** No Sweets Sunday March 9th**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gals!

Thought I would start us off on a new day even though Missy already posted...so don't forget to go back and read what she wrote!;)

I am having a lazy day, mostly b/c I was out last night for a couple of drinks but the time change is creating a bit of havic in my life!:) I have no clue what time DS will go down tonight...maybe not till 9:30 and I will be ready for bed by then...he may have to put himself to bed!

I did have a couple of treats yesterday, I kind of considered it my "free day" but didn't go overboard b/c I knew it would be hard to get back on track. We just went out for a couple or drinks and some wings. Now I am back on track today:) Its 4 and still nothing sweet. I could possible make it the whole day. I did have some pretty crazy cravings yesterday around 6 ish though.

Todays workout was a 10 mile run..while I watched a movie. That should take care of anything I are bad yesterday!

Missy** You made it 7 days! Woo Hoo! I wouldn't have been able to do that. When I tell myself I can't have something, i want it more, like any normal person I suppose. So now i am just telling myself I can have something small once a day, until I don't think about it anymore. Mon and Tues may be the read test though b/c I am back to day shifts and the cookies will be glaring at me all day! hehe

Shewolf** That is a workout top that I am wearing but Im not sure where it was bought. I love it! My sister bought some workout clothes for me when she was in Ottawa and sent it to me. I have 4 new tops and 2 pants. I don't think its a brand name top though. I can tell to b/c the white peice in the center is not quit even.

O.k..have to run. Whining baby!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.