** 12 Week Challenge March 8th **

gidget1978

Cathlete
I think I have decided to run away from home!x( Im sorry I won't be around for a while but Ill be o.k.....:-( }( ;( :eek: ;-) :)
Oh DS is on Day 2 of whining non stop. I don't think I can handle another day of this. I don't know whats wrong with him. I thought that he was just tired yesterday and woke up to early but after his nap he continued to whine and he hasn't stopped since his two eyes opened today! The only time he was good yesterday was when we were in Walmart and when I took him for a walk. Other then that, I can't find anything to help him.

Anyway, Im not sure what todays workout will be. It could be a long run (outside) in one direction! No turning around and comming back!

Lori:)

Morning-- and a snowy one it is x(

On tap is a 3mile run at the gym. I'll use the ab machines as well. Should be short and sweet :)

Lori: Been there --felt that :) Hang in there. When my DS was little--he went through that. I finally took him into the doctor to see if he had an ear infection. I guess sometimes they can have one -- and not have a high temp. Sure enough the poor guy had a double ear infection :( Course I felt like a horrible mom--- but we sometimes just don't know. It would be so nice if you could say "What's wrong?" :) Maybe your DS has an ear infection-- it's just a thought.

The snow on the trees is very pretty-- I can't believe I said that-- I've had it with snow :)

Let's hope I get my sorry a$$ to the gym for the run. I also need to drop my car off before DH goes to soccer. It needs an oil change and inspection. How come things are so easy for the men and us women have to like double up on things?? Oh well--

Need a refill-- and maybe I can watch LOST on the DVR
I shall return

Good morning girls

Lori-sorry your little guy in whinny today...thats no fun:-(! Well,my little guy was whinny yesterday but he has a bit of a cold and a small temp to go along with it! He seems to be alright so far!?! I do hope he gets to feeling better,i know its tuff to hear it all day long x( !

Kath-I hear ya on the men having it easy...They better watch out because the women of the world today are superwomen. Have fun at the gym! I was wondering what kind of salad dressing you use?

Today is my WI/Measurments/Body fat % taken/free day/rest day!

So far so good,the scale is down 1.7,whoohoo,after a three week plateou) I will bb to report the rest of the outcomes!

Good Morning Everyone,

On tap for today was suppose to be Low Impact Step, but I did it last nite in place of LIC so I will be doing that today. Want to get to Wal-Mart before it gets to crazy so I will workout later if this headache goes away.

Lori-sorry to hear about your little guy, he could have an ear infection or maybe a sore throat without the temp.

Kath- sorry to hear about your snow we had snow flurries yesterday but no accumulation and it is suppose to get up to 50 this weekend.

Amelia-congrats on the weight loss I weigh in on Monday enjoy your free day.

We will be going up to the hospital tonite to see SIL I think she gets out tomarrow.

Hey Girls!

Just finished HST and a 6 mile run. A pretty good workout. Need to keep a tight lid on my eating today b/c we are going to go out for a couple of drinks tonight. Im hoping food won't pop into the picture! But you never know when you go to a pub!

Kath** Hope you get your run in. Its been pretty mild here lately, which is odd. There is no way our winter is over yet!

Ameila** Let us know how those measurements go! Woo Hoo!

Roxie** Sorry to hear you have a headache! Take some Tylenol or something...be gone in no time.

Well, I don't know what is wrong with DS but he is sleeping fine. I don't really see any signs of an infection but I know it can be possible. He isn't at his ears, and his temp isn't up. I think tooth #4 could be breaking through and causing him some greif!

Lori:)

Morning to all:D

Sittin' here in my living room with the sun shining in and a big Smile on my face. I sooo need the sun but know I shouldn't be so whiny since so many of you are having such horrible weather.

Got PLB (low weights, freestyle like), Chest and back and then a run on tap for this AM.

Lori - Funny, when you mentioned DS I was thinking that you had said he may have teeth popping in . . . maybe he is over the hump if he's sleeping now. And love the new pics ! Really like your outfit too !

Kath - Hope your workout goes well and the errands too. And just to let you know, I figured out why we get all the "double" chores a very long time ago - most men (and I mean MOST) can't multi task. My ex DH couldn't mow the lawns and watch the kids at once. Current DH can't play on the computer and start the BBQ concurrently. We really are WONDER WOMEN, aren't we?

Amelia - Yippee, broke the plateau. Super job and always worth just moving along 'cuz it always gets better if you stick with it.

Roxie - Have fun with your workout and hope you beat the crowds. I did my shopping already, online, no crowds:p Got my pace mates ordered, got NROLW and a few CD's to add to my collection since I finally got a car a few months ago that has a CD player that works:7 And it holds 5 at a time so now I really must stock up, huh?

Happy day to you all and to those late risers - being on the West Coast and it being 8:45 already, where are the rest of you?

TTFN

3 miles done-- I kicked a$$
worked my abs
showered and smelling pretty

Lori: You hot momma you--GREAT NEW PICTURE. Your workouts are doing wonders with your beautiful self :) I'm glad to hear DS has settled down for ya. A night out would be good for you. We are suppose to head out as well. A few drinks-- and no bar food for this girl :) I hear a salad calling me as soon as I dry the locks :)

I may be back.

Jacque: Actually my DH isn't too bad. It just seems at times being mom and wonder woman we tend to tackle alot of jobs all at once. BTW the garage where we go was closed this morning due to illness. So I guess I have to try this again next saturday. I hate going in the middle of the week cause they tend to be so busy. We shall see. I too have the NROLFW. Excellent read--

Ok I need to lotion up :)
BBL

Lori, I'm glad to see that you didn't run away from home. Great picture, BTW! You look FAB!

Amelia, WTG with the weight loss. Enjoy your free/rest day.:)

Kath, we are snowed in as well. Blizzard and all. The snow finally stopped while I was in the shower about 20 minutes ago.

Roxie, I would love 50 degree weather! Glad to hear your SIL will be home soon.

Jacque, Great WO todya, enjoy your sun.

Well, today's WO was TM (my new itread, the Top 40 Set 25) and supersets. I didn't complete my whole TM because DS (3) got his fingers caught between the belt and the frame of the TM.
;( ;( ;( He burnt the skin of off three of his fingers. It happened right when DH walked in the door, so he helped me take care of it as I was in complete panic mode. His hand is dressed, he's been drugged and is sleeping like a baby.

I am going to try to get my WO's done early, now before the kiddos get up.

Have a great Saturday all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.