** No Sweets Monday March 10th **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? This week I may try to see how long I can go with out something sweet but Im a bit nervous to try that cause it could result in me eating everything in the cupboards!;)

Im up early to get my workout in before work. I hate working the day shifts but in the meantime it is a great break from home life. My job is very relaxing so going to work can be a treat when you have had a whiny baby all day.

Sat nights eating resulted in a 2 lbs gain, lol. Thats all I can really do about that, is laugh. I know I didn't eat 7000 cals so I know its not fat, just water weight.And if it isn't I still lost 2.1 lbs last week so I can't be upset about that. Hoping to see 119 this week!

I will return when i get to work!

Lori:)

Morning Ladies,

I am still doing great staying away from the sweets, I have not had any sugar. But....yesterday I went on this carb binge and I am so mad at myself! Because if that wasn't bad enough I did it late at night!;( That's it's no more, if I am ever going to reach my goal by May 2 I have to stop. I only have 53 days left. Why do I repeatedly sabotage myself? But I don't want to give up, not this time! Okay enough of the pity party!

Today was full body workout with heavy weights done superset fashion with 3 sets of eighteen! Ouch!

Linda

T-53 days and counting....

Catherine** My time display isn't right, I guess I should fix that. I was up at 5ish though and if I had started working out around 5:30, I would have fit it all in. By the time I had some coffee, checked the forums,let the dogs out...it was 5:45.

Linda** I know sometimes its hard to pick yourself up and move on but we can do it. I was thinking, is the bloat feeling leaving b/c Im not eating as many sweets or b/c Im not eating in the night time?? Hmmm...or maybe both? LOL

I haven't been #1 today and its only 2:30. If I can behave myself the rest of the day, I should be o.k...as long as I stop NOW!
Im getting so lazy as well. I need a 10 min power snooze!

Well, so far I have been spot on today ( it's 3:15pm) and have even been making sure to get my water in. That's because I am mad. I just hope I can keep it up.

The only good thing about yesterday's binge with the carbs was at least they weren't refined carbs. I stuck with the whole grains.

Linda

Good evening ladies! :D

Linda, I think that we all have those carb days. If you were craving it that probably means that your body needed it, and at least you made it the good carbs! Bravo! And I think that you can keep it up.

Catherine, sugar free at 9 am? That is when you are reporting? Cheater. ;)

Lori, by saying you haven't been #1 all day, does that mean you haven't peed yet??? Or do you mean that you aren't the first to eat sweets? If it is #1 (as in option 1 :p) get yourself some water and go! If it is #2... OPTION #2!... why would you want one of us to fail first you great big meanie! Or maybe I am totally off and am completely misunderstanding what you are saying. That wouldn't be a first.

Alicia, Affirm, Mag, Rose, Delfin - HOLA! :7

I just got done running - I mean RUNNING at 6.5 - 7 mph on a 3% incline, which is super fast for me - for 30 minutes and doing BBC total body. My kids were eating Doritos and I stole a few from them because I was starving after that run and BC. I really like BBC, anyone tried it before? Well, I am off to make some dinner. I am thinking meatloaf and mashed taters with... with what? I will get in the kitchen and see what inspires me. Chat with you all later! OH! And yesterday was sugar free again. Same thing today, as there is no dessert on the this chef's menu.

Missy

Hey Ladies and HOLA! right back atcha Missy!

Yes, I'm still here but have to confess that this weekend did not work out quite as I had hoped with working out, being that I didn't at all!:eek: I think maybe my body just needed a break but I'm committed to turning things around.

Eating today had been good so far except for two pieces of werther's original candies. DH is away in Houston so that should make eating clean dinners a little easier. Planning salmon and salad tonight maybe with a little bit of whole wheat cous cous on the side.

Maggie

Ok, made it through the day!! I will be having some air popped popcorn as a snack in a bit :9 This evening I did 4ds upper body premix :eek: this one is a killer!! My arms are like lead!!

Linda, good for you for getting in your water!!
Missy what an awesome w/o and meatloaf sounds good :9
Lori, I could have used a snooze today too. Darn DST x(

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

Have a great evening!!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Hola right back at cha ladies! I was sick these past few days (sore throat, fatigue, etc.), but I'm feeling better now. I'm glad it didn't get really serious. Yesterday I felt better and I did some yoga and today I decided to rest because I have DOMS from the yoga. :p I'm doing great with my diet I hope I keep it that way. By the way I'm officially out of my weight loss plateau. I'm losing again slowly but surely yippee! We'll see how long it lasts.

Missy** Ive been a bad girl today..well, not as bad as I would have normally been given the circumstances, but I did have one foot off of the wagon today. Its soooo hard when I am at work in the daytime, mostly b/c I am bored and no other reason. So thats what I meant by NOT being #1...I didn't say I was #1 or that I needed to do #1 you fool!;) }( :)

See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.