** DAMAGE CONTROL in FEB....THURSDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Just getting us started! Im doing cardio and abs this a.m. Now that I think about it, maybe I will do a 30 mins run, then BM2 circuits...that sounds like a goody:D I would like to do something a little different. I was also thinking about doing CM#1 again but thats 20 mins out of my workout time...which is alot!

Jacque** I don't know if I will be able to play catch up...are you trying to kill me? Actually, I was noticing some nice definition starting in my arms...right where the shoulder/ bic joins together. Kind of like an indent to seperate the two...gotta love it.

I will bbl! I checked in late last night so I have caught up on personals!

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori and all who follow.

Lori: Enjoy your work out today!

My plan is a run of 4ish miles this morning....

Have a great day!:)

My Wendy...you are quiet today!! Cat got your tongue?:p Enjoy your run!

I did 3 miles on the TM, BM2 circuits and BM2 abs. I have been starving ever since I got up....but my pants are feeling loser...thank GOD!

Lori:)

Good job on the work out and looser pants, Lori!:)

I can't decide when I want to hit the gym. I have to food shop too. Perhaps I'll get the shopping over with first and then go for the run....

I start week 2 of CLX tmrw already! WOO HOO! :D

Morning Ladies!!!

I think my stress level is maxing out ..:confused:.. last night we had a surprise visitor .. a friend who lost his job (at DH place of wrk) .. lost his job due to his MESS up ... big huge stink at the mill .. major $$$ loss for the mill due to his error.. anywho .. we have not talked to him b/c he has kinda an "attitude" problem which really led to his dismissal .. love him to death .. but he is jerk sometimes .. and DH is in management (get the picture) .. anyway .. thought it was going to end up in a bad argument of who did and said what .. but luckily he came in humble and admitted he F### up .. I was so nervous ... b/c DH is not one to mince words ... but thank God it turned out to be a positive visit!! But man I was sweating it there for a while!!! ... now if PIA will behave herself today maybe my stress level can come back down .. thinking the extra STS workouts are helping me keep my sanity!! LOL

So my bis are a bit more sore today than yesterday .. and my chest has lingering DOMS .. today is Disc 8 .. I viewed the w/o card .. OH MY .. warning you ahead of time I will be doing major complaining tomorrow :p .. I was going to do 1/2 plyo 1/2 power yoga tonight .. but after today disc 8 my arms may not be able to handle the downward dog posees :eek:

Lori .. congrats on the definition .. that is a pretty place to see definition .. love to see that in the mirror!!! and the LOSER PANTS .. WOOHOO ... you are on a roll!!!!

Wendy .. have fun on the run .. I need to go food shopping too .. but dont have any time .. LOL .. I am not missing my lunch w/o .. LOL!!!

Jacque .. glad you made it here yesterday .. LOL .. pop that whip on Lori .. hey she's tuff .. she can double up and catch up w/you and Di .. LOL!!!!

Di ... hope Cody made it home safely .. and hope the B-day plans for the DS are coming together.. so any DOMS from STS yesterday??? How are those tris??

OK .. gotta run .. have a great one .. will BBL to check in w/you girlies after the STS lunch hour!! :D

Hi ladies,

I was so tired last night and then couldn't fall asleep. It seemed like just as soon as I fell asleep I heard Cody come in, it was almost 1am. I went downstairs to talk to him for a few minutes and then I couldn't get back to sleep again. I really need my sleep. I did get up ***late*** but was not willing to miss KPC. I had my cup of java and did my workout. I did skip the abs and did 10 minutes of ab jam.

One of my friends sent me a new ab w/o, it was ab jam. She's been working out to Chalene for years but I never tried her before. Once I got CLX I really liked her. I previewed ab jam last night and decided it looked so fun I wanted to do the standing ab work today. It was fun too. Wendy-I think you have this also. Needless to say I was late to work this morning.

Wendy-do you have all the turbo jams? How does turbo jam compare to the powerstrikes. After previewing ab jam I went to amazon to see about ordering turbo jam. Not that I don't have enough to keep me busy, but the previews make them look so fun. Hip Hop abs looks really fun too. Enjoy your run today. The weather looks pretty good here so I may head out for a walk.

Lori-well it's a 2 day drive to go see my granbaby girls, but only a 2 1/2 hour flight. Good job on your w/o. I love those BM2 power circuits. I would think you have tons of definition with your low body weight and heavy lifting. Isn't nice to see your hard work!!!!!

Laura-I cannot believe I don't have doms in my triceps. They were definitely shaking yesterday.

gotta run, work is calling!

