***Watercoolers, Magnificent Monday***

Netta

Cathlete
Good morning, hope I can appreciate how magnificent it is today as you know how Monday's can be sometimes. I have to get off early today to get my retainer made.

Today was Muscle Max - Timesaver premix without abs. I'll do them tomorrow. After the retainer appointment, it's all about shoveling and leveling the patio pad.

Hope everyone is doing okay and not too "sluggish" :cool:. Hi Wendy ;).

Shuush!

I'm awake. Woke up at 6 and went back to bed. Feeling sluggish!!! Just heated up my first cup of coffee for today.

I never got around to finishing the face and scalp bones. It's on the agenda today. What can I say. I do best under pressure.

My glutes are sore from yoga. That's how out of shape I am!!!! I swear I can feel the adipose tissue growing into my muscles. You can just call me Addy!:eek: At any rate, I'm not doing anything except for two hours of PT this afternoon.

Dang, it's still thundering. UGH! At least, we picked the perfect week to spend at the beach.

Jeanette: I like the idea of doing premixes. In fact, I'm thinking of doing Cathe's timesaver rotation. You've got yourself a busy day. Finally getting a new retainer. LOL You know, I would have skipped all upperbody and subbed shoveling cuz I am the Laziest Xer! :p Oh, yes. The girls are at grandmoms. I'm picking them up Thursday night since MIL thought Tuesday was too early.

Off to upload pictures before I hit the books.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Addy :rolleyes:

Morning Coolers,

Today I'm planning on getting a 2m run in with Cami (we have beautiful weather), and 4DS Chest & Back. As with all Monday mornings, I just couldn't get my tired body out of bed this morning. DH took Cami for her morning walk. So nice of him to do that. :D

Only 3 more weekends left of faire, and I'm actually surprised that it has gone so quickly. But will be glad to have my weekends filled with Xcountry meets and dance classes again. ;)

Jeanette, Congrats on your lesson paying off in your golf games. :) I thought the opening ceremonies for the Olympics where good too. Only one part of it I felt was just a bit to long. My DD's just wanted to see the olympians come into the stadium. :) Then last night I had the TV on for the end of the swimming. I just love watching that, wish my DD was still in it. I was able to watch the 4x100 (even though it was delayed) it still was a very exciting race to watch! At Applebee's they have the 3 course meal, so I went for all the bad things to eat! I had potato cheese soup / a grilled chicken pasta / and key lime pie shooter.

Kim, My DH has never worked out. Oh maybe he gets in a walk or two, but that is about it. He will get on his bike come this fall though. He is very upset about his gut, but just doesn't like to exercise. :(

Patricia, Word of mouth for a dentist is a good thing, that is how we found our current one. Helped that DH's best friend worked there too. He recommended this dentist, and was able to tell him all about my phobia. :) I to am hoping that oldest DD makes a wise choice on this next boy. Apparently he plays football, and runs track.

Debra, How nice of CBL to make you that meal. Now that is a meal that would make me very very happy. :D I love crab cakes!

Have to get to a meeting,

Laurie

Pictures are posted. I made the album visible to contacts and friends only. I may upload more pictures when I have more time.

Laurie...
Wow this summer is flying by!!! Have you decided if you will continue playing VB indoors? I don't know how my knees would like that idea. Then again, I'm not sure how my body would like the idea of playing it outdoors!!!:eek:

Debra...
I was napping when you called yesterday. I tried calling back the Diva's number. Ya'll must have been eating CBL's awesome dinner. To answer your voice mail questions: Yes and Yes.;) <---Sure do miss the old icons, escpecially the evil grin!!!

Okay ladies, enough procrastinating!!!

Ballistic Hugs!!!
Wendy

Wendy, I still haven't decided on playing VB this fall. I will let my DB know tomorrow, since that is our last vb game for the summer. We ended up in 3rd place before the tournament. We had to play the 2nd place team last week and we only managed to win 1 game. :( So tomorrow we play the loser of the 1st and 4th place teams. So hopefully we still end up in 3rd place. Much better than last years 2nd to last place. :) Will take a look at the pics shortly.

Laurie

Hi all!!! Just now getting a chance to say hello. :rolleyes: I had to pick up Polly from the kennel this morning...that is one TIRED dog!! She can barely hold her head up...LOL! She was busy playing with another pooch when I got there...she will probably sleep for the rest of the day. I got some unpacking done...and some dishes...and some laundry...and it is about time for me to take a little nap! LOL! I am still pretty beat from the travel...although I slept really well last night in my own bed...with CBL! :) The Diva starts back up with dance class this afternoon, so I should be able to post a little bit later...I do want to get a workout in if I can today...since I did a whole lot of nothing while playing with Wendy and the kids all week! I did lose about 3 pounds though...who knew?? :p

Okay, ladies...my bed is calling to me...Can't you hear it?? See you later on this afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great day....

