** Commit to get FIT and LEAN ....SUNDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

And Woo HOO! Last night shift tonight:D

Workout today is going to be another run. I may take DS with me though to give DH a break.Im waiting for it to clear up...its suppose to be sunny but its not sunny yet:confused: I also have to go to work for a flight at 3:15 so I need to get my run over with so I can be ready for work in time.

Ameila** Good job with the workout yesterday! And it must have been nice to take a shower:p We went to visit my SIL about 4-5 yrs ago and they had a huge snow storm. The power was out for about 4 days and no one could get a shower. Well...besides for her. She just had a baby so her DH use to take her to the military base to get cleaned up. We were cold and dirty! I'll never forget getting my shower after that!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning

Today is a cardio and abb work. Were taking the kids to a swim park later so i need to get it done right quick. Probably another outside run/walk...it sure is pretty outside this morning

eating was great yesterday! I made frosted brownies for the kids and didn't even taste them:D thats amazing for this chocoholic;)

Lori-Have a great run today! I told my DH this morning that i was afriad of washing clothes...i don't want my water to go away:confused: LOL,he said we have plenty of water now...:rolleyes:

Cookie-I just went back and read thrusdays thread(thought it was yesterdays thread) but im glad I did because im going to go find that book your talking about!!! I would love to read a success story like that!! Who knows,maybe she has some pointers in there for me!

Belinda-Im sorry to hear of your surgery! That sucks!! I hope all of this ends for you soon:( Im glad your on vacation! You deserve one after all you've been through lately with your sinuses!

Hey to Trish and Debbie!

bbl I HAVE WATER...YAY!!!
banana_smiley_28.gif

Good morning girls,

I think I finally see the sun :). It's been raining here so much! I'm going to the gym today to run on the TM.

I still need to finish my sauce today. It is a red sauce with meatballs, chicken & veal neckbones that I cook for 3 hours on the stove. The neckbones are my DH's family tradtion (not something I like). Watched "Million Dollar Baby" last night so didn't get it finished. My DH complains that I always pick depressing movies:) He's likes boxing so I thought he would like the movie, but I guess the ending sucks.

Amelia - H2O yes!!!!!!!! I bet your shower will be extra long today:D I think next time your landlord should hire your DH to fix the problem and DH should charge her double:D Loved your happy dancer!

Lori - Happy for you that this is your last night shift:) Sounds like your having the same weather as us. Have fun with your run today! My neighborhood is hard to run in because there are so many steep hills. Is your route flat?

Hi to Belinda, Trish & Cookie!!

Have a nice day everyone:)

workout done...except the abbs:eek: I did CC V 4 because it was too hot & humid out...feels good to have it out of the way! Were getting ready to head to the pool. Can't wait to relax in the sun!

Debbie-Million Dollar baby made me cry, it was such a sad movie! Have a great run at the gym!

I can't wait until Transformers 2 comes out in two weeks,DH and i are going to watch it! loved the first one. Im also waiting on the sequel to twilight, it comes out in november:eek:!

Cookie-I tried to find that book that you were talking about but the liabrary doesn't have it...i will look for it on amazon!

hey to everybody that follows....

Hey Gals!

I am back from my run:) And now I am getting ready to go to work again!:mad: Hopefully tonight will be quieter then last night!

Ameila** Good job staying away from the brownies:p Your doing better then I would have done! I don't have much of it in the house but work is piled high with it!

Deb** I enjoyed million dollar baby, I think I watched it when I was on the TM. There aren't many hills around here, our town is pretty flat. There are a couple of steep hills but I would never be able to do them all in the one run b/c that would be a long run!:p I have one steep hill in my route, the rest is little grades.

Im sitting here listening to DD say she wishes she was black. "Why could Micheal Jackson go white but I can't go black"? Thats what she as been asking all weekend...to funny!
I remmeber wanting to change my hair from curly to straight....but Ive never thought about changing the color of my skin.
Lori

Hey There!
It's beautiful weather here! Hope everyone else is having similar.
Belinda, hope you're enjoying your trip. Get many miles in?
Amelia, happy days are here again! Bet that shower felt wonderful. Perhaps your husband should think about becoming a plumber. Hope you enjoyed the water park. Funny that you're going now that you have water. My little library is part of a larger system, so we can request books from others in the system. The book was very motivating.
Lori, seems like you're getting a lot of hours in at work. Are you only doing days from here on in? Wonder why your daughter is asking that question.
Deb, your sauce sounds great. Never say that movie. I don't care for scary or violent movies. My family all laugh at my wimpy ways. Heard it was an excellent one though. So did you decide on a gym? When does yours close?
Trish, bet your busy with your girls. Like how you're using NYC visit as a motivator to eat clean. I should do something similar even though I'm not going. Wish I was.
Did BM2 today and a 4 mile walk with the dogs. Now I'm dog tired! And I still have a few more hours of work to get ready for tomorrow. I am so unmotivated to do paperwork - would rather do just about anything else. Met one of my oldest sons friends yesterday, and two of them thought I was his sister! Guess they were either imbibing or need glasses!
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.