** FitnessFreak's Dec rotation Christmas Eve**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!

Christmas is almost here:) I bet there will be lots of hyper kiddies today:) I have one not old enough to be excited and another one that thinks she is to old to be excited!:confused::(:) Oh well...Im excited!:)

I wanted to do weights today but didn't want to do legs b/c I wanted to get a run in. So I did the workouts that we are suppose to do on Boxing day.

Scale was kind to me today, 121.4:) I haven't seen that number in a few weeks:) And I probably won't see it anymore this week;) I can see a difference in the pants I am wearing today. I have lots of room in my waist and bum area.

Anyone know what rotation they are going to do in Jan or are you all awaiting the STS series?

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi all! I'm checking in with legs done and saying that my chest is STILL really sore. LOL Triceps are still a little sore, but definitely better. But dang, I really did it up well with chest the other day.

I've got two guys that are pretty excited about Christmas. Because of schedules/bad weather lately, I still have a couple things to get for DH, so I'm hoping the weather doesn't do what's predicted. I've got a haircut and then shopping planned for this afternoon.

Anyone know what rotation they are going to do in Jan or are you all awaiting the STS series?
Lori:)

I'm still debating what I'll do, I'd really like to start STS near the beginning of a month and February 1 is a Sunday which would work well for me, but I'm not quite sure what type of rotation I want to do yet if I hold off on starting STS.

Good Morning!! :D

Today is the last day of the rotation for me! GS Biceps and Shoulders...and I'll throw in some cardio. This has been awesome!

Debbie- Thanks so much!! I'm yet another month closer to those
Claudia Z. arms I want so much...lol

I know I will be moving onto more endurance/cardio next month...especially after the holidays! Merry Christmas all!!!!

Good morning everyone! And Happy Christmas Eve! :D

Who had the bright idea of adding in PLB floor work to the rotation today? There was one point in time when I cursed the tv in pain. Now that its over though I feel much better. :)

My chest and tri's are still a little sore as well. I will be looking forward to the break tomorrow.

Gidget: I think I am going to check out Debbies January rotation and do that next month and wait to do STS in Feb. The scale was kind to me this morning too - hopefully it stays that way. :confused:

Yea really, who's brilliant idea was it to add PLB to this??? OMG!!! :eek:

This morning was the standing portion of Gym Style Legs and the floor work from Pyramind Lower Body. Killer workout. This one didn't do good things for my low back but I stopped where I had to and stretched out quite a bit. I'm good.

LEGS
Squats: 75# - 3 sets/16 reps
***Last set had low ends.

Front Lunges: 20's - 2 sets/8 reps

Rear Lunges: 20's - Lots of different counts and reps
***I don't care for this exercise too much. Not sure why.

Plie Squats: 35# - 2 sets/16 reps/pulses

Leg Press w/Band: Silver band - 2 sets/15 reps each leg
***Used 5 risers.

Elevated Deadlifts: 55# - 2 sets/16 reps
***Different counts. I went to do this twice since I don't do the stiff legged deads and my low back felt weird after the 3rd rep so I just quit. No sense hurting my ow back before Christmas.

Slow Motion Lunges: 12's - 2 sets or 4 very flow count brutal butt burning reps.
***I hate this exercise!

Calf Raises:
Tons of reps. My calves were shaking by the time this was over.

FLOOR WORK
The following is all done with the stability ball.

Hamstring Press: 1 set 16 reps each side; 1 set of 4 high ends at 7 counts up 1 down each side.
***These kill. I realized this exercise is a lot easier on the HS.

Hamstring Roll-ins

Froggy Style Roll-ins

Inner Thigh Squeeze

Glute Raises

Outer Thigh Raises

***These just hurt. Period.

That is all...

Pinny - I will miss seeing your posts! Nice job doing this rotation!!!

So are we sure we're getting STS by the 1st??? I find that hard to believe. :rolleyes:

Good morning girls,

I forgot to post my workout this morning,lol! I did legs this morning, I have been using tubing instead of the dyna band, OMG! Those leg presses got me good:D

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Hey everybody! Add me to the list of those that will be walking funny later today and tomorrow! LOL GS Legs (standing) and PLB (floor).....DONE! OUCH!

I used a 75# barbell and 16.25 dumbbells for all the work. Like Debbie, I did the toes-elevated deadlifts twice...I like to use that heavy weight for those, but always have to lighten the bb for the lower ones (and I just didn't feel like changing, lol).

