**C*T*Tuesday**

Hey girls,

Long time no chat. We've been crazy busy. Then I tried to check in yesterday and couldn't get in all day. Not sure what was going on.

Anyway, we had a great weekend but it was pretty crazy having so many people in our house. We love our friends from Belgium but one of the families just is horrible at disciplining their kids (6, 3, and 1) and they are all little terrors. I can't tell you how many knock down, drag out temper fits the 3 yo had. Seriously the worst behaved kid I've ever known. So exhausting.

The BEP concert was SO fun but it was funny because they tried to communicate with the crowd and expected answers which they didn't get. I know it's just part of their show but they have to understand that these people won't understand them! It was funny. They performed all the major songs except for my humps. It was super fun.

Saturday night the boys went to Pearl Jam. Ryan said it was one of the best shows he's ever been to.

No WOs through the weekend. Too busy, no time, too tired, etc. Eats weren't great either. I wish I had done better. Yesterday I did LIC and eats were fine until Ryan and I went out to dinner. I need to learn to not overeat at restaurants. Today I am going to do a HIIT and probably something else steady state. I need to burn some cals for sure!

I have some school work and house work to do so need to get on it. Girls are at summer school all day and have a picnic so I'm getting a lot done. Need to take advantage.

I'll be better with personals for the next few days. I fly out to the states (by myself) on Saturday assuming I make the flight. Looking forward to that for sure. Can't wait to hold little JR in my hands and kiss and squeeze him.

OK, I'll check in again later!

Good morning Angie! and everyone!

I don't have much time right now (have to get my son to swim practice and need to get my wo in before DH heads to work).

Angie, sounds like you had a fun weekend! Sorry about the kids.:(

bbl to catch up.:)

hi everyone!

angie, how long will you be statecide? who will care for the girls when ryan works? i am excited for you. my little sister just found out she is pregnant, and already i am looking forward to helping out when the baby is born and i am a tiny bit jealous:eek:

julie, have fun at swim practice. it is so hot here already, that sounds like a good place to be.

klaudia, glad the beach was fun for you guys. any other trips planned coming up?

i am seriously wiped out today. i slept poorly last night, and it was so humid this morning, my 10 miles felt harder than sundays run. no plans this morning, swim and tennis later. eats were great yday, must keep it up today. bbl

Morning Julie, I can't wait until my kids are swim team age. It was probably the highlight of my childhood. I hope they like it too.

Nina, I will be in the States for only a few days. Saturday afternoon to Tuesday night. Crazy quick trip but I gotta see that baby. I'm always of jealous of people with new babies. Just not the pgs! Hope you get some energy! Way to keep up clean eats. Send me pc vibes! :)

Running to pick up the results of my mamo. The tech said he thought it was nothing but still have to get them read. I'm relieved but looking for another opinion at my gyn next week when i'm home.

BBL.

good idea to get a second opinion angie, but i am so glad they sound positive about the lump. ita about not missing the pregnancies, but, ohh, those snuggly sweet babies..... sighhhhh

First off, Katie's computer is being worked on so she sends her love to you all via text!:D

Second.... we had the most fabulous day yday. It was a "red flag" day at Lake Michigan.... so HUGE WAVES! They were over my head and we played so hard all day. Mike had took the day off so he was with us too! We had the best time!
We had a wonderful weekend and eats were mostly spot-on. The scale is cooperating and all WOs happened too.

And now for personals!:D

Angie, I'm so glad you had so much fun! I enjoyed reading abt your adventures!:D Sorry for the bratty kids....been there for sure!:rolleyes: Glad you guys had a good babysitter & could get out for your A'Day (Happy Anniversary, btw!). And the eats....Not sure I'll ever learn either. Sigh... Huge sigh....:eek::rolleyes::mad::p
Good news on your mamo but you are smart to get a 2nd opinion!

Julie, WTG getting your WO in the AM! I am jealous! I just Cannot make myself do it. Maybe if Ju slept a little more reliably... Another Big Sigh...:p

Nina, You are a running machine! Enjoy your day & WTG on clean eats!

Hi-

Good morning!!! Back to work today, but at least I have internet here :) Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. Mine was pretty good, except for the whole internet fiasco :) Going to get some things done here and will bbl.

