** Commit to get Fit and Lean Thurs...**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone!

How is everyone? I was trying to check in yesterday when I was at the Dr's office but I couldn't do it for some reason. I didn't go to the doc until yesterday afternoon....I kept putting it off. Im starting to feel better already and I only took 3 pills so far. It usually only takes 24 hours for antibiotics to kick in.

I didn't get a workout in yesterday....boy, I am getting slack! I did do GS UB on Tues and a 50 mins run. I am planning a run outside today. I also have to go to the sitters with DS to refresh his memory and I am giving my sister a ride to my moms house.

I am going to read yesterdays thread and I will return!

Lori:)

Ameila** Good job with the clean eating! I am getting back on track today as well. I haven't been doing that bad but my eating as been kind of all over the place and I don't like that. I do better with structure and since I am starting STS again on Sun or Mon I should start eating better and cut some of the sugar out of my diet!:rolleyes:

Trish** I hear ya on being to tired! Good job on getting your workout in yesterday morning!

Cookie** Im soooo sorry to hear about your MIL but she is in a better place right now. I am hoping I am older before I go through all of this stuff and that my family members pass of natural causes! I know my father was young when he lost his parents but my moms parents didn't pass until they were 88 and 99! So my mom is going to be around forever!

Deb** Did you get your workout in yesterday? I hope you enjoyed your time with your mom!

Belinda** I hope you are on the mend! We miss you!

So I totally forgot about going to the sitters today with DS! My plan was to leave here soon, get my run in, get ready and hit the road. Now I have an hour delay in my plan already! Not good! I guess if I go now, I can get out for my run by 10:30 and in the shower by 11:30 and leave around 12:30. Ugh! Back to work tomorrow!!!

BBL! Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Morning!

Today is 4DS legs + 40mins on the treadmill doing something? I got my dogwalk in yesterday evening,my goal is to do that in the evenings 4days a week.

Lori-Glad to hear you feeling better! Sounds your gonna be a busy bee today...Enjoy your workout!

So i took the dog for a walk yesterday evening, i ran into two neighbors and has some small talk and waved at a couple of neighbors as they passed by in there car. When i got home my DH was pointing his finger and laughing at me...apparently i forgot to zip my pants up after my potty break before walking the dog! :eek: im SUCH a ding-bat!:confused:

bbl

Good morning girls,

Yesterday, I ended up doing Disc 11 tri's & back. I had a nice time with my Mom. I didn't go to spin class today :( I may run with my running group after work today.

Cookie - It must be quite a task cleaning our MIL apartment along with all the arrangements you need to make. I think MMA is different from kickboxing in each song has its own routine with about 8 - 10 different ones with a rest in between. Not sure if that's how Cathe will do it.

Trish - I too am so tired. Do you go all the way to the city to get your pedicures?

Amelia - Your lunch sounded great yesterday. Too funny about your zipper:D Have fun with legs & your run today.

Lori - I'm happy your meds are working. Maybe you're tired from the infection. You do have a very busy day today:)

Have a nice day!!!

workout done...burned614 cals. 40mins on the TM(including a 20min HIIT) then i did 4DS legs + core.

Debbie...Great job getting in some weight work yesterday!! Have fun with your run later!!!

TTYL

Hi girls,

I never did get my run in tonight. I needed to stay at work late. I'm trying to cram 2 weeks of work into 1 week :(. But next week will be an easy week. I need to get merchandise out for Mother's Day:) even though men tend to shop the day before:rolleyes:

Good night everyone BB tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.