And good luck to Wendy with her anatomy test this evening!!!! :eek:

Thanks to Debra's well wishes and positive vibes, I got an A on my anatomy test.:) Credit also goes to my classmate who came to class early. I asked him what was covered while I was on vacation, and he helped me zero in on some weaker areas AKA areas that I had skipped studying. LOL

MIL took eldest dd to the doctor this afternoon. She was complaining about her ear. I had bought her some swimmer's ear over the counter drops Saturday night. However, she said that it didn't help and burned. Well, the doctor prescribed her some ear drops for swimmer's ear today. Hopefully, these will fix her up soon.

Debra: ^^5^^ on the three pounds of weight loss. I think liquid diets are the best! I was shocked to see that I weighed less after everything I ate and drank!!! And, I weighed myself in the evening with clothes on and after eating!!! I best check the batteries in my Tanita! LOL I hope you got a good nap in before Diva's dance class. Oh! We couldn't have picked a better week to spend at the shore! A classmate went to Ocean City (next island up from us). He said that they closed the beach because of the storm all day Sunday. It's calling for rain most of this week. It was soooo cold today!!!

Laurie: LOL on being better than 2nd to last place. Always looking on the positive side of life!!! Hey! I think it's awesome that your team is being challenged at game time instead of being bored for winning every game easily.

Jeanette: Can you be a little more specific about your glute issue. I'm going to ask my teacher about it Wednesday night since Patti is at the shore this week. PM me with the details. I'll see what she says. The problem is that we have only really covered the bones and bony landmarks. We've covered other things too. However, we haven't fully covered muscles yet. So, I'd rather ask my teacher before giving you suggestions. How's the patio coming along?

Kim and Patricia: What are you all doing today? Working hard, of course!!!

Time to snuggle with dh.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi all,
Had an extremely busy and stressful day at work today. Had to leave early for my retainer impression, also take DH to get a blood test done. Of course, the lab had closed 45 minutes before we got there. Who knew they only work until 2:30. We both came home, napped for a little while (woke up feeling sluggish:cool:, hi Wendy), then got busy shoveling, picking and thinking DH doesn't know what he's doing on the patio with his earth moving. If I complain too much, he tells me I can go hire someone to do it. I'll keep my mouth shut, though it kills me:p. Tomorrow is the ladies bike ride after work. It's too hot to shovel right after work anyway so the bike time works out okay. The side of the house we're working on gets all the afternoon sun. As I was shoveling and using the pick, I was thinking, "who needs Cathe ab work when you're working like this. I was sweating like a pig and DH was laughing at me.

Wendy, great job on your test! Know you will be at the top of the class. You probably won't have to bribe the class/teacher with candy like Debra did :p. Love your pictures!! You gals look fantastic!!! If you have any adipose tissue (not sure what that is), well, it doesn't show! The girls look like that got along great. Poor Phil's a little outnumbered isn't he? Hope your DD's ear gets better. I've only had a couple few earaches when young and boy, they were miserable. Not sure if I can describe where the discomfort is without actually pointing to it, but I'd say it's at the top of the pelvis bone, and on either side. Doesn't bother me when riding on the flat, just long uphill climbs. Just feels really tight and as soon as I stand on the pedals, it immediately goes away.

Debra, bet Polly was sooooo happy to see you and Julia! Our dogs are never mad that we've left them, though we try not to leave them too often. How are your recent aches and pains? Hope the rest did you good. Any word on Julia's blood tests?

Laurie, I would have liked to have slept in, but I was behind on my rotation. Once I got going with MM, I was okay. I need to peek at what's on tap tomorrow as I didn't hear from Kim today to know what's up. Your dinner at Applebee's sounded soooo good. Have any good recipes for crab cakes? I need to look them up as you guys are making me hungry. Wow, is the faire season almost over with? Seems like you just started. LOL, my DH has a big gut, but doesn't seem to be too bothered about it. I do admire that guys can go thru life without those things unsettling them. Us women are sooooo vain.

DH is enjoying the new satellite service. It has the Outdoor Channel and has 4 wheel drive stuff, gold panning, hunting, all that stuff that he likes. I got a package deal from DishTV and it cut down my bill about $40 a month.

Hoping tomorrow at work is not as frantic as today was. Must go check out tomorrow's workout.

Pleasant dreams,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.