** 12 wek challenge Thurs**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Mornning Hotties!:)

Just getting ready to go home and thought I would checkin before I went through the door...but there was neither one! But now there is:) There may be 2 by the time I finish this.

Im not sure what todays workout will be. I was thinking about saving my long run for Sat but I may go to my parents house if DH goes into the city. Of course, there is no TM out there and for workouts I usually take a dvd that requires no equip. So if I am feeling up to it, I may do my long run today.

Eating as been perfect and I am quit proud of myself!

O.k..I gotta run. Im not going to be here a min after I am suppose to be!

Lori:)

Good Morning Violets

Todays workout is a 30 min HIIT on the TM

Lori-congrats on the perfect eating,i too have been pretty good since my little 'splurge' on monday! And the scale is down .5 too...cross your fingers for me..my WI/measurements are on sat!

Im doing something brave,I have thought about it for quite some time now...im trying to go off of artificial sweetners :eek:...Im trying honey in my coffee right now..its Ahhh-ok i guess! I can get use to it! I like stevia but don't like having to order it when I run out x(! I don't like buying anything on the internet! Any other suggestions for coffee,sweet tooths? I like my S.F fuge pops and hate to give them up:-(!

Hey to everybody that follows:)
bbl

Good Morning Everyone,

On tap for tonite is either the TM or turbo jam, but my SIL was diagnosed with uterine cancer so she is having a hysterectomy today so I will probably be up at the hospital, so I don't know if I will get a workout in today. Eating for me this week has been not horrible, but not great either. Well off to work have a good day everyone.

OMG,where is everybody?

Hey girls,im done with my workout...i really had to gasp for this time with my runs...i have crap in my chest that i have been coughing up for days now I did something different this time too:

5 min warmup
then I repeated this interval five times:
1min@ 3.5
1min@ 4
1min@ 5
1min@ 6
1min@ 6.5

then a cooldown,this may not seme intense to alot of youse advanced people but its pretty tough for this gal;-)

Roxie-Wow,sorry to hear about your SIL,i hope her surgery goes well today! Have a good day at work!

bbl

Yes, where is everyone?:)

Im feeling good after my little bap but I still haven't decided on a workout. Two things I need to do this week is legs and a long run......and I can't do them both the same day!:eek:

Ameila** Good job with your run and yeah on the scale! Woo Hoo! I bet it will go down for you. My scale said 120.2 today:) and I didn't use the washroom;) So Im thinking that if Im good today and tomorrow, then by Sat I should see 119 again:)

Roxie** Enjoy your workout tonight and I really hope your SIL is o.k! Cancer is sooo nasty! We have had a few people in our family fight it so I know what you are going through.

BBL!

Morning Girls :) :)

I am here to report my 4miles are done. I worked and mean worked my shoulders this morning. I'm liking the look. I also worked my abs on the machines at the gym.

I need to run to the store for more fresh/healthy things. I can't believe the price of some of the fresh produce--it's crazy sometimes. But I won't stop eating it. You know me and my salad }( :p

Lori: What's a bap? :+ And was wondering are we the hotties? I read your other checkin--You be busted Girl :) Also did ya just get a cut yesterday? I'm always curious about hair styles etc. I'm currently growing out my auburn locks. I like the length lots. It's easy to just slip a clip in it or wear it down.

Roxie: *****Hugs** to you and SIL. Cancer is a horrible disease.

Amelia: Great run

Ok time to move my sorry a$$ and get to the store and post office. I shall return :) :)

I'm here, barely. DH is feeling better, but has passed his crud on to me so I'm feeling lousy. I'm @ work right now, but will probably go home @ noon. I'm writing right now so I can do that @ home. I think I'll probably start the March rotation over when I'm feeling better since I only got a few days in...

Roxie, I'll be thinking of your SIL today.

Amelia, nice run. As long as the WO is challenging for YOU, that's all that matters.

Lori, have a fun WO!

Waving hi to everyone else too! But now I've gotta run. I'll try to check in later. Have a great day!

Oh Kath! Bap...nap...its all the same!:) I remember one time I posted about looking at the clock alnight but I left out the "l" LOL It was sooo funny and everyone on the check in had a good chuckle! Good job with your workout!

Andrea** I hope you feel better soon! Why do germs have to get passed around anyway!?

I think I am going to do a 8 mile run and GS legs floor work...lets see how far I get. DS may wake again..who knows?!

Where is everyone?

My workout today ended up being a 6 mile run, 4DS legs and abs, then 4DS bic,tris and should! A good workout and I was pooped!
I am at work now and i have no flights tonight! Yippee! Im gonna sit back and relax shortly!

Well I have to say hi to "hotties" too ! I like it Lori, I like it }(

Didn't get my entire WO in last night before I was off to the hockey game, but my Sharks won so yippee anyway.:7

The ol' legs are a bit sore and I'm contemplating taking a day off after 4 days of legs in a row. Did put on my WO clothing though so if I really get motivated, may do a long run while watching more of my "24" DVD's.

Also have some cleaning to do and the DH and DS have their own game tonight so I'm a "free spirit", no dinner to cook for anyone but me:9

Amelia: That sounds like a good run - would be challenging for me at least.

Roxie: So hope SIL does well - my sincere thoughts with all of you. Workouts get put on the backburner sometimes and this is a perfect time to not even think about it.

Kath: So glad you are liking your new "look". It is absolutely fun to see the improvements of our hard work, though many of us do it 'cuz were hooked}( So whatdya pick up foodwise for us all to drool about, huh? :+

Andrea: Hope Friday brings you to a better place with your "crud"
:7 At least March is a long month and you can take a couple days off and still get a full rotation in.

Lori: Niiiiccccee workout hottie;-) Sounds like it will be a good night at work for you. Enjoy !

Hey to any of you who check in later, or hey for tomorrow.

TTFN

Hi, guys! Late checkin. Afraid it's another crazy week (sigh). . . Been having a hard time with the cardio in the morning so decided to do the step portion of How to Get in Shape for Your Wedding. Is that the correct title? You guys know which one I mean! :) Anyway, I like this one because it starts out easy so gives me a little time to wake up. ;-)

Can't wait for tomorrow cuz it's FRIDAY! :7

Good night.

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.