Clintonya

Morning girlies!

Back on the C&T train today! My eats have been horrible-more fd, ttom, and just being up north. Hitting the grocery store today. Nothing else planned. My workout will be another KCM-Weights and some cardio.

Angie, how fun for you! My sil just had her second baby on the 23rd, but I've yet to see her:( and probably won't for a while. D told her to call last week when it would be a good time for me and the girls to come over but nothing. And after what happened after her first was born(when they told Darrin not to come to the hospital the day after and she couldn't get on the phone to talk to him cause she was eating) I'm not going without an invite. Stubborn, I know. So happy about the mammo results!

Julie, after spending the weekend at the beach, I realized I really need to get the girls signed up for swim lessons! Havea good workout!

Nina, our weather is hotter/muggier than yours! Blech! I'm goin gup Friday with the girls cause the bunks are being delivered and then we're going up for the night on Saturday with D:)

Kate, was Lake Michigan warm? Those waves get big!! And those crazy kite surfers?! OMG! Did you see the forecast for Thursday? It looks like storms:( Let me know what you wanna do.

Good morning everyone!

Back to work - ugh! I did have a relaxing weekend which was good. I didn't do everything I wanted to but I definitely needed some down time. Eats yesterday were good and today's will be even better. This morning's workout was 4DS BC. I may try to do some yoga tonight - I feel a little tight from my 3 mile run and GS Legs yesterday. What a killer!

Angie, I am glad that for the good news about your lump and hopefully your second opinion will be the same. I am so jealous you will be holding your nephew next week. Hopefully, I will hold mine soon. My sister is due 8/1.
Julie, what workout did you do? This heat is unbearable - I can't wait until it breaks!
Nina, sorry about the bad sleep last night. This heat is a killer and being wiped out doesn't make running any easier. Enjoy swimming today!
Kate, I miss swimming in the waves. It sounds like you had a great time yesterday. Glad M could take the day off so you could get some extra family time.
Clintonya, I hope you get your internet thing resolved soon. I know it is so frustrating!
Becky, that's sweet that you and DH did a mini trip around your dr. appt. Sometimes it is just nice to get away.
Klaudia, welcome back and wtg on workouts this weekend.

Hey girls,

Just finished 30/30 and plan to do something else tonight. Not sure what. That was kind of the "add-on" for the day. I'm in a workout burnout mode. Nothing looks interesting. I'm glad I'm getting Turbo Fire. Still considering CLX...

Kate, your day at the beach sounds so fabulous! I can't wait to go to barcelona with the girls! I love the beach. No anniversary here (ours is in Feb??) someone else?

Clintonya, yay for internet access. Hope you have a productive day.

Klaudia, ugh on fd. I hope you get to see that baby soon. How annoying! Are you enjoying KCM?

Colleen, sorry for the heat! I was just thinking that I haven't had super DOMS in a while or really felt tight and I think it's lack of leg work. Need to get on that! WTG with your WOs!

Gotta shower... all gross and sticky.

BBL.

Hi Clintonya! Good to see you!

Klaudia, Sorry abt vaca eats...back at it today! Get yourself lots of good fresh produce, drink your water, & get back to it!:D
I have Friday open if Thurs doesn't work out...
The lake was 74* and it was PERFECT!

Colleen, Gla you had a good weekend! WTG on the WOs and clean eats!

Angie, LOL! Sorry! I was thinking you had wrote sthing abt an anniversary! Oops!
ooooh, I hate WO burnout. I'm so tempted by Tonique right now! I think when DDs go back to school...

headed to play outside before it gets too hot or sunny, We are so burned from yday.:eek:

Kate, that sounds great! I'll keep an eye on the forecast and see which day looks better.

Colleen, I love 4DSBC!

Hey, everybody, sorry I've been so MIA, just super busy. My brother and I went back over to see my dad yesterday because he was supposed to have a consultation with a psychiatrist. She doesn't do regularly scheduled appointments, just shows up at the place when she feels like it and sees whoever needs to be seen. So I asked if I was there from 11 to 4 would that catch her and the answer was yes. Well, about noon we found out she called and said because Sunday was a holiday she wasn't going to be in until today. :mad: Of course, my work schedule is such that I can't change it on a whim, so I can't be there today. I'm so glad we're getting my dad out of there. He gets good care, but the whole bureaucracy of it makes me crazy. Plus I hope he'll do better at home.

