***Thursday 24th April CHALLEGERS***

idream

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

Looked like we all had a really good day yesturday! Well done! I havn't worked out today. Too tired after work! I'm just going to post this and then its off to bed! Tommorrow its ANZAC day. I get very "into" ANZAC day, its a day of remebering and respect for those who have lost their lives while fighting for this country or have served in the armed forces. I'm supposed to be getting up early and taking my daughters to the dawn service. So, on that thinking I'll be off to bed early for my early start.

Roxie - I sent you an email re your dvds I hope you got it! What did you think?

Andrea.

Good Morning!

Yesterdays workout was a 10 mile run and I am thinking about going for another run again today. I have to work the next 3 days so there won't be any running outside. We will what happens!

Andrea** Hope you are having a good sleep! Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Morning girls!

Andrea-sounds like you have a fun day planned tommorrow! Enjoy !

Lori-good morning,enjoy your run or whatever you decide to do!

Kathy-Welcome back girl! How was your vacation?

Today is LB for me,not sure which one yet...bbl

Morning Challengers :)

YAY It's Thursday :) :)

My vacation was lots of fun Amelia. I so need to move South :)What's not to love?

Today is a 5mile run outside. I'm so loving this weather we are having in NY. Tomorrow I have a 4miler on tap --which will need to be done very early as that DD is having her three wisdom teeth out. (She only has three--like me--odd huh? Yes I am odd :) :) So I plan on getting my workout done early.

Ok I need to flop loads of wash. I'm doing DD's bedding today so she will have nice fresh sheets to lay in while she recovers. Who knows she may not even notice with the pain pills.

***Little side note*** While I was pulling her bedding off her bed this morning-- I noticed her baby blanket that she has used --well since birth. The thing is ripped to shreds and I mean shreds. I have to wash it inside a pillow case so that the shreds don't wrap around the machine LOL. But I am curious to know if any of your kids still used their baby blanket? Of course she isn't like attached to it per say. She just likes having it in her bed. She did say she won't be bringing it with her to college--we shall see on that LOL

Ok time to flop loads and I need to get a good stretch in before I run.

Hi everyone. Today was S & H legs and shoulders. Glad its over with.

Andrea, your holiday sounds like our Memorial day. Enjoy your planned events.

Lori, have fun with your runs. Hope work goes well the next 3 days.

Amelia, have fun with what ever LB you pick.

Kath, my BIL & SIL took away my niece's blanket in her early teens and told her they threw it out, but they really hadn't. At her rehersal dinner for her wedding, they presented it to her in a shadow box. It was so sweet.

Hope everyone has a great day. Keep up the good work.

Jean

Good Morning,

On tap for tonites workout is TM, lower body and abs. I am hoping work is alittle slower today. It's cloudy and very humid here.

Andrea-I did not recieve your e-mail. Enjoy your day tomarrow.

Kath-I will be thinking of your DD hope everything goes well. My DD still has her blankie up in her room somewhere and my oldest DD still has her teddy at her house, we have all the other stuffed animals except that one.

Lori-enjoy your run today.

Jean-good workout.

Amelia-good workout.

Need to get off of here and go eat brkfst. cereal, grapefruit and toast everyone have a good day.

Good morning,

My workout this morning was 4DS chest,back bis and tris. I went a little heavier. I need to order those plate mates to furthur my lifting.

Andrea: Enjoy your day. A dawn service sounds like a tear jerker to me.

Amelia: My macros are 40/40/20 at least that is what I've been aiming for. I love carbs and find that hard.

Kath: I didn't have any wisdom teeth! My DS(7) has a blankie he still sleeps with it in his bed. He tells he really doesn't need it but looks for it every night. My older DS(13) has a homemade Sesame street pillow that he sleeps with. I stuffed in into a pillow case and he couldn't find it. He was so upset! I just thought he didn't want it to show when his friends come over. A friend of mine cut her DD's blankie into a small square so she could put it in her pocket to take to college!

Kids are funny!

Well I have to go grocery shopping, and bring my kids along. They have been on spring break this week.

Does anyone have a good haddock recipe that their kids will eat?

Hi to Lori,Jean, Roxie, Becca and anyone I missed.

Elaine

Hi everyone. I SOOOO did NOT want to WO today but I talked myself into a 20min iClimb, which was certainly better than nothing. I start off every week going gangbusters and by Wednesday I'm so sore and exhausted I have to take a rest. Then it's hard to restart (sigh). I'm trying anyway.

My kids are still sleeping w/ their stuff since they're only 5 and 10. I had a Winnie the Pooh slumber sack that I loved. I took it to college and to grad school LOL. Finally threw it out when I was finishing up that PhD and getting ready to move on to my first real job. Crazy!

OK, I have a ton of stuff to do and I was late AND making up for it by leaving early today. Bottom line, I've gotta run. Have a great day everyone!

Good evening ladies!

Today's wo was BodyMax 1 minus the power circuits. I love the way she does the reps in that one, I can lift heavier because there is a bit of a break between sets. My wimpy little shoulders have some lovely DOMS. I also mowed the lawn so I count that as a little cardio! Tomorrow is scheduled Cardio Kicks, but I may just run instead. I need to get a nice long (for me!) run in.

Kath, prayers for DD. I just had mine out 2 years ago. It is not fun. My dd still sleeps with her blankie (she's 3, so you'll have that.;) )I think she will take it to college with her though. She's pretty attached.

Andrea (idream) enjoy your holiday! I hope it's a good one for you!

Lori, how did your run go?

Amelia, what LB did you decide on?

Jean, great WO! I think I need to get the S&H series.

Roxie, how did your WO go?

Elaine, are the macros carbs/protein/fat? In that order? I'm trying to wrap my brain around 20% fat. I think I would pass out!}(

AndreaH, wtg on the WO when you didn't feel like it! WOO HOO!

I hope you all have a great evening and I will see you tomorrow!

Just posting to say my eating was HORRIBLE today. I think I consumed enough sugar products to fill a whole 10 bag of sugar. Tomorrow has to be a better day.

Jean

Good Evening,

No workout for me tonite TTOM feel like you know. Bloated, headache, backache, the works. I want to get up early to workout Basic Step on tap.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.