**(((----> clean eating WEEKEND <----)))**

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Happy weekend ladies!!

Kate, I hope you (and Julia) are sleeping!! How are things with Mike? Did you get your walk in last night?
Steph, we will all be thinking about you today. Let us know how things go. And remember, I am dedicating my leg work to YOU today, dear!;)

I am awake early and I feel great!! I am planning 4DS KB, followed by PUB (3/4 pyramid, no JJs), followed by L&G ankle weight stuff. I am taking Collin to the fair today, so we will be doing lots of walking. I also plan a nice long napMAX this afternoon! Tomorrow will be a rest day, but I will do a segment or two of Stretch Max, maybe Core Max too, we'll see.

On a different note... I am so frustrated with myself and my performance with my eating and my workouts recently. I came back from the RT so pumped and ready to take on the world, and then it just fizzled. I have been eating more junk, and while I am working out, there is really no focus to what I am doing.

So Monday I am starting a new rotation -- my favorite, FF's Leg Blast rotation which uses the GS series, and also works legs twice a week, which I have been enjoying lately. I am really looking forward to getting back to focused lifting and KNOWING what workout is on tap for that day, and not just doing what I feel like doing.

I know my eating will improve with the new program as well. Focused lifting is about the *only* thing that really forces me to get it together with my diet.

Thanks for listening (reading)! Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Morning

Katie I know that heavy lifting works with me to. When I do slo-mo, slow and heavy or gym style rotation I eat very well. Goood luck with your new rotation and I know that you can get your diet under control.
Have you been eating out alot lately? I know that is what my problem is.

Today JC Penny is having a back to school sale and I'mgoing to buy my sons uniforms. He is not to happy about that. :) I want them to be ready to go to school on the 25th. I want to move on Wed and maybe try to sign them up for school on the 22nd.

w/o same power walk and sTs
b-??
s-nuts
l- salad and ??

Happy Saturday,

I'm feeling pretty good today, despite what's coming,maybe because i can workout!!!

Katie, if i can help,you know i'm here. And i love that when your legs are burning, you can think of me! I think doing a favorite rotation is a great idea too, i am kind of baffled. I look thinner now since i havent worked out in 2 weeks! there was just a study published, and some feel 5 hours of exercise per week and very clean eating does more for the body/definition than anything else!

Robin, i wish we had JC Penny, and i wish we had Target :)

Hi to Kate, Shirl, Colleen, Emily, Jenn, Angie anyone else out there!

Well, i'm going to do PUB and maybe some pilates/core work. And today is moving day part 2, so we'll see how it goes. I have an out if i need it, but so far, feeling pretty good. I've moved from sad to mad, so mad is better :)

I'll post menu later.
Have a good morning,
Steph

Hey Steph, glad to see you here so early! Keep us updated, if you feel up to it! I haven't done my ankle weight work yet, but I will get right on it in a few minutes and curse your name as I burn, LOL! I am glad that you have moved from sad to mad, that is a good sign! It was less than 3 years ago when Frank left and turned my world upside down, but look at me now! I have a beautiful son, a wonderful husband, house, great job, and HAPPINESS!! You are an incredibly strong and intelligent woman, and you will be stronger for this! Your turn for true happiness is coming, I can feel it!

Robin, enjoy your back to school shopping, even if DS doesn't. You've got a busy few weeks ahead. We are all in awe of you and how gracefully you are handling all of this! Make sure to change your address with SNM so STS will find you one of these days!

Workout is 90% complete, I threw in PUB abs because they are so much fun! Except for the pikes on the ball, which are impossible! One day maybe... My elbows always hurt after doing PUB bis -- any thoughts?

Steph you are stonger than you think. Keep your spirits up.

Katie I hate those pikes on the ball too. I usually do them with my hands on the floor and paper plates. I feel like I'm going to fall on my head when I try to do them on the ball. Great w/o today.

I pull out my mini trampoline and did some cardio on it. I'm still have some questions about why should we test STS on some of the lower body exercises if we are not using weights. :confused: I guest I'll post my question on STS forum.

Kate how did you sleep?

Hi ladies,

Steph (((HUGS))) hope your doing okay today.
Katie how was the fair? Are your legs on fire?
Robin what type of uniforms for your son? Will he be going to private school?

I am super tired. Had to work early so I've been up since 4:30:mad: Hoping to go for motorcycle ride tonight. :cool: and a nap.:D

Hi Kate, Colleen, Shirl, and Emily.

