** Commit to get FIT and LEAN SuN**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!:)

How is everyone? We have been so busy here that I thought I was going to have a breakdown a few times! I hate feeling rushed and like everything is coming at me the one time. The day I had the brunch here, everyone showed up on time,but decided to hang out in the kitchen..right in my way:mad: And when we were cleaning up, they procedded to the same thing. Even my GMIL got up from her chair and decided to lean on the island...with her butt stuck out:confused: Ugh! Yesterday we had a wedding so that was another rush job! On top of getting ready for things, DS likes to be up alot so he just chases me around until I pick him up:mad:

Anyway....I will stop complaining now:) We are headed to my parents for the night but I have a few things to do first...including a workout:) I didn't get to workout yesterday and sometimes I think thats where some of my fustrations come from:eek: Im aiming for a good run and I would like to do a full body weight workout but I don't think I am going to have time for that!

I may check in later! If not,have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Morning girls!

Lori-Complain away...thats what were here for! Lord knows ive taken advantage of it:confused:. maybe you get a chance to breath today...and im sure that workout planned will make you feel better!

I never got my workout in yesterday either...i got sick instead. Yep...got a stinkin old cold and my nose is dribbling right now:mad::mad::mad: so needless to say,i won't be working out until my body has recovered,ive always found that if I workout while im sick-i just make it worse.:( The only thing i may do is walk the dog for thirty minutes.

Hey to everybody! Bbl

Anybody else doing FF's janurary rotation? Looks good...and perfect for me. Im a cross between a meso/endo....

I will have to sub the kickbox stuff and the PS series for something else and some 4DS workouts but all in all....im excited!:D

:)Ameila** Im gonna have to take a look at that rotation! I was waiting to see if she was going to post a new one.I like the fact (with the last rotation) that it wasn't the same ole workouts. It was kind of all over the place and thats what I liked about it.Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well? Didn't you just catch a bug a little while ago?

I did 30 mins on the TM and MM...and now I am lazy:rolleyes: Sitting here and waiting for DD to get ready! Could be here a while!

Lori

Oooh, Lori, 30 min TM plus MM sounds really perfect. I may try that combo as well.

I did a one hour run/speedwalk yesterday. The weather was 10 degrees, so I went to the indoor field house at our university here. Boring - but warm.

Amelia, I hope you're having a great day!!

Cheryl

Hey Ladies,

Just a quick check-in....I tried doing a little cardio on Christmas since my knees have been feeling so good. I did the BM2 60 Minute premix and went a little too high impact. My knees are feeling it :confused:

Anyhoo...I am going to start FF's Jan rotation tonight -- I like to use Monday as a rest day. So, I'll le you all know how torturous it is:p I will be cutting out/down some of the cardio and modifying some of the LB wo as well.

TTYL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.