***HAPPY NEW YEAR CHALLENGERS****

idream

Cathlete
WISHING ALL MY LOVELY CYBER CHALLENGERS A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WE, (australians) WILL GET THERE (2009) BEFORE YOU GUYS!

I have had a wonderful time, this year with you guys, and its been a lot of fun, and thank you for your support and encouragements. Lets do it all again next year:D

So ladies, I've steadied myself on that bandwagon. Stayed on it today. Yahooooooo!
Todays workout was the 60 mins of cardio that FF's rotation called for yesturday. I've read her breakdown of the PS exercises and I'm soooo thick I don't have a clue exactly "what" the exercise are! I'm thinking of buying PS just so that I can do the rotation. Mind you its just until CharLean arrives (still waiting ho hum)

Jean - I won't be seeing Marley and Me, just can't do it. Mind you I won't watch Bambi or Lassie or any of those kind a films. I cry waaaay toooo much. So whats the mini challenge for you? Or are you going to go all out and go for the BIG Challenge? Enjoy your New Year drinks have one for me, my heads starting to pound so no drinks for me - just BED! God I'm boring!!

Foxy Roxie - Good cardio workout yesturday. You up early today? You aren't throwing Momma from the train, (that John Travolta movie)You are throwing Momma ON the train. I'm kidding! Hope she got away safely. You will probably miss her you know.

Amelia - That wake up in the middle of the night with the mouth WIDE open and dry is awful! Hope you are feeling better today.

Becca- Hey well done on giving yourself the 5ks Challenge! Are you going to have a time limit? Or would you be happy just to complete it?

Hello Elaine and Andrea. Hoping you have a great New Year Celebrations.

Monring girls!

Andrea-Great job with your workout today! Ive had a great time getting to know all my cyber friends in 08...yes,lets make it another good year together. My goal is to be down 30lbs by the end of the year! I think thats doable!

Hey to everybody"!

Today im feeling a little bit better...still got a stuffed up nose but im tired of not working out. My dog is waiting by the back door(funny how she knows when im about to walk her:)) so that will be it today,may do some abb work!

Oh and i weighed this morning,didn't do to bad. I haven't logged or counted cals since september(faithfully) im up 3lbs since my last wi about three weeks ago:eek: So thats a total of 6lbs until i get to my smallest weight..then i will start attacking that;):D so actually i got 36lbs to lose:eek:

lets kick butt today ladies!

Hi just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy New Year. This year has been great getting to know each and everyone of you. Looking forward to 2009.

This morning's workout was a mish mosh of previewing new DVD's Yea!. I did 20 min of Kick Max, then tried High Step Circuit and High Step Training. I think I am going to really like HST. Kick Max is actually for DD, but I wanted to see what it was like. The others came with the High Step Value pack I order with my calendar coupon.

My Challenge for the New Year is to lose these stubborn 10 pounds by my birthday in March. Once I lose them, then I 'll decide if that's where I want to stay.

Happy New Year everyone. Have a safe time bringing in the new year.

Jean

Jean-great workout today...a little bit of everything.

dogwalk done! Just thrity minutes of walking and i feel better....burned 150 cals.

newyear074.gif

Happy New Year!

Hello All!

I couldn't sleep last night and I was up before the sun this morning, so I got my workout in early. I did MM and PUB back and bi's. Another cooker! My biceps were toasted! Tomorrow is cardio. I will run and do some kickboxing, probably 4DS since it's short.

Andrea, Happy new year to you! I am not trying for a time. I just want to be able to run a whole 5K. I did a 4 mile and a 5K race last year and had to walk parts of each race. :mad: This year I will run! :D I highly recommend PS. It is a great series. A little dated, but some good tough workouts.

Amelia, I am glad you were able to get out for a walk. Hopefully the new year will bring you health and a ton of energy!

Jean, way to mix it up on the WO. That sounds like fun. 10 lbs by March sounds very doable. You can do it!!!!

My weight was down 2.5 lbs when I did that CTX rotation. Then at Christmas I gained it all back and a few more.:( I am back to my pre-CTX weight and am working towards losing 5 more. My goal for the first month of 2009 is to incorporate clean eating into my and my family's diet.

I hope you all have a great night tonight and be safe!!!! See you all next year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone,

Didn't sleep well last nite got up at 2am and left the house at 3:30 to get mom to the train station got home at 6:20 then laid down for alittle while forgot to turn on alarm clock woke up at 8:15 and got ready for work needless to say I am exhausted. My goal this year is to get into great shape want to loose 5lbs by neices wedding in June. If I can come up with enough energy I will do mm back pub back mm biceps and pub biceps then mm abs.

Andrea-have a great new year and great job on jumping on the wagon.

Amelia-glad you are feeling better.

Jean-I am going to do Jillians 30 day shred starting Monday I don't have PS so I can't do FFs rotation next week.

Becca-I am seriously considering purchasing PS just can't decide.

Everyone have a great nite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.