***SLACKERS...er...HATERS*** 12/15 &16

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good evening -- LMAO!

Where are you people!?

I've just been hanging out http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hangin.gif

We're in the midst of a winter storm. It's downright ugly outside with freezing rain and snow. Icicles are hanging from the tree limbs -- it's kind of pretty but man, I hate the treachery this weather brings.

I'm still a little under the weather. I slept in really late this morning -- well, AFTER I fed kitty, that is. That mean old Johnny refused to let me rest. At about 7 AM he jumped up on top of DH's dresser and started knocking everything off x( . I dragged my butt out of bed to feed the little monster, then I went straight back to bed and slept until 11ish. Kitty came back to bed after he ate and stayed there until about 2PM -- the little brat -- lol!

Okey doeky, DH just got home from running errands so I need to sign off. I probably won't be back before Monday. Have a great weekend everybody and stay out of the cold :* :* :*

Hello Michele.
How are you? You got the bad weather that I've been getting warnings all day on TV about. Yes, you got me, I've been a slacker today. no workout yet, but I'm leaning towards BC (orginal).
Yes, cats do rule!! : ) No one is happy unless they are happy!
Today, I went grocery shopping then went to a cheap gas site to buy gas for my car. Filled up so all I would need to do is top off next weekend. I usually average about 400 miles to the tank, it's a blessing right now. Also, I got to pack my recylables. I try to do as much as 95%.
6 days till I'm 46. Yippee.

Have a Great Weekend.

Good evening Michele & Jennifer. Just thought I'd log on to see if anything was going on. Guess nothin' is.

Michele - we're supposed to get a big storm tonight. I just had Ralphie out and although it is cold, it sure doesn't have that "its gonna snow smell". DH's aunt even cancelled her Christmas party for tomorrow. How are you feeling? I feel awful. Early in the week I had the stomach but and now I've got a sore throat. I can barely talk. I'm going to take some pm cold medicine in a bit.

Jennifer - glad to hear that the cookies went well. Is the reason that you're so busy due to the holidays or the end of the year? There is no way that I would want to deal with the public, especially if it is as crazy as you say.

My day stunk today. I was planning on running out to the market to get lunch meat and cheese, wanted to go to Wal-Mart and the movie theatre to pick up gift cards and also to JCPenney. There was a shirt there that I liked and I got a $10 off coupon in the mail. Well . . . so much for that. DH's cousin called this morning to see if he wanted to help him put in a dishwasher. No biggie until he showed up here to meet my DH to go to Home Depot and brought his daughter. She ended up staying at our house so there went my day. She is 8 and her and Gabe have their moments of fighting. Her mom didn't pick her up until 7:00 so my day was shot. I didn't even leave the house. I thought that I was safe to get a shower but guess what they did while I was in the shower????? They kissed each other. Gabe said she kissed him and she said that he paid her 89 cents to kiss him. WTH?????? He said it was gross and he will never do it again. They are cousins!!!!!!! What were they thinking????

Ya know how I said that I made my rotation for January? Well I pitched that one and created a new one. I used the Cathe catalog b/c it breaks down all the pre-mixes. I figured since I've been lazy that I will do each and every Cathe workout that I have. Even the ones that I'm not particulary fond of (eh hem, the cardio ones that is). I also threw in a couple elliptical workouts, PowerStrike, Jari Love, Charlene Prickett and Pilates. That took me from Jan 1 all the way up til Feb 28. So I guess this is going to be a challenge to myself. I gave myself every Wednesday as a rest day. And if I miss a workout (which I"m sure I will), I'll just tack them on to March.

Well, seeing as none of you haters are on tonight, I'm going to log off, take some cold medicine and put on my pj's. DH is still not home from putting in that dishwasher and it is already 8:30. I think that there was some major bs'ing going on with those two guys today.

Have a great rest of the weekend haters!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.