***Watercoolers, Motivated Monday***

Netta

Cathlete
Morning ladies,
Today was stretching for about 30 minutes this morning. My hips feel a lot better right now. Don't feel so decrepit LOL! :p Hope everyone has a great day.

Jeanette:)

Morning Coolers,

Have not worked out yet this morning, just to dang tired. Did have some great weather for the faire though. When I get home the plan is to get in P90X Upper Body and Abs/Core Plus.

I took the day off on Friday because youngest wasn't feeling very good, or she was missing her sister and stressing out.

Oldest DD is home safe, sound and tanned. :D She had a great time and met some nice kids from NY, NJ and MD. She was texting away with them on Sunday. I was ready to take the dang phone away from her. But then she took my warning, and put it away. Guess texting is like our old fashion way of talking on the phone. :rolleyes:

Will check out what I missed BBL,

Laurie

Good Morning Ladies,

Debra has ventured out her bedroom door. I think she was waiting for my first cup of coffee to flow freely through my veins.:p I was seriously annoyed yesterday morning trying to teach dh how to do some resistance PT exercises with me. And, I've been mixing half Verona and half herbal, non-decaf coffee. Not a good mix first thing in the morning! Too clean for me!!!!

Today MIL is coming down for the night. Yippee!!! Another adult to help since dh went home last night.

I'll have to catch up on personals later.

Ballistic Hugs!!!
Wendy

Back from the cottage. The whole family was there (mom, 2 sisters and their family). Did lots of boating/tubing etc. Picked up ds Sat on the way out :D:D so happy to see him. Took him 2hrs to tell us all about camp. :rolleyes: Nice weekend but I think Bandit maybe had a little stroke, yesterday evening we found her in the cabin unable to walk, falling over even when sitting up, couldn't drink, panting like crazy, heart pounding. I thought for sure that was it, wondering what the heck we were going to do with her in the middle of the wilderness, on a holiday weekend. 6 little kids all getting very upset. Anyways, DH sat with her on his lap, I gave her some Tylenol and she seem to slowly improve. Today she is walking and eating a very little bit so we'll see.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their holiday will catch up personals in a bit. Is today a holiday in the USA?? I can never remember? Going to go start Cathe's August rotation. Kim

Off

Hi all!! Hope everyone is having a lovely Monday. It has been a good day for me since I haven't lost any of Wendy's children yet today. I lost one of the Swanettes yesterday...I'm 1 for 4....Luckily she was found pretty quickly! :eek: We spent this morning at the beach. And then I had a lovely nap this afternoon. We are going to hear a fake Jimmy Buffett concert tonight after going out to dinner.

Nothing exciting to report today. Although there was an almost drowning at the beach...but then it seemed to be a flase alarm...And none of the Swans were involved. :D

Of course, I am reading over what I wrote and there seems to be nothing but tragedy...at least it has all been averted!!! LOL! :eek:

Okay...gotta get a shower before heading out to dinner...

Hope everyone has great evening!

Hey Ladies!

Don't listen to Debra! She didn't lose any kids. My eldest dd lost her sister-- momentarily! Not long like Sandra losing her kids long.:eek:

MIL took the Swanettes to the playground a block away. (The Diva is an official Swanette this week.) The playground here is really nice; complete with jungle gyms on a padded surface, tennis courts, hockey field, skateboard park, and basketball courts.

We're about to head out to dinner as soon as Debra gets ready. Maybe we'll get seafood at Mikes. Snowcrab legs YUM! <--- really missing the yum icon!!!

No workout for me today except walking the boardwalk in my super high heels without falling. :rolleyes: I still have to do my PT exercises and practice massaging MIL and Debra. Just scalps and backs tonight. Patti will be showing up in the next couple of days to teach me legs and feet.

Hope everyone and their dogs are doing well.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Good Evenings Coolers:

Ended up getting up early and driving down to the cottage for the day. DH had about 3 hours of work he wanted to do and since it looked sunny for a change DS & I came along too. Played a little bit in the water but couldn't get DS into the lake so got us little pool out and he sat in that and played. We don't have a beach or a good walk in, pretty much just jump from the dock so he is a little young and afraid yet to go in the lake. Took some interior shots of the cottage and posted on www.picturetrail.com 2 bedroom cottage with a huge bathroom along with one big great room / kitchen.

Kim - glad to hear DS had a good time at camp. Did he take a diary and get other kids and Counsellors to sign it? I remember doing that. Sorry to hear about Bandit. Don't you find these things always happen on long weekends when you're away from home?

Laurie - I must be showing my age about diaries and here the kids are texting? I remember getting my 1st phone at around 16yrs in my bedroom and even then I don't think I used it much. I was never one for talking much unless it was face to face.

Wendy / Debra - glad to hear you're still having fun. I didn't realize Phil was leaving. Does he come back at the end of the week to pick you guys up or are you on your own? I find baileys & coffee 1st thing in the a.m. on vacation works to wake me up and keep me mellow. What is Verona?

Jeanette - Hmmm, DH is going away this fall for both a Nascar weekend and a Guys Hockey weekend. I might have to start thinking now about what I want to splurge on! Well, he is paying for a cruise next Feb. for my 40th; problem is he is trying to see if we can go and hook up with the Daytona 500 in Feb so he has an ulterior motive!

Have BB tomorrow night so think I'll re-start the X on Wed. Don't want to start at week 1 so may start at week 3 where I left off. Won't be able to complete it w/o another interruption as going on vacation in early Sept. and it'll be a little hard to w/o in a motor home.

Back to work like normal on Tuesday but glad it's a short week.

Back for personals, did Step Blast and Stretch Max. Really enjoyed step aerobics after doing Tony/running for the last 8 months. Seemed so much more fun!

Patricia- Thanks for sharing the pics of the cottage. It's going to be beautiful when it's done. Which lake is it on? Both mom and MIL have cottages so we have lots of cottages to spend time at. We have to help mom lots with her cottage and knowing how much work it is even sharing the chores I don't know if I ever what to be a cottage owner. I guess we'll inherit her cottage one day. I'm looking forward to the short work week also!

Laurie Glad to hear that dd is back safe and sound. DS made one really good friend that he wants to keep it touch with and got his email address.

Nicole- Congrats on the 10 yr anniversary!

Jeanette- That's nice that your daughter in law was able to attend the birthday party. Is she too busy to come to family get togethers or not interested? Sounds like you made a real effort to include her. I really enjoy Supersets workout as well.

Wendy/Debra Have a great time together!

Kim

Evening,
Slow day at work today. I did get a nice walk in during my break, otherwise, hardly left my desk. Got home and helped DH on the project. We poured some concrete for a pier on the deck. Tomorrow will be a ladies bike ride for me. After I get back from that, DH wants me to do some digging. Guess I can manage that.

Kim, I enjoy Step Blast too. My DIL works nights and seems to be a little anti-social. Not sure what the deal is, but hopefully we can get past it some day. Sorry to hear about Bandit. Hope she pulls thru.

Patricia, I have to go check out your interior shots of the cabin. What lake is it on? I know all about ulterior motives. I invented them :p.

Wendy, Debra, glad you guys are having a nice time and the kids are all getting along. How did the massages go? MMMMMM, crab! Love it. Feet massage, lovely.... I love my feet rubbed.

Laurie, hope you got that workout in today. I felt a bit droopy this morning myself. Weekends take it out of me sometimes.

See y'all in the a.m. Need to check out what's on the rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.