STS disc 8 down

YOWZA .. this one was my favorite so far!!!! Yes it was hard .. but it was fast paced and she packed in MORE exercises .. the dreaded band work too .. but it was FUN!!! my tris are shaking again!!! Felt a lot stronger today for some reason ...

so now that the tris are fried not sure on what I want to do tonight .. I think I might do a mish mosh .. plyo work - weighted work - slider work - matt work and core work! Kinda alternate between all of the above ... attacking one set of muscles at a time {{ insert evil grin }} YUP sounds like a goodie to me!!! Think I will do a yoga-like stretch to lengthen it all out .. maybe no downward dogs though!! LOL

OK I am ready for 5 ... the dang stress related rebelling stomach hit me yesterday and it is still on attack :mad: .. PLEASE dont let me loose my muscle .. my POOCHY booty just came back .. dont want to loose it.. not to mention my arms are coming back .... !!! gggrrrrrr

Hi Girls.

I ran 4 miles with Grace today after stopping by Mandees to see if I could find a black skirt....NOTHING! I don't get it! How can a basic black skirt be soooo hard to find!?!? :confused::confused::confused: I showered at the gym and hit the food store after my run so that's finally done. YAY! :)

Diana: I don't have ALL of the TJ's but I have alot of them. I like them a lot. I like them more then Power Strike for sure. I love Body Strikes but PS and I just aren't getting along for some reason. Oh well. Chalene is dancey (as compared to Ilaria who is very athletic) in the TJ's but you can take the dancey out and make it totally athletic. There are two that I have that I am not fond of: Cardio Party Remix and Fat Blaster. I love the rest of the ones I have though. :D

Laura: So how did your lunch time STS work out go? Glad to hear that DH and his ex-employee didn't have words or something worse when the guy showed up at your door. Hope your class went well too.

That's all for now!

Ciao!

Hey there ladies !

Grabbing a few at lunch here. Have read everything, just haven't taken time to respond yet.

Lori - I was just kidding ya know, but then again, between you, Wendy and Laura, I never know . . . Sometimes I think you ladies workout for 3 - 4 hours a day ! :eek: I only wish I had that much time or energy. Another chime for good job on Loose Pants ! It is always the best thing, second of course is seeing the line in your bi's ! :p Nice that hard work pays off in appearance - that's totally a bonus ontop of being healthier.

Wendy - great run, sorry about the skirt though. Yep, my problem is always finding navy pants for work. I have lots of black, but cannot for the life of me find anything I like in navy which is a much better color for my wardrobe ! Doggone fashion designers. How about making a call to Michelle (Obama, our latest trend setter ;)) and having her wear a black skirt - then you'll find loads in stores all over ! Ha !

Laura - Maybe we can make a pact and the stress will leave us both? Plan ? ^5, OK, DONE ! We know live in a stress free world you and I . . .
yahmie, yahmie, yahmie, yahmie . . . (that's supposed to be a yoga chant !:p)

Good to hear no fights ensued last night due to the visit. That must have been hard for both the former employee and DH - it sucks being a manager so many times ! I'm not having fun with my assistant either and now another manager here is in the same boat with her assistant, comrade of my assistant. Boy oh boy if they could just act like they should and not take advantage ! Not sure which is worse, being the supervisor or having a PIA co-worker like you do?

Nice workout - I'm not too sore either but we'll see later since it hasn't been 24 hrs yet. I was soo dying during the workout. Thought for sure I'd be feeling it but not yet. Now tomorrow, tomorrow is legs ! :eek: Today I finally don't feel my legs from last Sat.'s 1 RM's ! Wait 'til Sat or Sun and I'll probably be crying !

Diana - good to hear Cody made it back - and just so ya know, we were up at the same time ! Yeppers - it was 3 AM for me and I may have caught a few winks from then until I got up, but not many. DH has a cold and I am sooooo crossing my fingers I can hold out and not catch it. Haven't done KPC yet, am waiting until after work. For some reason I am liking evening workouts right now. 'Me thinks' my life is totally upside down these days. :confused: LOL - I was a bit late for work too, but only because I didn't want to get outta bed !

Should you ever decide to make a layover or stop in San Jose on your way to or from Portland, let me know. I'm sure we could have some fun ! I'm only a half hour from the airport ! :p

OK - back to work for me ! BBL after KPC is finished.

OK - I finished my KPC. Ran out of gas toward the end, but finished and, according to my HRM, hit 700 cals ! Good thing cuz we had leftover cookies at work and I definitely indulged !

Dinner will be only meat and an artichoke in hopes that it will kinda counteract my bad choices earlier !

Hope everyone is having a good nite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.