** Commit to get FIT and LEAN ....Mon**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!:)

Can't believe I have to work again today:( I looooove having monday's off more then any other day. And now I have to go in there again!:mad: I won't be sorry when this week is over but complaining about it won't make things any better. I am thinking about laying low on Wed. I wasn't going to go in this morning until my manager said "when you come in tomorrow". And then Tuesday is the day when we do the weekly sales close off so I need to go in for that. So I am hoping I can relax a bit on Wed. Now....I won't be working full days but just getting up, getting ready and dropping DS off is enough to make me wanna puck! LOL

I am not sure what workout I am doing today. I wouldn't mind working a couple of body parts and then cardio but I am hoping to be at work between 10-11 so ....I may actually have 90 mins to work out if I start by 8 which is pretty good.

Deb** I can't even remember the questions you asked me! LOL I read yesterdays thread and now its gone! Oh yes....you asked if my coworker was gone on vaca. There are a bunch of girls that go to cuba every 2 yrs without their husbands (don't ask me why) and she is one of them. So she is relaxing on the beach with all her gf's. I am sure its a fun trip but Lord only knows what they are up to. If I were going somewhere I would want to go with my husband not get away from him. But thats just me....what do I know!:eek:;)

Alright...i will bbl today. I did a fair bit of reading yesterday. Managed to read both study units. I am hoping to be ready for my next exam by the end of the week.

Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

I am up early, can't sleep:confused: We had so much fun with Alesia's party.It was very crazy the last few days:confused: so much to do and so little time.

I never did Insanity in the other day! I did went for a run yesterday. I got lost twice, lol! I kept running:p I wanted to go for a short 30 min run, ended up up with a 50 min;) I burned 493 cal.

I will start Insantity today;) I will be back to report my workout.

We are taking off tomorrow! Who lives in New York or near by ? We plan on driving up there;);)

Lori, what are you reading? Have fun with your workout today.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

I'm not really sure what cardio I will do today. I'd really like to run, but this congestion is still lurking...:confused: I might give it another go. And I might tack on some step after that, too.... then core work and stretch of course. D25 went awesome yesterday, considering the tough weekend. It's nice when you feel yourself getting stronger!

Of course I'm not looking forward to work tonight. :( I hope DG plays it smart and just stays away for a minute. Somehow I doubt it though......

Belinda- Sounds like you're having a wonderful trip! I can't believe you're going to do Insanity while your'e here....you're insane! :p Are you headed up to the city? Helene, Cookie,and myself are all from Albany.

Speaking of.....

Helene + Cookie- I'm going down on the 21st (june) to take a class with Cathe, kind of a small Daytona reunion of the Reverse V-Step Girls (lol that's what we called ourselves). It's a Monday morning, I will probably head down Sunday and either come back Monday night or Tuesday morning. Just throwing it out there in case you guys wanted to come down with me!

Lori- Is this course like a series of exams? I'm hoping to take my exam for this cert. by no later than June 7th. This book is pretty much all review, but it's layed out differently and explained differently, and I'm sure the test will be same way. :confused: I really just want to start my internship already! I can tell how much you love your job! :p

Deb- Did you get your workout in?? Yeah that's the thing with Post times.....they're usually spot on unless there's a weather or tote delay! Hope you got some things done yesterday that you needed to do. :cool:

Ok ladies.....BBL

Iris - yeap, I am insane:eek: Yes, we are planning on going to NYC;) We are leaving tomorrow! I would love to meet you, Cookie and Helene!

Morning girls,

Today will be MM UB and a dog walk, hopefully if the weather allows. I strayed from my diet yesterday so I've got to get back on the ball today.

some personals from yesterday...

Lori-LOL at our moms being sisters...yep, you describing your conversation with your mom on the phone sounds VERY familar to conversations that ive had with my mom. And just like you said...heart of gold but will drive you nuts:confused: I hope your day at work goes smoothly..sounds like your very busy lately! Enjoy your workout today. Nice job on the reading!

Belinda-Nice run yesterday! Glad to hear you had a good time at your DD's party!

Iris-1295 was kinda low but i think i was challenging myself to see if i could end the day at that amount:rolleyes: I try to aim for 1600-1700 on workout days and around 1400 on rest days...so not too bad. LOL at interview bootcamp:eek: I should know something today...hopefully:confused: Have a good workout today!

Debbie-Is BBL Brazilian butt lift? I hear its pretty intense...how are you liking it? Have a good workout today.

Hello to Trish, Cookie, Helene...did i miss anyone?

alright...bbl:)

Hey Girls!

I had a good workout today. I ended up doing PUB, 3.5 miles on the TM and DWP. I am hoping to get a good ab workout in at some point today. I am at work now and I really don't know how long I will be staying for. Its soooo quiet!:confused: The phone isn't ringing and that volcano in Iceland is acting up again which means no flights for moi!

Belinda** Sounds like you have had a couple of busy days! I bet you are enjoying your time. Is DS near by or will you get to see him? Will this be your first time doing Insanity!? Have fun...its a toughie! I am reading my PT stuff! Trying to squeeze it in whenever I can!~

Iris** So what kind of course did you do and how long did it take you? From my understanding I will be certified after I finish my course. Its broken up into 7 modules and there are two exams in each module, although the last module is just the final exam. I know there are so many different kinds of PT courses. I think they offer one near by but its only 3 weekends long. I don't think I would learn much in 3 weekends!

Ameila** Monday is always a good day to get back on track!;) Have a good workout!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

Finally getting to check in today. I went to the gym this morning and ran and did CC 6 (Candace) I really liked this one. I finally downloaded it. I also did BBL Sculpt.

Lori - Now with facebook & you tube your co-worker should be careful:p I didn't even realize the volcano could affect your flights. What's DWP?

Belinda - I live about 45 min. to 90 min. from the city depending on traffic. So when are you meeting up with Amelia? Will you get to see DS too?

Iris - How many of you are going to Cathe's? So are you loving Meso 3? I hope work goes smoothly tonight.

Amelia - I am doing the BBL rotation. I still think Cathe is tougher. I hope you hear good news today:)

Helene & Trish - So how was your weekend?

Cookie - Hi

Good night:)

Evening,

Belinda: Glad to read that you are enjoying your very busy trip and are not going insane yet (with Sean Y at least). Iris, Cookie and I are about 3 hours from NYC.

Amelia: Wow, nice job on the low cals the other day! You are doing good on the workouts too :D I bet your dog is in good shape!

Deb: I am the queen of not sticking to a rotation at the moment. :confused: How long is this rotation supposed to last?

Iris: I still have a tickle in my throat as well. I hope you had a nice visit with your mom and that DG is keeping away from you. When do you see DA (aka DCPR) again? The class with Cathe sounds like great fun and I would love it, but I won't be able to make it.

Lori: Went back to read the posts. You know you are going to have to wear that present DD got you. You're going to break her heart. how about a nice colored string instead of buying a chain? I can't believe your race is so close. Didn't realize that the volcano would mean no job for you. I hope you got a lot of studying done.

Cookie: Did I miss it? Are we still without news from you ? :( I hope you are doing well.

Hi Trish!

So I am sitting here in my monday night meeting.:confused: Listening with one ear, and typing to you guys :p

No workout this weekend except I don't even want to know how much I walked. So I think that counts! We walked all over Central park and DD wanted "up" so since DS was already up on DH's shoulders, I had to carry her. That was a workout alright. We had a great time. Today is too long of a workday to get a workout in so that's OK.

See you all in the morning. I have to pay attention to the meeting, they are asking question, and I don't think it will fly if my answer is B&G. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.