***Weight Watchers- Wednesday***

butterflygurl

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!!!

I did a Kathy Smith Weight Loss Hi/Lo floor aerobics video this morning. Not feeling very worked out. I will do my two 30 min. walks and maybe a kickboxing dvd this evening so I can feel more thoroughly worked out.

Mary, Cheryl, and Belinda, thanks for your encouragment and support for my weight loss yesterday. I took time to write in my journal last night and come to the conclusion that I need to stop being so type A.

I hope you all have a fabulous day and wonderful workouts!!

p.s. I need suggestions regarding where to go from here. I am just conquering Cathe's Basic Step and wobbly on Body Fusion. What should I do next? I love Cathe Weight workouts and am fine with those- cardio is what I need to improve.

gooood morning KIM!!!! & all who follow-

Kim: Type A.... Is there any other type left on the planet? I wasnt able to retreat from the "A" until I retired.... even now I sometimes look at myself and say CHILL OUT! Good for you with such an early workout! I really love using Kathe Smith * Denise Austin as easier steady state cardio... I use them at least a few times every month to give my body a break & shock!

*** Round 2: Phase 1 / Recovery Week / Day 4/

Kenpo + Cardio Coach 1 on Treadmill (its raining again!)

Think that’s it for workouts as I have lunch with a friend and will run out of time…. Easy day

Still (2 days later) have MAJOR arm DOMS from Tracey Staehl Kick (Sweatfest) - That one worked my muscles better than anything!

Yesterdays Report…

Power Half Hour (PHH) Stretch + Sculpt Sweatfest completed!
Study time….. Well… theres always later….

For those familiar with the P90X workout crew....
**DREYA ALERT**
Did ya’ll know that Dreya is in Power Half Hour???? I cracked up as I hadn’t previewed any of them! Shes not actually in the Stretch one but there is an OUT-TAKE menu and she is in all those! CRACKED ME UP!!! The out-takes are a hoot! Tony at his finest!!!!
It appears that many many moves are similar to P90X and Master Series… more variations and of course less reps… will be GREAT to compile my post X workouts this time… I feel well equipped.

Sculptfest was HARD! Very tough Core/Balance stuff….. I was suckin’ eggs! A decent Core Syn sub if done in its entirety (50 min)

Overall I am extremely pleased with this last set of new purchases… just what I needed to put together a decent faux X rotation.

Received MORE goodies yesterday…. Its like Santas sleigh tipped over above my house this week… WHO bought all this stuff & WHEN????

~Intense Moves/ Gin Miller (Imax/PlyoX like)

~Kimberly Spreen’s Absolute Kickboxing (CIA 2705) …. That one looks like it’s chaptered to make some nice 30-45 minute workouts… as produced is 90 minutes- thank goodness those cardio days are gone for me.

~Kickbox BootCamp (Spreen- CIA 2505) Step/Athletic Drills/Kicks & Punches /Strength + 16 minute Ab/Core 43min + Abs

~Cardio Camp (Spreen-CIA 2605) Mix n Match Options for WarmUps, HiLo, Bootcamp & Kickbox 47 min + Butt/Legs & Stretch 20min

Oh what a busy recovery week I’m having with all the new arrivals!

I shall return with personals!

Good morning, Kim: WTG, girl getting in your workout already this morning, that's great dedication! Keep it up!

I found my pedometer and will start wearing that now all the time to make sure I get in the 10,000 steps a day. I will log those in here as well.

Gotta go running late, but I'll be back later.

Marcia.

Good Morning Marcia,Traci,Kim and all!

Kim-^^^5's on the workout this AM,and if your looking for another workout, low impact step is really fun,I think its not as challenging as body fusion(that one kicks my bootie everytime;-) ) Its 40 mins,theres two step combos with intensity combos(short combos) inbetween! Its really fun, did it yesturday,that DVD also comes w/Total Body Sculpting thats a good total body workout too!Maybe some of the girls can give ya somemore suggestions!Congrats on your weight lost,a pound is a pound closer to your goal! Take care!

Traci-Gosh your always a busy bee! The new workouts sound great,maybe I should check out that 'sweatfest' your talking about! Agian,Im glad your feeling better:) !

Marci-Morning,so whats the plan for today? Im not sure what workout I'll do! got class tonight and the school has a small gym,might just wait until after class and do some elliptical or walk on the TM!

Yooohooo Lori-I hope your dentist apt. went ok,hope ya got some sleep too!

well ladies,I still haven't got on the scale this week,im proud of myself,no more wondering why I gained or what i did to lose! that was a hard habit to break! I'll bbl!

Hey Ladies:)

How is everyone?:) Sorry I didn't get to check in again yesterday but I got kinda busy. I didn't even get to workout yesterday:-( I did get for a walk and you wouldn't beleive how sore the backs of my legs are. Must be from pushing the stroller.

