***Weekend*** Challengers***

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls!

Whew! todays workout was 60 mins cardio, good old fashioned Tae Bo Andrea style. No rests, and a mish mosh of Billy. Buts and Guts Abs, then a short yoga stretch.

I've heard that my CharLean isn't too far away. i should have it by late next week.

Roxie & Becca - I'm not sure what to with next weeks rotation. I'm not paying $60 (AUST) for a very old DVD, even if it is Cathe. Thats fairly ridiculous, IMO. You'd think SNM would put the prices of the older workouts down, especially with STS coming out sometime before next christmas! LOL. Roxie what will you sub it with?

Morning girls!

Andrea-Have you checked ebay or amazon for the PS series? I decided to not do the rotation because i don't have the series and found it to frustrating to follow a breakdown of it. Great workout girlfriend!!!!!

Hey to everybody!

Today is lowmax(i recorded it the other day on fitv...HA,im such a cheapskate:p) intervals 1-4 and some abb work. Im feeling better but now my poor DH has my cold:(

Hi everyone. Today was death by BM2, well 60 minutes of it. The day I can finish the whole thing as written is the day I know I've arrived. I started my calendar and made a place for in on my workout room wall. I think I'm going to try to follow Cathe's Jan. rotation. I started today because I need it now. Plus I'm sure I'll miss a day here or there so the extra days on the front end will come in handy.

Andrea, I feel ya, on the older tapes. I'm not spending any more on the older ones. In fact after STS, I will be very selective on what I add. I already have quite a few that I rarely use so why add to it.

Amelia, I have several shows tape from Fit TV. They aren't the full workout, but it gives you a nice workout and if you really like them, you know what to buy in the future. I can remember when I used PUB and PLB from Fit TV. I would jump on the TM during the commercials to get a full hour in. That was when I was ambitious. Now I lucky to get through 45 minutes of anything.

Besides working out, I'm challenging myself to eat a fruit or vegetable with every meal. I don't know when the last time was that I got in the recommended 5 plus a day, (without counting ketchup or pizza sauce, LOL)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Good Morning,

Today is shoulders and legs, then I need to make up KM sometime today.

Andrea-I think I am going to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred the rest of the month. I don't want to spend the money on PS either you can get it on ebay for 39.99. Great workout.

Amelia-glad to hear you are feeling better. I would have recorded all of cathes workouts on fittv if we would have a vcr hooked up to our tv would have saved me a bundle.

Jean-I thought about doing jan rotation but I have these new workouts DH bought me so I thought I would try them. BM2 is a tough workout I just do the timesaver version. Saturday I am scheduled to do the cardio blast.

Today is a house cleaning day and grocery shopping. My bosses told me not to come to work today.

Roxie-have fun with your workout,grocery shopping and house cleaning. I too need to do some laundry. Do you have a digital recorder? Thats how im recording the workouts on fitv.

Workout done...burned 356cals:eek::cool: did lowmax(30min) and 12mins of abb work.

later gators

Just finished shoulder and leg work still need to do calves and KM.

Amelia-no I don't have one of those but I now have most of her workouts just not the PS series or terminator or hardcore extreme.

Hi everyone,

I can't wait till Monday when I can get a great WO in. I am feeling very frumpy!!! I work all weekend. I hope I can get a dog walk in if the weather is good.

I was thinking of doing FF's rotation but I do not own PS, and like Andrea I will not buy it.So starting Monday I will do a rotation I did a while back that gave me some good results. My long range challenge is to lose about 10lbs. My short term goal is to eat clean and try to do at least one pull up by the end of Jan.

Hello All!

Quickie check in with PLB minus floor work and PUB and MM shoulders. Tomorrow is cardio. YAY!

Have a great day/evening all!

Hi girls.

Today, I followed Becca and Roxie and did PUB & MM shoulders followed by PLB legs and 4ds calves. I didn't do the PLB calves.

I've had a revelation!! Don't know if thats the right word or not, BUT..... normally I do leg presses using my step which is three risers high. Today, I took my bar bell and went outside to our new pegola. I stepped up from the ground to the pergola 16 inches off the ground!!!!!!!! I had to lower my weight! It was tough stuff! Man, it was tuff! I await the doms tomorrow. I would think that 14 inches would be high enough for me, but this was an experiment, and I don't have 14 inch anything (even if hubby like to think so! Rude!). I will, no doubt do it again because I'm insane.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Morning girls

Today is my half work day:)rolleyes:) then its hopefully somekind of workout when i get home. Still haven't strayed from my diet...still haven't weighed this week:D still proud of myself:)

Andrea-Hey there crazy lady....your workout was very IMPRESSIVE....looks like you got your determination & motivation back...hows about a jumping high fives....alright!

