** 12 Week Challenge Friday March 7th **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Our big group in the beginning sure as gotten small! Only 10 post yesterday!:eek: Ameila, aren't you glad I told you to stick it out? hehe

Im not 100% sure what my workout is today and I still don't know if I am going to my parents house for the weekend. DH is having trouble making up his mind what he is doing! He is suppose to go into the city to see an old friend and I was gonna go the opposite way. Now he is trying to decide if he wants to go b/c there is suppose to be a storm comming and he doesn't want to get stuck in there. Plus he said he will waste money. I presonnally think that he will regret it b/c he hasn't seen this friend in forever and I don't know when the opportunity will come again.

O.k..enough babbling! My workout kind of depends on if I am travelling this weekend so thats why the long story:)

Have a good day everyone and I will be back when I wake!

Lori:)

Good morning, Lori and all that follow.

Life has just been crazy busy here for me. I think I have things under control for the second ;-)

I've been working out all week like crazy, so today is my rest day! But, I'm putting my pedometer on to make sure I at least get in my 10,000 steps for the day. I bartend tonight, so honestly that won't be a problem, but I just want to make sure.

I did PUB last night, love that workout. There's been a lot of talk about it lately so I brought it out and WOW gotta love those DOMS in the morning, and I have them now.

I have a really busy weekend coming up, but will have time for some fun workouts in there I'm sure. ;-)

I hope everyone has a great day and weekend!

BBL
Marcia. :*

Good Morning :)

Lori: I noticed the group seems a bit smaller. I for one am hanging til the end :) I may join another check-in while I start a new one --who knows.

Today is a 6mile run. Working my back to a DVD or two and also using a machine at the gym and will do some kinda of ab work-Focusing on lower abs perhaps. Saturday is a 3mile run --was hoping to venture outside but they say we are suppose to get more snow x(

Gonna check out other checkins and finish up my coffee :)

I'll be back perhaps lunch time when I'm inhaling my big a$$ salad :)

Hi Everyone!

I've been MIA the past few days. My schedule has been busier than usual, but I've still been getting my workouts done.:) My eating has been good too! I'm in this for the long haul. I think I might join The Fit for Summer check-in if there's going to be one. I like to maintain my fitness year round but there's always room for improvement. ;)
Workout this morning was PLB and this afternoon I teach Boot Camp Cardio Drill.

Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Challengers

ETA-
Shirl,morning have fun with your class tonight!

Lori-I wonder what will happen once the 12wks is up,we gonna still post here and just call it the post-challengers thread,LOL! Well,enjoy your workout-whichever one you decide to do!

Marcia-Congrats on the DOMS,I should be doing the pryramids more but i so dang lazy when it comes to changing my bb x( just don't wanna,LOL

Kath-enjoy your run-enjoy your bis a$$ salad,what kind of dressing do you use,or do use any? Ive been looking for a good,clean salad dressing. I have been meaning to look for some recipes.I finally found one that i like but it wasn't clean,had that bad oil in it :-(,i tossed it!

ok,im babbling agian,LOL bbl

Shirl -

Would you be so kind as to give me a break down for your Bootcamp Cardio class? I'm thinking about mixing up my classes once in a while and that sounds just like something they'd love.

Thanks, and if not, I totally understand.

Marcia.

Good morning gang! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I needed to take a step back from the PC the last few days. I find myself sitting in front of my computer too much, pushing everything else off, and that’s not working for me at home. It’s not you ladies….it’s just me sitting here, vegging while I surf the net, this site, BFL site, etc.

I’ve shifted things around a bit for my workouts. I’ve been feeling like I’m just not getting out of them, what I WANT and NEED to get out of them. So this morning I went back to your basic BFL lower body weight work! And WOW! LOL I even changed things in this workout too, like using DBs, or raising my heels (just small changes).

They're forecasting terrible rain and flooding the next few days! YUCK! When will Spring get here!

OH!!!!!!!!!!! And when these original 12 weeks are over??? We're not stopping! LOL :7

Gayle

I have been trying to post for the past two days and I can't seem to get them to come up!x( x(

I just spent about 15 minutes typing up personals and all.x( x(

Anywho....if this one works. My plan today is a scheduled rest day. I did L&G yesterday. I may do a stretchmax. We shall see.

I'll try to BBL if this one posts!

God Morning Everyone,

Iam happy to report my SILs surgery went very well they got all the cancer so she won't need radiation or chemo. Thank You for all your support yesterday. On tap for my workout is LIC if we don't go to the hospital again. Have a good day everyone, I am off to work.