The dentist office was very painful! He started drilling and my mouth wasn't fully numb...but I knew this at the time. He wanted to know if I wanted another needle but I wanted to see how painful it would be b/c I hate the fact that my mouth was gonna be numb all day,. So I stuck it out, they put the filling back in and when he pulled the support from that tooth...the filling came with it! Can you beleive that? So they had to do it all over again. He said it was the worst filling he as ever had to do. The second time it stuck but I am to nervous to eat on it! LOL My mouth was sore for the rest of the day b/c during the second round I could feel even more but he had finished drilling, it was just the cold air that was hitting the nerve and him trying to get the support stuff down around my gums!

I was pretty sore from PS Bic and Back yesterday as well but i didn't feel it till later. Today is PS Shou,chest and tri...and circuit max, i think. But my firend just called to see if I wanted to go for a walk now so Im gonna do that and when I come home I may be able to do the weight work before lunch.

Seems like there was something else I wanted to tell you guys but I don't remember what it was:)

I be back with personnals later!
Lori:)

Lori- I am so sorry about yesterday! I have never had a bad experience with a dentist, but always hate going just in case they find something! I hope that your mouth feels better today. Hey, check out the broccoli soup that Traci posted on the X board, maybe you could eat that today so you don't have to chew!

Kim- We are our own worst enemy and critics! One pound is awesome!!! I have been seeing losses in the micropounds in the last few months! Congrats!!! Keep it up! About the next workout, Low Impact Step is a good one!

Traci- I think that I may have you beat on the Santa's sleigh! I sat and looked at the new additions.....BBC (can't understand the need for treadmill cardio on the DVD, but oh, well), SQUEEZE (Holy Cow!), Tracey Staehle's new 3, Gay Gaspar's All infused Step, Janis Saffell's BNB, All body attack by Sharon Twombly, and Stepboxing by Kelly Coffey-Meyer. I still have the Nectar hips thing to arrive and I got suckered in to the Xflowsion offer. So there!!! ;-)

Today's workout is Naked Kenpo;) and I will be trying some of Tracey Staehle's KickSweatfest as well. For those of you not familiar with Naked Kenpo, it really means that it's done without shoes/socks. Someone on the X board figured out that it feels better that way and I find it TONS easier on my knees and that I can concentrate on my punches and kicks better.

Good morning ladies,

I am doing Cardio Fusion today!

Lori hope your mouth fells better today!

Traci your workout sounds like a lot of fun!

Amy enjoy Naked Kempo :D !

Hi to Mary, Amelia, Kim, Nancy. Marcia and Cheryl!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Hi, everyone, a busy day already.

Belinda, wow on CF!!! You are an ambitious lady

Kim, for next steps I would suggest any of Cathe's more "steady state" cardio workouts like Rhythmic Step, maybe the 30 min. CTX cardio routine in All Step, and possibly the cardio-only premixes from some of Cathe's IMAX tapes. All have a high enough fun factor to help you forget your effort. You might really like Low Max as well - the choreography is so much fun. Lots of possibilities in store for you :)

Amy, enjoy that Naked Kenpo. Sounds fun. Does DH get to watch? }( :7 :D :+

Lori, oh my gosh on the dentist visit. I was thinking about you, but had no idea it would be that bad!!! What a nightmare. I hope your new filling is in securely and it's over with. Sounds like you got plenty of workout with the stroller, and maybe the back of your legs were also sore from your Monday workout - you did something killer, didn't you? Drill Max?

Traci, what fun with all of your new workouts!! Sounds like a blast.

I decided to take my rest day today - realized it's been two weeks, so it's time. Extra good thing I got the long workout in yesterday, eh?

Have a wonderful day, everyone! I'll check back in later -

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

CF is on the Cathe's April rotation! I really like the April rotation, the scale is going down! I didn't lost any weight last month! Enjoy your rest day!

BBL!
Belinda

Hi Everybody!!

I hear you on the cardio, butterflygurl!!! I'm really good at weight training too but have no stamina for cardio. I don't know why that is. My daughter says I don't like to sweat, lol.

Hi Traci - I had to give up the "clean" eating for now. I had to cut down to three meals a day because I was just eating TOO much. I'll see how WW goes now. I'm really trying to stay with the points while still eating cleanly. I can't believe how many workouts you keep getting. Did you do Squeeze yet? I'm curious as to what you think of it.

Marcia - I should get a pedometer too since I sit on my rear all day at work I should pay attention to moving more.

Lori - I HATE THE DENTIST. I go every three months to have my gums scaled to try to ward off the dreaded periodontal disease. I hope you feel ok today.

Belinda - I haven't done Cardio fusion yet because I'm afraid! How is it?

Hi Cheryl - I take more rest than I plan to so I don't think we have the same problem. Two weeks since your last rest day? Way to go - enjoy today!!!!

I'm going to WW tonight to weigh in a day early because I didn't care for last Thursday's meeting. I'm hoping to like this one better. If not, I'll go until I find one I like. I think I really need to sit at some of these meetings to help keep me motivated. I know this forum will help me a lot too.

Okay, have a good day. I'll let you know how my weigh-in went. I feel good and have been really good with counting my points, etc. so we'll see.

Have a great day!!!!!:) :)

Nancy

Hi gang-
Quickly checking in to say I have to bow out of check-ins for awhile...
You guys are terrific but I am just too swamped in life to check-in and do service to all your wonderful personals!
I'll still be over at Xers once a day but its the time of year that I am rarely indoors and rarely in town...plus I simply must get this certification completed...

