35#kb
50 swings/ 10 seconds rest
7 minutes
5 cycles

**jumprope
manila jump rope
30 seconds work/ 30 seconds rest
10 rounds

Gayle::: I hope your planting went well yesterday!:) How was your birthday celebration? what did you do? great cookies! I love white chocolate:p

Jane::: how'd the workout go? It looks great!!

Rhonda::: great workout yesterday! can't believe you don't eat breakfast!! Its my favorite meal!

Marcy::: good luck today with ETK!! you are really rockin with the pullups/chinups!

Andilynn::: great job using the heavier bells!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Well, I'm having a hard time getting started this morning, maybe after my coffee kicks in I'll be ready to go! Yesterday was a rest day and today I'll be back on STS , week three this time, I really ought to try STS as designed on of these days. I still have not done all my 1rm's but I'm still enjoying these workouts very much!

Hope everybody has a great weekend! :)

Hi everyone. I am debating between working out and working in the garden.

Deanie- I used to love eating breakfast. Matter of fact, I had a Saturday morning ritual of homemade pancakes and bacon. Now, it is time saving not too. I can barely make it out of the house on time for work.

Andilynn- Come on lets get moving. Come back and let us know if you got motivated.

Waves to everyone. Will check in later.

I am spent!

Drill Max is a beast! What was Cathe thinking? I thought I was going to pass out. I made it through the whole thing. In round 5, I added 3 risers to the step and did box jumps instead of those skips and jumps. By the time I got to the squat thrusts, it was a miracle that I was still upright.

I did this after a 16 hour fast. I am stretching my window out further so I am doing an 18 hour fast today.

Have a great weekend!

Drill Max is a beast! What was Cathe thinking? I thought I was going to pass out. I made it through the whole thing. In round 5, I added 3 risers to the step and did box jumps instead of those skips and jumps. By the time I got to the squat thrusts, it was a miracle that I was still upright.

I did this after a 16 hour fast. I am stretching my window out further so I am doing an 18 hour fast today.

Have a great weekend!

Wow! Drill max aftera 16hr fast! I don't know if I could do it! Is that not one of the most fun workouts ever though? Hmmmmmm, maybe I should do that! I'm feeling motivated nopw and ready to go, I'll just never be a am exerciser, I did it for years but once I switched to working out in the evenings I never miss a workout. I'm leaving to go to supper at the inlaws, eating all the morels DH has found over the last week so I need a real calorie burner for tonite and Drill Max will be just the ticket, Thx Farmer:)

The workout yesterday was great. I had to cut it short though as I got home late and had to be at my parent's. I did it all except for the 800m run at the end. Today I did Gym Styles BSB.

Farmer ~ good job on Drill Max. That's one of my favorites.

Andilynn ~ Hope to got your workout in.

Deanier ~ great workout as always.

Waves hello to Gayle and Marcy.

Yuck! What a rainy and nasty Sunday,I wonder if I should do homework or catch a movie? I'm leaning toward a movie but I don't think there's much out now that I want to see! Well, I ended up sticking to STS last nite (disc7) and I'm feeling it this morning, I don't know if it was because I was so late getting my workout in (9:30pm) or if I was just having a bad day but I was draggin'. I made it thru though and decided to tack Drill Max on today as a cardio workout. I do love Drill Max. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)

I got up this morning and did a 6 mile run then came home and did some abs with my kettlebell and tacked on a 120 swings with my 35# bell. I'm looking forward to a relaxing Sunday!

Andilynn ~ Good job with getting your workout in last night. I love Drill Max too!!

Good afternoon

today is a rest day for me. I am not really resting though, as I am running around doing errands!**ha ha**

Jane::: have a great rest of the day. what a workout this morning!:eek:

Andilynn:::: love drill max cardio! I don't like drill 3 with the stability ball though. I usually sub a 3 or 5 pound weight instead... that drill just seems to go on and on...and on!;)

waves to everyone else!!
have a super sunday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.