** 12 Week Challenge March 11th**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Im up to get my workout done before work. My chest is still hurting a little today but not as bad as yesterday. I called my Dr but he as no openings until next week...so Im hoping it will heal itself by then!
Im not 100% sure what my workout will be but i will report it when I am done!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Morning :) :) :)

Today is circuits. 60 minutes of cardio divided between machine. I haven't really decided yet :) But I know I'll toss a butt burner in there. I will also work shoulders and my abs on the machines there.

Seems like out challenge is missing a few people. I'm in week 11 of mine. I know I'm going to stick to a running schedule when I finish this challenge--

Lori: How is the eating going? Do you have al your meals planned? That helps me. Made a great dish last night out of the new clean eating magazine.

Well need a refill --I shall return :)

Kath** eating is far from bad but I find it harder to stay on track when I am at work. I like being hungry for my meals and when I am home I have lots to do to keep my occupied when I am waiting for meal time...but would you beleive that when I am at work, I don't! LOL I get bored and then Im a little hungry so I end up eating things I'd rather not. So yesterday wasn't as good as it could have been so Im back on track today:) Have fun with your workout.

Well...when I work the morning shifts, for some reason, my bathroom schedule is all out of sorts! lol But a good run helps:) So my workout today was GS Back,4DS abs and I was aiming for a 6 mile run but only made it 5.5 miles and had to head to the John..:eek: ;) :) TMI? hehe Im still happy with that run though. I didn't have time to get back on the TM and finish my .5 of a mile.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies! Sorry I was MIA this weekend and yesterday. Lots going on around here!

This morning's workout is DONE! iTread 13 Sprints and stability ball abs from B&G! My shins have been burning the last few times I've run (and on my walks to and from school). I'm a BIT (just a little bit) worried about it. This morning's run, they weren't as bad as the last few days, but they got increasingly HOT toward the end of my sprints. I'll have to see what's up with THAT!

OK...time to get the kiddos breakfast and dressed. I'll be back after they get on the bus!

Gayle

Good Morning Challengers!

Sorry I've been MIA, but I cut my computer time. So, I won't be posting daily with all of you wonderful ladies. I'm only in week 2 of my challenge and things are going well. Keep your eye on the prize and you'll do great!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Ladies,

Im doing lowmax premix 2 and abbs today! I will be back with personals afterwards:)!

Everybody have a tigerific tuesday!!!

Good morning all!

I got up and did PP this am. I was supposed to add on L&G as well, but ran out of time.

Lori, it's funny that you mentioned that about running to the potty mid WO. I've noticed that when I work out in the morning, I always have to go to the bathroom, right in the middle of it! UGH! TMI, from me, too, I know. :p

Kath, sounds like another great WO for you. Any recipes you want to share from the new mag?

Shirl, I understand your need to limit computer time. I hope you will check in when you find the time. :D

Gayle, you've been missed! Glad to see you back. Hopefully it's nothing to bad going on with your shins.

Amelia, enjoy LowMax today!

So DS's hand is still pretty bad. The Dr. said he has 1st and 2nd degree burns on his hand and fingers. He put him on antibiotics and we are giving him Motrin around the clock. It should take several weeks to heal. :-( :-( :-( He's been a trooper about it, though. He kind of likes getting his hand wrapped in "spider webs" as he calls the guaze. :D I'm curious to see how school will go for him today since he's right handed and he injured his right hand. He seems to be compensating pretty well.

I'll try to BBL. I have LaundryMax on tap for today.

Have a great Tuesday!

HI girls :)

Did circuits this morning. I'm feeling the *butt* burning now }(

This is a quick post. I'll be back when I'm inhaling my salad :)

Becca: I can pass some recipes onto you. Not sure which ones you would be interested in --just email and I can pass some onto you :) Poor DS--kids heal pretty fast. Sometimes they tend to be tougher than us adults :)

BBL

Hey girls,just popping in right quick!

((((Becca))))just wanted to send you a cyberhug:)I hope your little guy heals quickly!He sounds like a trooper!

Great workouts today...i finished lowmax,it was fun but i still don't have some of the choreograph down(did intervals 4-7) i will get it though!

everybody have a great tuesday!

Late checker inner here !

Don't have time in the AMs for WO's or 'puter time and had "stuff" to search for on the web while I was eating lunch today at work.

Looks like L & G floorwork, 4 miles and some GS UB today. Will report later after I'm done. If I don't go now I'll end up like yesterday. (Didn't sleep well the other night - layed down last night after work and didn't wake until 8. Ate a little and right back to sleep. Kinda tired again so need to get my bootay a movin').

TTFN

pop in to ask gidget where she got her tank top that she is wearing in your avator picture? Its very cute and I am always looking for new workout attire.

OK - done with my WO, got in all in plus abs. Just a bit tarred and happy that at this point, the Sharks are about to win their 10th game in a row.

Hope everyone had a great day.

May be able to get here earlier tomorrow x(

Until then . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.