I'll be reading your progress!! You guys have been so great to be a part of the past year!
many Hugs- Much Success and I'll see you all on Cathe I'm sure!
FYI: All DVDs/Vids were shipped yesterday to those that had requested.. ENJOY!

Alrighty! I am back! I went for a walk earlier and boy was it cold out. I shouldn't have been fooled by the shining sun. When I got home I did some house work, got lunch ready and when everyone was out the door, I did my workout. I just finished PS Chest,Shoul,and Tris and then I did Circuit Max,(also did abs) but I kind of think,according to my rotation I was suppose to do C&W. Oh well, I wanted to get my HR up higher b/c I skipped yesterdays workout. And tonight I am suppose to do a 35 mins run! Will see about that}(

Everyone seems to be off to a great start today. What a bunch!:7 :7

Kim, I use to do Kathy workouts when I started working out again and I would work out in the a.m. I still have a kickboxing workout that I haven't done in a while but it use to get my HR up. Good job on getting your workout in early, its always nice to get it done and out of the way:) Have you tried C&W? I remember when cathe made that one,everyone was whining b/c it wasn't super tough like some of her others, why don't you try that one? Also, when you are walking, you could do running/walking combos. Walk for 3 mins, jog for one...something like that. You will be amazed at how much your endurance will increase. Not to mention that jogging is a great way to zap the fat}(

Traci, when are you gonna stop buying workouts? Your collection must be crazy! LOL
O.K what did I just read? Are you leaving?? You can't!!!! You can check in once a day can't you? Oh man...now you just ruined my day! Yesterday it was my tooth and now this ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Marcia, hope your having a good day! Get those steps in there:)

Amy, my mouth feels better now. yesterday evening it felt stiff.It wasn't even my gums that hurt, it was further back. I still haven't chewed on it yet, Im to afraid i will pop it out! LOL Hope you had a good workout.

Belinda, good job on the workout. I don't own CF, but I am tempted to buy it.

Cheryl, can you beleive what i just read? Traci is leaving!
I didn't do DM on Mon, I did UB,run and something else..i can't even remember. Today is another doubles day but I did a walk in the a.m so now its tripples day:) Enjoy your rest day, its well deserved.

Nancy, I heard the WW's meetings were suppose to be really good but Ive never been. maybe you should try sitting in on some, it won't hurt. I hate the dentist to...hinch the cavity like no other!

Alright gotta get a shower. I hope everyone as a good day1 Where did Teddygirl go? Geez..everyone is leaving! Am I driving them away? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;( ;( ;(
Lori:)

Hi,wanted to check inn!

Traci-I agree w/Lori,can't ya check in once a day,oh come on,please!atleast a couple of times a week!;( You were one of the first people to make me feel welcomed here! This thread won't be the same without you everyday!

Nancy-I went to about 4 WW meeting,they were very helpful w/recipes and new items(snacks)but I just got tired of paying for stuff I already new!:7 but they are very motivating! Good luck!

Lori-Ouch,sounds like your dentist apt. didn't go as planned! Im sorry you had a bad experience. I keep resceduleing mine;) (cleaning)

Cheryl-enjoy your rest day!

I walked w/kids at the park for about an hour and did lower body when I got home,so I think thats good enough for today! My legs feel like noodles! I'll bbl

Hi ladies,

I did Cardio Fusion this morning!:D :D What a sweatfest!

Nancy Carido Fusion is a fun workout!

Traci don't leave us! I agree with Lori and Amelia!;( ;( ;( ;( This thread won't be the same without you!;(
First Teddygirl and now you???? I just saw Amy over there too??? Do I have to switch to P90X?

Amelia I am glad you enjoyed your walk in the park!

BBL!
Belinda

I agree with everyone that Traci will be missed!!!! Belinda, we'll just have to follow over at P90X check-in as you said.

Okay, weighed in, a day early and lost 1.2 lbs. I thought that was good, I guess. I kinda felt like I would lose more, but I could have gained it. That's how I'm looking at it anyway. Then I came home and had two slices of whole wheat veggie pizza. (I usually eat three, lol) I counted them at 6 each and ate very light today so I'd have points remaining.

Amelia, I'm a lifetime member so it doesn't cost me anything to go to meetings or I probably wouldn't go either. Tonight's meeting was great! The lecturer is funny and motivating. Looks like Wednesdays will be my weigh ins.

Okay, have a good night!!!!

Nancy

Hi ladies,

Traci ;( ;( ;(

Nancy congrats on 1.2 pounds weight loss! You did good!
Last month I didn't loss anything and this month I lost 6 pounds! I am doing Cathe's April rotation! I eat like Ms.Biggy too! I still have less than 16 pounds to loss!

Have a good night!
Belinda

Nancy, wow, congrats on the WI - and glad you found a meeting you liked. Makes such a difference.

Belinda, hurray on CF! What a great workout. you're making me jealous. My rest day is driving me NUTS!!!!!!

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl you are so funny! Enjoy your rest day! Relax!
I am really wiped out from CF! I did Basic Steatch too!

Have a great night ,everyone!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.