nicely now.Sometimes i will do a manicure myself at home(got the cuticle clipper and nail buffer/file...i just soak them in warm water and start fiddeling with them:rolleyes:) I love the look of acrylics too....i miss them:(.

Hey to everybody...ive got to scoot and get my breakfast going then workout. bbl

Good Morning,

I am not working out today couldn't get up early enough didn't sleep well. Going over to my SILs to spend time with new nephew, so tomarrow I will get up and get my workout in, it will be 30 day shred if my knee can hold up.

Amelia-sculptured nails are when they put a guide under the tip of your real fingernail and make a tip out of white powder.

Andrea-you crack me up and put away those darn sweatpants already get your butt in gear and leave the junk food alone.

Everyone have a good day.

finished with my workout...burned 352 cals.

Roxie-Ive never had sculptured nails then....have a great workout.

HI Girls,

This morning I did 4DS HIS, Drill 5 (cardio)of Drillmax and the walking lunges, plus FF's abd WO.

Becca: I finished the Chocolate Macadamian covered kisses off this weekend so today is a new start.

Okay who ever wants snow may take ours. We got a little over a 1/2 foot on Sunday and are expecting more tomorrow. So come and get it!!!!

Gotta go, I put the puppy outside with my DS(7) to play and I hear a bit of yelling. I am sure the puppy is causing some trouble.:rolleyes:

Becca, Andrea, Elaine (and everyone else who's NOT owning up to this...) - I have eaten all the junk in my house too and am off to a fresh start. I HAD to laugh :D when I read that because you all just described me EXACTLY!

So after pigging out on all that JUNK :confused: I decided to REALLY get serious today. Got up and did 4DS LIS cardio and have been watching my food carefully today. I'm determined to stay within my WW points guideline for the week (I just can't seem to manage the piddling amount that I get daily, thank goodness for the points allowance and activity points). That said, I'm trying to stick as close as possible to my daily allotment. Today shows only 3 over if I stick to the plan -well within what the extras will accomodate.:)

OK, time for me to quit procrastinating and get back to work. I need to get into the Project software and create new resource pools and link them to my project plans. Blech.

I'll be back tomorrow! See you then!

Ok, I guess I should have checked in earlier in the day. If I had maybe I wouldn't have ordered pizza for dinner. It's here now, but I promise I will not eat my way through it til its gone.(at least not all in one night, LOL)

This morning was one of the pre-mixes from 1 of the High Step videos. It was too early so I have no idea which one. I've got to run to the store. I plan on tomorrow being a good day, both workout and eating.

Jean

I decided to quit FF's rotation. I am not enjoying all the heavy lifting and I feel that I need more cardio. My body just responds better to more cardio. My friend had borrowed my Basic Step/Body Fusion DVD and she finally gave it back to me today. So, I decided to do good ol' Body Fusion. I enjoyed the basic step and the light weights and got a good sweat going on. I am concerned how I will do with STS since I get bored lifting heavy all the time. :( Maybe since it will be mixed up (different exercises) I will do OK. I hope so, at least. Tomorrow is my run and I may add on abs.

Andrea, are you still working on FF's rotation? I'm glad I'm not the only one who eats the bad food to get rid of it. ;)

Amelia, what brand of vitamins are you taking? I may need to look into that. My poor, thin nails need all the help they can get. My hair, not so much, it is super thick. I actually just had about 8 inches cut off so it feels light as a feather right now. :D I know what you mean about watching the clock. That's the only thing I don't like about the couch to 5K, the constant time watching. :confused: Once I am running full speed I won't have to do that anymore.

Roxie, enjoy your new nephew! Hopefully you can get a WO in tomorrow.

Elaine, Great WO! We are on a blizzard warning for Wed. I hope all the snow comes when my family is all home. That way we can all get snowed in together. :)

AndreaH, great WO! Good luck with those WW points. I'm sure you can do it now that all the junk is out of your house.

Jean, What kind of pizza did you get? We have a bar in town that makes ranch pizza, with chicken, bacon and tomatoes. It is sooooo good! We had that Saturday night. Not a good eating day for me.:eek:

I think that's all, if I missed anyone, HELLO! :)

Have a great day, all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.