Hey everyone. Waving hi from home. Feel lousy and can't even IMAGINE doing any kind of WO. Glad to hear that several of us would like to continue posting. As I mentioned before, despite having a really hard time making progress toward my goals, I HAVE managed to get back into exercise and cleaner eating.

Roxie, I'm glad to hear your SIL's surgery went well yesterday.

OK, I'm off. Have a great day!

Roxie: Wonderful news. That's great

I ran 6miles this morning. Warm up -5x800 @ 4:01 w/400 jogs-Cool down lap.

I also worked my back to PUB along with some machines at gym. Did Coremax for abs.

Anyone have plans for the weekend?

BBL

Hi everyone. I know I haven't been around much lately. Life just seems to get in the way. Although I haven't been around, I haven't given up on the challenge. Of course it's a hard road for me, but I keep trying to return to the basics. My workout have gotten more consistent and eating is actually pretty good except I can't seem to kick the sweet tooth. If it's made from sugar and around me I've got to eat it and unfortunately at work they have cookies several times a week.

This morning was a treadmill run. I'm slowly building my endurance back up and starting to enjoy the treadmill again.

So what's the consensus? Who wants to continue with the thread at the end of this 12 weeks? I know I will always be a work in progress so I will try another 12 weeks after this. Anyone interested in "The Next 12 Weeks"? Another other name recommendations?

Maria, PUB is one of my favorites. Enjoy your rest day.

Kath, enjoy your work out. Hope you get some warm weather so you can take your runs outside again.

Shirl, great job getting your workouts in and eating well while maintaining your busy schedule.

Amelia, what in store for you today?

Gayle, nice way to change things up. Keeps you on your toes(literally with the heel raises, LOL)

Becca, sorry you have been having problems with posts. Sometimes when I type a long one I copy it before posting. that way if it doesn't go through I can just paste in.

Roxie, that's great about your sister's surgery. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Andrea, hope you feel better soon.

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but I've got to get back to work. Hello to everyone who checks in later.

Jean

Good Friday afternoon all !

Yesterday ended up being basically a day off for me, thought while checking in on "Lost" I walked (with a couple 10 min incline increases from 1 - 12) for 45 minutes. Thought that would at least help burn off a few cals.

Eating has been OK but keep getting carb cravings - have been sticking to a handfull of the honey wheat pretzels or light microwave popcorn, but fruit, protein and water just aren't cutting it.

May cut back a bit on the workouts and see if I was just doing too much for what I was eating?

Didn't even check to see what is on tap for today, but think it may be just Freestyle legs from the book and of course UB with some cardio too.

Lori - hope your WO was fun - yep we have dropped a few and I know I am MIA quite often too. Like Gayle, I end up spending too much time and then miss a workout, eat badly or don't do my "chores".

Marcia - good to "see" you again - PUB is a good one, will help to do your mixing tonight as you will be curing the 12 ozs and glasses tonight while serving, huh?

Kath - really need to attempt a longer run like you do, maybe this weekend. Hope your kicka$$ salad is a good one.

Amelia - Shirl - hey ladies ! Keep on truckin' with those workouts, though Amelia I didn't see what you're up for today?

Gayle - So hard to get of the darn 'puter, huh? I'm right with ya girl! That was me last night, then DS called and it was an hour long conversation, then too late to start much because too close to bedtime. Hope you find a little more time soon:+

Becca - have a nice rest day today - sometimes I type along and if I have had to login in on another computer or go back and forth to do the personals I lose my post too. That was a couple of my MIA's, honestly:eek:

Roxie - glad to hear about SIL, keep us posted.

Andrea - <<< feel better vibes >>> on their wayx( Doggone colds and viruses.

Jean - yeah, getting back to basics is where I'm at too. Trying a combination of eating plans and different rotations too while trying to figure out what I need to do these days. Sugar gets me here and there, but the crackers and bread are winning over the sugar recently }(

No great plans this weekend but I hear tommorrow may be a good one for us. Will probably hang outside in the sun for at least a while.

Happy Friday nite. TTFN

So I didn't take a rest day. I did walk/run intervals on the TM. I felt like I needed some good cardio. I did all my "run" intervals at 5.5 mph except for one that I did at 6.0 mph. That's pretty fast for this non-runner.

My DH is gone this weekend at a men's convention with our church, so it's just me and the kiddos all snowy weekend.

Gotta run...someone stinks....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.