** DAMAGE CONTROL...MONDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Its back to work tonight for me:mad: The exact same schedule I did last week:mad: Ugh...I called the guy who I will be relieving and vice versa and he as no clue how the schedule is going to go b/c if he normally goes home @ 5:30, then i won't be in until 8 which means there will be no one there. Then he comes in again @ 6:30 in the morning. I am thinking I am going to go to work earlier then 8, and get off earlier then 8...which would be GREAT! I wish my day shifts were the same but they will still be 12 hours however I look at it, which will make for a long day! Anyway...he is going to call me later after he talks to my boss to let me know what time I should come in. The sooner I go in, the sooner I get home and really if I don't go in until 8 tonight, I will basically be just sitting here and waiting to go to work.

Eating yesterday was great! All I need is one good day to get the ball rolling! I would like to get my cardio workout in now but it is almost 9 and I know DS will soon be waking up. After he has his breakfast I am going to a friends house for coffee and I will probably workout when DH comes home for his lunch. Its just as well to put off the workout cause if I don't I will probably just end up picking at food this afternoon.

Not sure if I told you guys or just Jacque...that I moved all of the homemade cookies out into the garage so they can't tempt me:) So now I would have to want a cookie REALLY bad in order for me to go outside to get one.

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

No workouts to report for me this weekend. I picked up my sister and we went and visited my cousin that is here handling her father's affairs yesterday. She lives in Arizona and we don't see her much. She always came up to visit her dad several times a year but we were lucky if we saw her once a year. We had a nice visit and some of the my other aunts, uncles, and cousins were there as well.

This morning is disc 7 for Jacque and me. I never did get sore from Friday's leg workout. I'm starting my workout after DS leaves for school. I may throw in a cardio workout too.

I'm on vacation today and tomorrow, supposed to be healing from the procedure that never happened on Friday. I don't want to waste my days off so I'm going to make a "to do" list and start on it. I also want to start my creative memories album that I bought for my baby girls. They are already a year old so I better get started on it.

Lori-I hope they finalize your work schedules soon. It's hard to plan anything when your schedule keeps changing. I prefer to do weights and cardio one after the other too. Especially on the weekends, I don't have time to split them up. During the week though, I don't have time to do them together.

Mornin' Jacque, Laura, Wendy...not sure if Wendy will be poppin' in or not!

Monday .. ugh ..

Hey ..

It stopped snowing around 4 yesty .. nothing stuck .. just a sludge .. Our capitol got several inches .. and it stuck .. several school closings .. trouble here .. our sludge FREEZES .. and you get ice and dangerous roads .. the drive in was fine though!!!

Lori .. good luck w/the 12 hours .. DH is BACK on 12 hours this week .. he is about tired of this crap .. he is salary ... so 4 weeks of 12 hours w/no days off or overtime ..he is NOT a happy camper!!!

Di .. can not believe you were not sore .. are you sure you are doing the right weight?? LOL .. bowing down to you too.. LOL!! glad you had a good visit w/the family!!

Jacque .. I live in nothern Barbour county .. about an hour away from Montgomery (our capitol) .. we are kinda in the middle of the high and low temps of our state .. we get the extreme weather it seems .. just like today the high is 40 tonight will be around 25 .. but by Thursday they are talking around 80 :eek: .. and we wonder why we are always catching colds and have sinus problems.

THIS IS MY ACTIVE REST week .. :D ... NO WEIGHTS!!! So meeting SIL at lunch gonna do some light cardio .. and class tonight will be super step cardio and abs ..

Hope Wendy and Sal are having a blast .. heard the Nascar race was a good one .. hope they had fun!!! Maybe she will hit it big!!!! Ok .. better run .. PIA is up to her same crap and I dont think the boss is gonna say anything to her .. it is so frustrating .. I have said my peace to him and stated how unfair it is that the one abusing things is hurting the entire group .. but so far looks like nothing will be done .. she has down 2 days each week where she is leaving early or getting off at lunch ... and she is MAKING UP THE TIME on weekends w/o supervision (and she has no work to do on the weekends .. she mainly works CASH ???) aaaahahhh :mad: This behavior and his LACK of doing anything about it is why I considered leaving last year and going to another dept ... I know I will get that way again .. but w/a hiring freeze I am stuck right now! He is a good boss but will NOT stand up to this B#### .. like he is scared of her!! :mad::mad: What makes it worse is she does nothing so she is not missed .. I on the other hand if I were out as much as her it would affect the bottom line .. he would not allow me to be off like that (even using vacation):mad:

anyway .. will be fuel for a good workout today!!! Have a great one!