Hey to everybody...i read yesterdays replys and it looks like everybody is doing great! Lets keep up the good work!

GO CHALLENGERS
Bananeyessss.gif

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Today is suppose to d0 BM2 cardio blast and abs and still need to work calves, but I way over did it yesterday my legs are fried. I shouldn't have done the leg drills in KM. I might just do some yoga and take tomarrow as a complete rest day, I will still work abs though.

Andrea-you go girl I did the leg presses with a dumbbell I don't feel balanced enought to do them with a barbell.

Amelia-congrats on the eating and not weighing yourself.

Becca-how are you feeling today?

Everyone have a good day. Forgot to mention I used my weighed gloves for the first time last nite.

Last edited:
Andrea-have you heard anymore on Jaris new dvds? She changed her website and doesn't have a forum section anymore.

Happy Weekend All! So far today I went for a 20 min jog and 5 min walk. It's 75 degrees here today. During the summer that feels cool, but right now that feels hot and sticky. Later I think we are taking the dogs to the lake so they can swim.

Jean

Hello Challengers.

today was supposed to be 60 mins cardio, but I can just forget about that! My legs are waaaay sore! So instead I've ridden, then pulled out the lawn mower and mowed, which is a fairly good workout anyway! In light of this I probably wont take a rest day.

Foxy Roxie - Stick with the rotation. I am. Its a very good rotation. Debbies very supportive and helpful. If I can work out what things/exercises are, YOU can. :)
Beccas here as well, we can help each other. YOU sticking with it?

Re Jari, I thought that too about her Forums but they are still there. Last i heard about her new stuff was released early in the new Year. But nothing definate. Very annoying! Her forums are terribly quiet. MAybe with the release of her new stuff they might liven up. She seems to be putting more efforts into her classes and bootcamps.

Good Morning,

I did biggest loser yoga yesterday instead of BM2 because my legs were fried so today I will finish out the rotation strong by doing yesterdays workout today and still need to work calves.

Andrea-after dicussing things with DH last nite he said I just didn't have the knowledge to do the pure strength without the dvd and I would get frustrated and not want to do the workout and he knows me sometimes better than I know myself. Where did you find Jaris forums?

Everyone have a good day.

Morning girls!

Roxie-I too decided to not do the FF jan rotation because of the same reason...i get frustrated very easy, im just doing what i did before i fell off the wagon...two ciruits a week,and count my cals. Im not sure where the jari forums are...maybe google them? Have fun with your workout today!

Andrea-great job with your lawn mowing today...whatever gets the heart rate up right will work,right?

well i had my cheat meal last night and DUM ME decides to get on the scale this morning
noway.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
WHY DID I DO THAT?
angry.gif
Im kinda sad right now
frown.gif
im not gonna get on the scale agian until wednesday. That should be enough time for the water weight to be down....but at the same time im VERY proud of myself for staying on my diet all week:D

With my cheat meal in mind, todays workout is a good old fashion butt kicking...C&W AND im not eating all my calories burn:) that should help with those extra calories consumed last night;)

BB later to report my workout! Hey to everybody:)

workout done...C&W-Check! 569 calories burned...Check! Time to go take a shower and clean house....ugh:confused:

have a great day girls!

Well today has been totally wasted. I'm in one of my sulking moods today and slept away several hours worth. I know I should have done a workout instead. It would have been productive and helped lift the mood, but sometimes I just get in those lowly moods. I'm off to go be productive with some house work before DH gets home from work. Maybe I can squeeze in a stretch tonight. Hopefully this mood will end today and this next will be better.

Jean

Hi Ladies!

I am enjoying a much deserved rest day after following FF all week. I am sore. My legs, esp. I do plan to continue with this rotation, at least until STS comes. I think I will start my STS rotation Feb 1 regardless of when it comes (assuming it is here in Jan ;) )

Yesterday, I did not do the BM2 cardio premix, I just did my run and BM2 abs and stretch. We had a wedding to go to last night so I was short on time.

Amelia, never, ever get on the scale after a cheat meal! ;) I'm sure that extra weight will wash away rather quickly. Great job on C&W! That's an awesome calorie burn!

Jean, I know the mood you are describing. Hopefully you can get a stretch in today and start all fresh and frosty tomorrow. :)

Roxie, are you going to follow Cathe's rotation or just wing it this week?

Andrea, lawn mowing is definitely a good cardio workout! BTW, my resident skin care guru. :) do you know anything about Arbonne products?

Elaine, best of luck to you with your new rotation! I hope it gives you the results you are looking for.

Hello to anyone else I may have missed! Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.