** Damage Control....SUNDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Woo Hoo! I am sooo glad its SUNDAY! I know you guys probably aren't b/c you are back to work tomorrow but hey....I just suffered through a weekend at work:confused: Im allowed to be happy and you guys aren't going to make me feel bad!;):D

Last night when I got home I did CC #2 and #4. I did #2 first but wanted a longer run so I put #4 in . #4 didn't burn right so its all over the place. I had only planned on doing challenge 2&3 but #1 was right behind it so I figured it was just as well to do the last challenge:) So I did 7 miles in 63 mins and abs. Im hoping to get another run in tonight. It is harder to get that run in in the evening b/c I am tired but when I don't work out in the morning, I get to sleep in until 7 and Im not as hungry through the day.

I also went tanning yesterday and shopping....all while I was working:p hehe! No boss in town!:D I bought some really cute tank tops and tops for my trip and they were super cheap. I like the sweater I am wearing now and was thinking about going back and buying more in different colors but b/c they were so cheap, I better wash it first! Sometimes they never look the same after they have been washed.

Wendy** Sounds like you enjoyed your workout yesterday. How was all the gatherings you had to attend? How was your eating? Gatherings can be so hard! I also find that people watch what you eat to a certain extent and will make comments if you don't eat anything...atleast in my family anyway. My MIL was awful for it a yr ago when I was smaller then I am now, she isn't so bad anymore.

It was pretty quiet here yesterday! Where were you ladies?????

I will bbl! Hoping to get another tanning apt today, and I have to run home with some bum wad cause we ran out!

BBL!
Lori:)

Bum wad!?!? :D:D:D:D That's too funny Lori! Never heard it called THAT before! :p Okay I guess you are allowed to be happy it's Sunday. I am actually not UNhappy about it because I have off tmrw too. YAY. :) My eating wasn't awful in terms of portion control y'day. I had a few SMALL slices of pizza at Chuck E Cheese but then I polished off a popsicle that Joey took a few licks of and didn't want anymore. :eek: When I went to SIL's I had one small plate of food and one piece of cake for dessert sothat wasn't terrible but then I happily polished off 3 CABS ! :eek: My husband's family is italian so they always want you to eat more no matter how much you've eaten. LOL Nice to go shopping and tanning during work hours. :p I think your boss deserves it though. He sounds like a bit of a jerk if you don't mind my saying so!!!

I am hoping for a longer cardio work out today then I've been doing to help offset the affect of this weekend's barrage of unhealthy eats. I am aiming for an hour between the ext, the tm and perhaps the wave again or maybe the bike instead. We'll see. :)

Off I go....BBL or tmrw!

Wendy** One of my DH's old coworkers thought that we were Italian!:eek: He was teasing us about how much food there was on the table! My MIL as a fear of not having enough food (for company) so she always cooks to much and as way to many dishes. Im surprised they aren't overweight actually...cause they should be! Not to mention that they love eating together...so maybe they should have been Italian!
Your eating wasn't to bad yesterday. Have you been logging many miles with the running these days? I haven't done step in forever. I like that fact that I don't really have to warm up when I run. If I run outside I will walk to the beginning of my st, then start running but when I run on the TM, I start at 5.6-5.8 pace and keep increasing it, so it feels like my workout started on the first min.

I just had another tanning session~!:eek: Boy...that place was HOT! I felt like I was having heart palpatations or something, I had to get out a catch my breath for a min. Imagine passing out in a stand up booth and waking up with tan lines from the wires on your face:rolleyes: Nice!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey all.

I am back from the gym. Got in my hour of cardio by machine bouncing. It was fun! I did a 20 min Itread, 15 mins steady state on the EXT, 10 mins steady state on the wave machine and then 15 minutes of my own wacky intervals on the tm mixing up hills with flats and runs and walking. It was an evil work out on the leg muscles that's for sure! I was drenched in sweat and panting the entire time as well! :D

Lori:
I used to go tanning and I always used the stand up booth. I loved it but it got too costly and time consuming so I quit doing it years ago. Um..no...I dont' think passing out in there is a good idea either! :p

Well, gotta go eat lunch and jump in the shower. We are due to leave here in just a couple of hours...

Ciao!

Hi all !

Tried to post y'day but the site was down and then I never made it back to the computer. Not sure either of you will be back but figured I'd check in anyway ! :p

Did get my bench put together Friday but didn't workout until y'day AM and did STS Back & bi's. Went pretty heavy on the first 2 exercises but had to back off a bit on the last bi's exercise. Feeling a bit sore as I stretch so guess it worked ! Got to use the weight bench for chin ups - that was good - a bit different than pulling up in the door jam, but felt it so it works better for me.

Got half my veggies planted and enjoyed the sun yesterday. Is supposed to be warm again so will work on more of my veggies and some flowers.

Watched the Sharks lose last night :( and hoping they win tonight. I'll hop in the TM for a long run while they play at 5 tonight.

Lori - way to go with the shopping and "coloring" ;) Good to hear you are looking forward to your trip and sounds like it will be a blast. I am so itching to get away for a weekend but the scheduling is going to be hard since we don't know when playoffs are and when the baby is going to be born - and I have class an entire weekend and then a test two weeks after that. Hmmmm... Hope you got your run in last night and had fun after that !

Wendy - I was soooooo hungry yesterday I ate everything in site so bet I beat you in that category ! Not too much horrible, though I did have a handful of chips and quite a few MGD 64's while I was rototilling - PB was my downfall. Must have had 3 - 4 servings. I think it is my "candy". I will try to make that a high cal day and see if I can contain myself today with a lower caloric range !:rolleyes: Sounds like a fun cardio workout you had - and you are off to an event today also? Hope it is a fun one !

Well ladies I do have to work tomorrow but today is my 3rd day off (sorta) so I don't mind going back tomorrow - at least that is what I am saying now, and when I see the nice warm weather out tomorrow I bet I'll want to call in sick !

Have a great day !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.