Hi Ladies:)

Im done with my workout but think I will be going into work early tonight...so I can get off earlier!:).....soooooooo I have already started making dinner. I probably won't eat it here, I will just take it with me:confused:

I have an idea! Tonight I go to work and I work my 12 hours. Im wondering if my boss would let me (on my day shifts) work 10 hours but then I will go on call at night and he just pay me for the 12 hours he would have paid me if I stayed from 8-8. I don't want to stay at work until 8 at night!:mad: I would rather work until my releif comes in. I called him to ask him but he was on the cell phone so I may mention it to him tonight when i talk to him.

I got a 4.5 mile run in. I wanted to get a longer cardio in but I have to work and today is my low cal day, maybe its best I kept it shorter.

Diana** Hope you get lots of things on that to-do-list done:) I always put things off....not a good thing to do and I feel like I accomplish alot when I get task done.Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!

Laura** Enjoy your week with no weights! I bet its going to feel weird. I have been lifing so much the past few monthes that it seems strange on days when I don't. I am going to take my ab dvd to work with me tonight.I will be there alone...so why not???

I will check back in later!

Running through . . . slowly though as CCPP added some DOMS to my legs last night.

Lori - way to go putting the cookies out of the way and getting a good eats day in. I stuck to my guns yesterday too after some indulgence on Sat. Looking like I'll be down a # or 2 by tomorrow when I will weigh after a week of logging and paying attention to (coin your phrase) what goes into my pie hole ! :p

Diana - so great you had a nice visit but too bad for the circumstances. :( Hope you get lots done today - let me know how #7 is !

Laura - I did see on the news how the snow was in Montgomery this AM - quite a few happy kids playing !:D Happy cardio today - with PIA in mind I'm sure you'll get in a good burn.

Until later . . .

Hey Ladies,

My workout is done! Disc 7, medicine ball abs and Push/Pull lower body blast is complete. I'm sure my chest will be sore tomorrow with all those pushups in the w/o today. I need to add in additional leg work each week. I tend be bottom heavy anyway and lower body once a week just isn't cutting it for me. I still have the meltdown class tonight so that will be my cardio for the day.

Jacque-I think there is only a couple of new exercises in this disc, actually only 1 can think off. I guess we are basically doing the same exercises but in a different order and a different weight. Warning::: there are a lot of pushups in this w/o. Hate to admit it, but I had to drop to my knees for some of them.:(

Laura-sorry about the crappy weather. We are supposed to get to 71 today! We'll see. It was supposed to 60 and sunny yesterday but the clouds covered the sun and it never warmed up. Enjoy your rest week and have a fun all out cardio w/o tonight.

Lori-Are you staggering your calories??? Your post gave me that impression. Hopefully the work schedules will be finalized soon. The constant changing would make me crazy-and you seem to take it in stride.

Off to shower and tackle some chores.

Ugh....I am relieved to be at work;) DS was non stop today. As soon as I took him from one thing...he went right to another! I came into work at 5:30...which means I get to go home at 5:30!:) I will probably skip out of here a little earlier then that though!!!

Jacque** It only takes a couple of good days for me to see and feel a difference. I can't imagine people who are carrying a fair bit of weight and it probably takes forever for them to feel good. No wonder they give up so easily:rolleyes:

Diana** Yeah, I am staggering my cals. I found this website www.freedieting.com (I think) and it will give you different cals for your goals. One option is staggering them but Im going between the two. One is to low, while the other seems kind of iffy....so I went between the two. Today is a 1200 cal day...not much but its the lowest day of the week. Maybe on my high day I will have a CAB:rolleyes: Enjoy your class tonight.

Alright, I should go eat my dinner. I brought it with me b/c I knew if I ate it at home I would have eaten to fast!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.