***Weight Watchers****Monday**

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Everybody

How's everybody doing this morning?

Cheryl-Thanks for the link,i'll go check it out after this! What'cha got planned today?

Lori-Are you home yet? Did you have a good time?

Mary-Hows the new puppy,still waiting on that picture!

Belinda-What workout have you got planned today!

Nancy-How are you doing!

Marcia,Kim-you guys still with us? I think that covers everybody!

Im not sure what workout iam doing today,not sure when either,LOL! DH and I stayed up a little too late last night,Maybe all have a burst of energy and do a workout in ten minutes:eek: !

bbl!

Here I am!!! I helped celebrate my SIL's wedding weekend (as she called it!). We had a great time and I'm truly exhausted!!! I managed to eat as clean as I could (for restaurant/catered food) but I'm back on program today!!! We had three events to attend over the weekend.

I managed to workout a little in between. Abbreviated versions is really all the time I had, but it was better than nothin'!!!

Okay, HELLO to Amelia, Lori, Mary, Belinda, Marcia and Kim!!! I'll check back in tonight after my HARD/PAY BACK FOR ALL I'VE DONE BAD THIS WEEKEND workout!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!

Nancy :) :)

Good Morning Nancy,Tell your SIL I said Congrats ! Sounds like you had fun,and your right abbreviated versions of workouts are better than nothing!

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I had friends over for dinner! They had a little boy 2 12 years and a little girl 4 years old. I was so stressed out the whole time, I didn't enjoyed their company. Their kids jump on my leader couch, they climp on my Schrank ( German wall unit), they tried to get my Hummels down form my Schrank! I told my DH that I never invite anybody with small kids in my house anymore! Their parents let them do whatever they wanted to do. Shoes on my couch, I don't think so!!!!! They acted like monkeys!

I didn't workout Saturday and Sundayx( x( x( x( x(
Today I am going to catch up on my workouts!
I am also working out double tomorrow!

Hi Nancy, Mary, Amelia, Lori and Cheryl!
BBL!

Belinda

Belinda,Im sorry you had some monkeys at your house! Thats why DH and I never invite his brother,who got married last summer and she has two younger children(monkeys).We invited them over for a bbq and her kids destroyed my back yard,walked all through my newly steamed cleaned carpet with red mud x( and terrorized my dog.I was also a nervous wreck when they left,i think they were only there for two or three hours too,LOL!

bbl

Belinda, oh dear on the Monkey guests!! What a stress out!!
I'm sorry to hear about that...

Nancy, the weekend must have been extra fun. Can't wait for details.

Amelia, will look forward to hearing what you do today. And good luck finding the swap. Let me know if you need help.

Lori, where are you girl??? Hoping your day is going well so far.

I did Rhythmc Step this morning followed by the last 30 min of BM2 from yesterday - so a good 90 min. workout today. Hoo rah!

Have a great Monday afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi ladies,

so far I did BM2 "Timesaver Cardio Only" premix 48 min. I still have to do BMS Abs 9 min. and Muscle Max "Timsaver "Premix 56 min.

Cheryl great job on your workout this morning!

Nancy looks like you had a lot of fun this weekend!

Lori where are you?? Miss your posts!

Amelia what workout did you do today?? Are you still not working out??

Mary where are you? Miss you!!!

off to my second workoutx(

BBL!

Have a great afternonn everyone!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.