***H*A*T*E*** Cardio, Love Weights 12/3

Miss Lee

Cathlete
A frosty g'morning to ya!!

Why are y'all making me start this thread again http://bestsmileys.com/anxious/4.gif . Oh, I hate that! Augie, I thought now that you're back I wouldn't have to do this -- LMAO!!

Well, I started it, now talk amongst yourselves while I whip up a batch of eggs in purgatory :9 . I just can't get enough a dem eggs! :9

Seriously, I'll BBIAB :*

Michele- I'm sorry you had to start the thread...

http://bestsmileys.com/signs9/4.gif

How was b-fast?

*******WHERE DID AUGUST GO??*******

She shows up to tease us then doesn't come back.
http://bestsmileys.com/signs7/11.gif

It is cold here but thank goodness we aren't getting the snow that they got in Northern IL so I can't complain. Chad & I just hung out last night & think we'll be doing more of the same tonight- the medicine he is on makes him tired, he called this morning to see how I was doing already & he sounded so tired. :-(

Okay, well just wanted to say hey to Michele & scold August. ;-)

Hiya Jen!!

You should be sorry :p -- LMAO!!

Breakfast was yummy, thank you very much. It's a nice change from your basic eggs and toast, and healthy, too.

That Augie -- what a tease she is. Although I suppose she's having some quality squirrel time. :+ :7

Our weather really sucked over the weekend. It was cold and rainy. We had a downpour Sunday morning, then it warmed up to the 50's late in the day and the wind kicked up. It was kind of spooky. It's just cold and gloomy this morning.

It sounds like Chad is doing pretty well. What did the doctor think after surgery? Will his shoulder return to normal?

Jennifer - How old is Morgan? I love that name -- it's so cute! I remember when my one and only niece was little. She was such a doll baby...and then she grew up :eek: :-( . She's a total nightmare now.

I would definitely go with the guy who goes to church. My DH and I met at a church party. Notice I said party and not service }( :7

My new little Christmas tree will be ready today :). Actually, it was ready Saturday but something was wrong and it kept sliding in the pot so I returned it. They're going to fill the container with expanding foam so that baby won't budge. It's so pretty -- it's a long needle pine decorated simply with berry sprigs, pine cones, and little white lights. I can't wait to bring it home again and put it up...er...plug it in :p

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas4/18.gif

HIYA Michele -

I will have to try that sometime... would it work with egg beaters though? That is the only type of egg I use anymore-they are so easy.

Chad is doing good- he is tired & takes longer to do things like shower, get dressed, etc... I told him just to not wear clothes!! }( ;-) :) He goes back in 2 weeks and should know more then about things will be so keep your fingers crossed for him.

Your tree sounds beautiful, I am glad you were able to find one that you really like! I will not be putting up a tree this year w/ Sport, even the table top one I normally do won't go up b/c I have no doubt he would be in it and probably try to eat it! :p :eek:

Hi everyone,

I had to go back about a million posts to figure out what these eggs are all about and what is going on with Chad. The eggs sound yummy and I am glad Chad is doing better. And Michele, the tree sounds beautiful.

Ella has her 2 month shots today :( I feel so bad for her. She will not feel well for a few days after this.

I lost 2.9 lbs this week! I am down 8.8 lbs over 6 weeks on weight watchers. I have about 5-6 lbs to go now. Or really whenever I fit into my old clothes I will stop, I don't care a ton about the number on the scale. I can finally button one pair of my old jeans, but they are too tight and I have a "muffin top" so still have a little ways to go until they fit.

I did not make green eggs and ham.

But I'm determined to try that Purgatory thing, I am.

I woke up, I barely had time to slurp down some soymilk, was out the door and now it's 2am! Where did the day go?!

Truth be told, (switching subjects, but it's on the subject, so let me be whiney a little bit even though I've not been around and maybe have not earned my whiney time but you're a forgiving bunch so I'm telling you anyway :D ) Mom's arm thingy turned out to actually be a neck thingy, and I've been taking her to the hospital three times a week to get a shot to stimulate the nerves. The great news is that her arm is doing WAY better. The bad news is that it takes about three hours each time we go to the hospital (getting there and waiting our turn, then waiting our turn to pay our bill and then getting back) and it's seriously like totally cutting into my social life, which is like, a major bummer, you know?

Anyway, the shots three times a week will only go on until the end of the year so cheer me on. :*

All right. I'm packing it up for bed. I'm sorry to still not be able to do any personals! I hate that when I can't!

Sparkle sparkle sparkle! (I don't know why I wrote that but just felt inspired to.) :7

Hey Augie -- you want a little cheese to go with that whine http://planetsmilies.net/happy-smiley-588.gif

Just kidding :* :* You can whine all you want. We're just happy to have you back in the fold :) :*

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you and your mom!! You guys have been dealing with a lot! I hate hanging out at the hospital -- it just sucks the life out of you.

I wonder if a little physical therapy would help. The first time I herniated a disc in my neck I had about 6 or 8 weeks of PT which restored my function 100%. I was fine for 10 years and then I had a BIG herniation that required surgery :eek: . I healed about 99.9% from that. I have a little permanent weakness in my shoulders and tri/biceps, but not so's you'd notice.

Try those eggs -- they're good and good for you!

Diane - ^^^5's to you for your weight loss!! You MUST try those eggs! They are so yummy and healthy :9 . I swear, Ella is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen :+

Hey chickies. Boy my 30 min lunch flies by b/c it is over already!!!

Aug - welcome back stranger!!!! We missed you. I'm glad that your mom is going to be ok but I agree that it is a PIA with all that running around. As for the tops, I am not talking about shirts silly. I'm talking about spinning tops - they are called Beyblades.

Michele - aren't you sick of them darn eggs already????? Guess what I had last night??? Shrimp, clams & scallops. Are you drooling yet???

Jen - glad to hear that Chad is feeling better. How long will he be off work?

Diane - great job on the weight loss. You're doing great!

Hi Jennifer.

Hate to chat and run but I've got tons to do. Talk to you all tomorrow!

Hello Haters.

How are you? I hate Mondays. Non-stop all day long then to hear criticzm on Tues AM. from people who make worst mistakes than I do, but they have power that I don't. Although, I refused to give up my day off on Friday cause my Supervisor has a funeral. I'm hanging onto it because I won't get another day off-unless it's midweek-for the rest of the year.

Men update-Yes, I'm sticking with the guy that attends church. I'm expecting the boot from Mark, which will be good. Better now than later.

Auggie-Where are you?

Diane-Love the pics of Miss Ella Grace.

Hello Jen, Robin, and Michele.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.