Ladies, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you and all your family enjoy your time together. My boys are bouncing off the walls!

As for STS, my personal opinion is that we'll have it the first week of January. I can't see getting it in the mail by the 1st.....that's NEXT WEEK! I am going to wait to see what Debbie comes up with for a January rotation, but I want to start getting serious about my 1RM tests so that once STS arrives, I can start it on the next Monday. We'll see what I end up doing till then.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY, and especially Debbie, for checking in this entire month on this rotation!!! I usually have attention span 'issues' when it comes to rotations but this month just seemed so easy to keep on going (but certainly not easy to DO!)!

YOU ALL ROCK!

Gayle

Good Morning,

Confession time I didn't get to workout last nite because of company and then took nyquil before bed this morning I just couldn't do anything that required thought so I did basic step and 4ds kb abs. I don't have any plans until 3 tomarrow so I will do legs then.

Everyone have a very merry christmas.

First, I want to say:

Merry Christmas to all!!!

My 3 boys and myself are so excited for Santa coming tonight!! Though I have a lot of cleanign and SOME cooking to do yet...

YES! Debbie, you are one crazy cat! :eek: PLB ball work KILLED me! Ow! Ow! Ow! I hope Santa brings me a massager for tomorrow!!!

I really didn't want to do this workout, but trudged my way through, because of all of you! Thanks!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!![
url=http://www.freesmileys.org]
greet005.gif
[/url]

I'm thinking STS will start arriving at least by the 10th or so, but I really prefer to start my rotations the first of the month, so I figure that aiming for February 1st is good. That would give me time to fully read through the manual, preview things and finish up the 1RM's that I need a tutorial to figure out. I'm debating taking a week off before starting STS, too.

Good morning! I did the leg workout as prescribed, though since my burst-proof sttability ball was burst, I had to do the floor work as Brenda did, and can I just say that I thought Debbie was going easy on us because it was Christmas? Clearly the ball must make a big difference. I ended up tacking on squeeze stronger pretzel/clam work because I felt like I'd cheated. Fun workout, and yes, I'm sure I'll be feeling it later -- those slow lunges are so killer.

I haven't decided what I'm going to follow this rotation with -- too many options here! I certainly have loved this month -- both the workouts and the company. Have a great couple of days everyone -- back Friday, I guess!

-Beth

Hey all,

Merry Christmas!!! I'm thrilled to report that my leg workout is done. I too am still feeling the upper body work done earlier this week.

I hope you all have an amazing holiday!! I am so excited for DD5. She can hardly contain herself. :eek:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!
OH MY GOD I THINK I'M GETTING A LAB PUPPY FOR XMAS!! BUT I'M NOT GETTN MY HOPES UP. I lost my choc. lab 4 months ago they hardest thing i've ever had to go through!! But i need that emptiness in my heart filled:) iI'm doing back biceps and shoulders premix twice i didnt see back on week four so i just added that:)
Have a merrry christmas everyone
Randi

I've been truckin' along with you guys, but we lost our internet connection for a few days, so I couldn't log on and whine. :p Checking in with GS Legs/PLB Floor. I even tacked on 20 minutes of 4DS LIS (penance for christmas cookies :eek:). You know, for such a fun looking, brightly colored thing, the stability ball is really quite evil.

Merry Christmas, Everyone. <3 I wish for you and your families much love, peace, and laughter. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I got up too late to work out (DH set the alarm for later because he didn't have to work today and didn't tell me, lol). Anyway, I'll make it up on the weekend. :)

Have a great one!
Kathy

Checking in -

GS legs standing/PLB floor work completed.
No one else has mentioned this and I'm surprised - my CALVES are really sore from DM yesterday. They seized up on me this morning coming down the stairs and I thought I was going to go down end over end! Must just be me.....
A very Merry Christmas/Eve to each of you and your families.

'Merry Almost Christmas!

Debbie, thanks so much for pushing me to try more than I ever would have thought to do. I can't believe these workouts, and how much I've looked forward to doing them too! Not that I don't usually like to workout, but I've never even done some of these premixes, let alone do the workouts twice.

Ladies, thanks to all of you for being so motivating and encouraging.

Happy Holidays!

Cookie

Wendy, when I got out of bed this morning, I felt my legs (calves mostly) sore and had to think about what workout I had done yesterday! I meant to mention that, but forgot. It's not just you!! I remember Cathe saying something about how we were working our calves, and I thought "doesn't really feel like it" -- but I guess it was doing something!!

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.