Jenn

Hello! Thanks for the shout-out Katie!;)
All is well, just a little busy.

Katie, Great WO! Hoe you and Collin had fun at the fair!

Steph, Thinking of you! Hope you're holding up okay! Like Katie said, things can be very different in ways you never expected a few years from now. (((hugs)))

Jenn, A m'cycle ride sounds great! YUCk to early on a Sat. AM!

Robin, How's everything going? ShopMax productive?

Colleen, How is mom's?
Emily, Garage Max again?
Shirl, BC today?

-------------
our day:
breakfast at a diner. Pancakes. So nauesous afterwards. :mad:
Organize Julia's Room. It is now all cleaned out of everything non-Julia!:D
SwimMax this afternoon for a few hours. :)
Now I need to figure out dinner. :confused:
No WO yet but as busy as I've been I'm not too worried if I don't get one in.

bbl........

Dinner was pizza but I had mushrooms, tomato, and onion on it. Kept pretty much portion controlled along with some carrot sticks and watermelon. Also did PUB and CS UB tonight. I'm on a roll!:D

Hope everybody is having a good night!

Hey Jenn, I get up EVERY day, even saturday, at 430 BY CHOICE! Aren't I crazy!! Enjoy your motorcycle ride, I miss those days!

Kate, glad to hear from you! PUB must be the workout of the day!

We are just home for the fair, and YES, my legs are burning. A good burn, though! I miss DOMS from hard work -- really liking that burn, and looking forward to more of it in the near future!

Collin and I had a nice relaxing day, other than a few minutes spend and the ******** DMV! Getting ready for bed now, see in the am!!

Hi everyone,

Today has been busier than anticipated. We got on the road a little late, got stuck in a ton of traffic and got everywhere late. I am exhausted but I will be back tomorrow.

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope all is well is clean & tidy land. I just wanted to say hello before church and wish everyone a beautiful Sunday.

Here's a motivational quote for today:

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
- Martha Washington

Morning Ladies

I'm finish packing YAY now I have to clean and mop. I still have to clean out the refrig.:( too much left overs are left behind. My cousins came into to town last night and went to a party. I wish I was that young like that.

I got a great deal with the back to school sale at JC Penny. Buy one pants and get the second for $1. I brought six pants and 4 tops (I could not find anymore in my DS size). He can wear navy or tan pants, white and or yellow tops. He's not happy at all. When I came home yesterday he took the bags and put them in his box, bag and all. He did not even look at them.

Jenn How was your motorcycle ride?
Katie I'm glad you had so much fun yesterday with DS.
Colleen I hope you got a good night sleep
Shirl I love that quote.
Kate how is the mommy of the year?

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope all is well is clean & tidy land. I just wanted to say hello before church and wish everyone a beautiful Sunday.

Here's a motivational quote for today:

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
- Martha Washington

Excellent!!! Your change of attitude from depressed to determined can change your life. Once you decide to do something positive your whole out look will change.

Colleen, I hate traffic. Yuck. Hope the events were fun though. Did your corn pudding go over well?

Shirl, Nice to see you and awesome quote!

Robin, LOL on DS! Sorry he’s unhappy with the uniforms - prob. pretty normal though. glad Packmax is done. Good for you! And YOU are mommy of the year, my dear! I could not do what you do.

Steph, How’s it going? Hope you’re finding some comfort.

Hello Angie, Katie, Emily, Jenn
---------------

Church this AM, then lunch out with DH’s fam, no more plans today.

Workout will be cardio or LB weights. Prob. the weights though.

Eats have been clean
b - kashi, grapes
l - grilled chicken salad
d - ??
I really want something SWEET right now! Who wants to go out for ice cream with me? Katie???!! Let’s go to ColdStone!:eek:

Robin! You crack me up with all of your cute smileys! Then we get to go get a Reese's donut with Colleen!

Mike and the girls went outside so I did B&G, minus the G. Also had to skip low-pulse lunges (Julia was in the way!;):D) and a majority of the floor work. Oh well - I can still tell my glutes have been worked!

Hey ladies, sorry for the late check in! Just finished StretchMAXing, and I feel good! It has been a good rest day, and I am revved up and raring to go with my new rotation tomorrow!!

Kate, did I miss the ice cream?? I wanna go!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.