** DAMAGE CONTROL IN FEB......SUN **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Well....I did it...enough hearing everyone else chit chat about STS! I bit the bullet and ordered it:D Actually, DH told me last night that he ordered it for me! He said he had called my sister and she was putting it on her c.c cause it was a surprise. When I called her, she hadn't done it yet so I was back to square one again. Because it wasn't a surprise I could order it myself and put it on my own c.c.When I went to bed last night I decided NOT to order it. There wasn't enough time to finish a rotation between now and the time I go away but (call me weird) I even had a dream about it. So enough was enough...I ordered it! And WTH...I ordered ab circuits to!:eek::eek::D:p:confused: LOL

Today I am going to clean up my diet a little. It hasn't been that bad....just needs a little tuning up:rolleyes:And I want to get the best results with the rotation I am following..

I gotta get this workout started! Just cardio for me today:)

Lori:)

What a bunch of sleepy heads:) I wouldn't be here either if I didn't have to work:( Oh well....I will get to sleep in tomorrow morning:) Sleeping in for me is anytime after 7!

My workout ended up being a 5 mile run in 45 mins. An ab workout would have been nice but oh well, can't do it all!:rolleyes:

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning!

Congrats on the STS purchase, Lori! :) I know what you mean about sleeping in...for me it's any time past 6:30. The fun of being MOM, right? ;) I actually DID sleep until 7 this morning which is odd for me. DS slept a little later too though which is why...I read your post on the O/F about your FIL. FUNNY! He should have either called first or not just let himself in to your house though. Oh well. What are ya gonna do right? Maybe he's learned his lesson.

Trying to decide what to do for a work out today...I'm supposed to do Squeeze but my bum is a little sore from y'day's rump roaster. It's really not bad DOMS though so I guess I need to suck it up and deal with it, right? :p
Then there is the issue of cardio. I am trying to decide between a short run or an interval work out at home...an Imax premix, Interval X+ or some such thing...Decisions decisions....:confused:

Guess that's all for now.

BBL!

Good Mornin' Girls!!

I've been up for a while going through our tax information and balancing the checkbook. I want to submit my taxes as soon as possible but also don't want to forget anything. I pobably won't submit them until next weekend just to make sure we have everything.

I have another one of those 3 day meetings to attend this week. So T/W/TH will be working from 8-5. That just really cuts into my workout time. On top of that I'm usually exhausted. It's so tiring to sit in a meeting for 3 days. I feel so much better when I can w/o.

Okay-my eating has been very inconsistent at best. Some days are good, some are not. It doesn't help that breakfast and lunch will again be provided for the 3 day meeting. They always have some kind of dessert, cookies, cake, brownies etc and those cookies are so good.

I need to change up my workouts a bit. I am enjoying CLX but doing the same 2 (short) cardio w/o's each week isn't cutting it for me. My bodytype requires a lot more cardio. My plan is to get in some kind of cardio everyday and do the shorter CLX w/o's in the evening. I will have to change this up in a couple of weeks as the Spring Meltdown class (indoor bootcamp) starts in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to it!! Love that class.

This morning I'm doing a long cardio, cardio fusion 80min mix & max premix. My body needs to sweat. Maybe later today I will get in the CLX weight workout. I also want to hit a movie-Taken and need to get groceries too.

A friend is sending me some turbo jams to try. Wendy-you have turbo jam don't you. Do you like them? I've also been looking at hip hop abs, that looks like a really fun workout too. Any of you have it? If so, what are your thoughts.

Lori-I saw your funny story on the o/f. I'm sure FIL is just as embarrassed as you are. Now that my kids are older it sure is nice to sleep in until 8 or even 9 on occasion. Congrats on the STS purchase!! I'm sure you will love it. Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I have not done any 1RM testing either.

Wendy-I'm to the point where I have so many w/o's and it is hard to make a decision. I do want a 30lb KB for swings and maybe a lighter one for overhead moves. Sometimes my arms are a little shakey with the 20 pounder. Have fun w/ your cardio w/o today, whatever you decide.

Back to report my workout is done...and I'm a sweaty mess. I did cardio fusion mix & max cardio and followed that up with B&G stability ball abs. My cardio endurance is in the dumper. I had to take several breaks to catch my breath and I hate when that happens.

Time to shower and head out for grocery shopping and possibly a movie too:p

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Hi Girls.

I guess everyone is probably watching the game. Not me though. I hate the super bowl. I don't even watch it for the commercials. Can't be bothered. Football bores me to tears. :eek:

Just poppin' in to catch up on any personals and to report today's work out:

Squeeze Lower Body Challenge/IMAX 2 blasts only Circuit:

SLBC w/u and first exercise
IM2 blasts 1 and 2
SLBC second exercise
IM2 blasts 3 and 4
SLBC third exercise
IM2 blasts 5 and 6
SLBC fourth exercise
IM2 blasts 7 and 8
SLBC fifth exercise
IM2 blasts 9 and 10
IM2 cool down and stretch

Can anyone say YEOWZERS!?! SLBC was no harder. In fact, I think it was easier because I got "rest periods" between exercises but doing SLBC made the IM2 blasts MUCH more difficult on the legs! OUCHEES! :eek: It's a bit warped (perfect for a Catheite-LOL) but a great work out! :)

Diana: I really enjoy the Turbo Jam Cardios. It's dancey kickboxing with an emphasis on working the abs. If you aren't into dancey she always says you can be more athletic with it if you like that better. I don't have hip hop abs but do have Rockin' Body which I think is essentially the same type of thing but to different music. It's fun and different for a change but I definately prefer the TJ's 110% over Rockin' Body. I heard "Taken" was good. How did you like it? I ended up doing some food shopping today myself. Not what you call fun but a neccessary evil. LOL It's amazing how different people can be. As soon as I cut out all the darned running I had been doing my body immediately started letting go of all of the crap it had been holding on to and I lost weight/inches right away. On the other hand, here you are needing to ramp up the cardio to see results.

Alrighty, off I go...

Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.