***kettlebell * monday ***

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Gayle::: I answered your clean/press question on yesterdays thread. Don't know if you saw it.

Todays workout: http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/
I was really surprised that I couldn't knock out the ladders better than I did today. Ironically, my pullups were really good! Go figure!

Have a great Monday!
waves to everyone!
I have a typical Monday, busy day today, ...will try to bbl!

Morning!

Deanie, way to snatch!!! 106 in 5 minutes - HOLLA!

Gayle, I dead clean each rep, too. :)

Jane, Marcy and Rhonda - HEYA! :D

Today we didn't do much of anything, so I don't know why I didn't check in. I watched a lot of BBC classics with DD, as well as A&E Pride and Prejudice, and read a lot. I haven't had a weekend like this in AGES!

http://fitmiss.tv/index.php/workinit/3-record/46-5192010

Time to get movin', I'll see you guys later!!! :D

Melissa

Hi Everyone!

I had a super busy weekend. I didn't workout on Saturday. My sisters and I took mom to a nursery and I got a couple of trees to plant in my backyard. Mom had a great time and is almost back to her regular energy level. It's only been a little over 3 weeks since her surgery. She is suppose to start chemo next week.

Yesterday I ran 7 miles and then worked in the yard planting my trees and then I did stuff around the house and crashed more or less.

I'm doing a circuit workout today.

Do intervals of 40 seconds of work/20 seconds of rest for 5 rounds. Take a 1 minute rest between rounds.

Swings
Pull ups
Jump Rope
Planks
Kettlebell Figure 8
Mr. Spectacular

Waving hello to everyone. I'm busy at work today. I will try to bbl!!

Hi everyone!

Deanie/Melissa - Thanks so much for your info on cleans. I'll keep working them from the floor then. My form is much better that way.

Deanie - Great job on the snatches! :)

Melissa - Nice snatch workout today! :) We watched Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead this weekend. Zombieland was just some great, gory fun! :p I loved Woody Harrelson's character. I thought Shaun of the Dead was a pretty good homage to George Romero...Ed had the best line: "WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU BARBARA!" :D

Jane - Great run yesterday! I like today's circuit. What kind of trees did you get?

Hi Marcy and Rhonda!

I'm doing swings tonight. I'm going to give those high-knee jump ropes a try.

Have a great day!

Jane - Great run yesterday! I like today's circuit. What kind of trees did you get?

Gayle,

I got Henry's Garnet (VA Sweetspire) and Black Haw (Viburnum Prunifolium). They both can either be shrubs or trees but I'm using them as accent trees. I also planted a red bud tree that my mom gave me.

Good Afternoon

Melissa: Great workout today. It sounds like you had a nice weekend - sometimes you need that laid back, do nothing weekend. It totally revitalizes you for the week!!

Jane:: I like your workout today. What is a Mr. Spectacular? I should know, but I am drawing a blank:confused: I am glad your mom is doing well!

Gayle::: Have fun with the swings and the knee high jumprope workout!

waves to Marcy and Rhonda!!
Have a great afternoon/evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.