Kate, be careful of the heat, girl! I'm glad you had fun yesterday.

Klaudia, are you glad to be home? I know I would be. That place is so gorgeous, but the FD would be enough to send me packing.

Angie, what a great weekend for you. When do you go to Barcelona? That's one of my favorite cities in Europe.

Colleen, great work outs as always. You are going to kick my rear on the RT. I still haven't starting lifting weights again. However, I did carry an 80 lb bag of salt from the garage to the basement at my parent's house yesterday (they have a water softening system). My brother said, "You're going to carry one of those? You really are a beastie." lol

Hi, Clintonya, do you have internet at home again?

Julie, what's on tap for today? Let me guess, you're busy, right?

Nina, you be careful in the heat, too, okay?

Hi to everyone else! I was going to lift weights tomorrow night, but now I'm going to visit a friend and her new baby. They live in Chicago, but will be in town visiting her parents who live right by me. That means I have to try to get up early tomorrow and do it. I just have no motivation for structured work outs right now. I don't know what my problem is except sheer laziness. But tonight is rowing and that will be fun. bbl

anne

ugh....full full full.... too much salsa. At least it wasn't ice cream.:p

Got GS triceps in - will do cardio tonight. I'm thinking LowMax or Imax. Or maybe the cardio/leg from HSC. Too many WOs to decide!!!:D

Also..... there's a new CS to order!!! And not one but TWO new Pure Barres!! I'm trying so hard to not spend too much (esp w/ vaca next week) but these are 2 absolute weaknesses!!! ACK!!!!!

Hi Robin!

Anne, Have fun visiting your friend! I'd suggest a nice walk outside but it is HOT!!!
Sorry abt the drama w/ your dad... I'm sure it will be easier on everyone to have him home!:D

Hey

Angie I pray that it's good news about your mamo. Do the parents know about their 3yo behavior I mean are they embarrassed or do they ignore it? You're getting turbo fire?! YAY. I so want it, really really...hey it's my b-day this month :D

Julie what's up?

Nina good going with the eats and be careful running in this crazy hot weather.

Kate good going with the eats and I was looking at your FB pics of your beautiful family. But why don't you have a pic of mufasa ;)

Clintonya I glad you had a good weekend.

Klaudia good workout plans.

Colleen 3 mile run and gs-legs. WOW no wonder you feel tight.

Anne I hope your dad does better at home too. It's not sheer laziness it's summer fever.

I went to work today and the manager came up to me and told me anytime I wont to work at Penneys I can. I tried not to laugh:rolleyes:. Then he said that I can call him around Christmas if I want extra hours. I guest that was nice of him to say. My coworkers are getting on each other nerves and I just stood their with a grin on my face:cool:.

Eats was 100% minus garlic bread, so I guess it was 90%
I skipped lunch today so I guess I'll make a sandwich so I won't bake a cake.

Last edited:
ugh....full full full.... too much salsa. At least it wasn't ice cream.:p

Got GS triceps in - will do cardio tonight. I'm thinking LowMax or Imax. Or maybe the cardio/leg from HSC. Too many WOs to decide!!!:D

Also..... there's a new CS to order!!! And not one but TWO new Pure Barres!! I'm trying so hard to not spend too much (esp w/ vaca next week) but these are 2 absolute weaknesses!!! ACK!!!!!

Hi Robin!

Anne, Have fun visiting your friend! I'd suggest a nice walk outside but it is HOT!!!
Sorry abt the drama w/ your dad... I'm sure it will be easier on everyone to have him home!:D

Kate have you ever mixed salsa with black eye peas and then eat it like a dip, with baked chips?
A new classical stretch YAY

Last edited:
Home from Columbus ! MAN it's HOT out today !!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a nice little get away. Dr. appointment went okay too.

Food has been as good as it can eating out for two days. Back to it tomorrow .
No workout today but I'm just calling it a rest day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.