***Eat CLEAN Friday - Cedie says so!***

Ugh, I'm up early against my will. Lots to do today.

b - kashi, banana
s - apple
l - romaine, cherries, almonds, apple
s - 9-grain toast
d - I'll be at Gina's K'garten teachers. She's doing an elaborate spread to thank all the moms that help her in her classroom. I'm there quite a bit so I get to go! I have no idea what to expect there but I'll keep it clean. I've discovered that too much sugar makes, um, flatulence, readliy occur. I would never be able to show my face at K'g again if I bombed 'em out! A new motivation to avoid the dessert table!:p ;( :7

My house cleaner comes today! YAY! Lots of errands to do - lots of work too.

Hopin to get C&W in somewhere. Might not be until after the party tonight. Hope I can get it in earlier. That's a long time thought for the girls to keep themselves occupied w/o getting into trouble!

WHat will your day be like?

Love the thread title, Kate! I will do better today -- Cedie (and Kate) says so!!

I read your comments on yesterday's thread -- I will definitely look into that book. I have had ovulation pain for as long as I can remember. Chris and I are talking about getting pregnant about a year or so after the wedding, so it would be helpful then too.

LADIES, we are waiting on a HUGE winter storm! It should start tomorrow morning I think, and last thru Sunday afternoon. They are talking about two potential scenarios, based on temps and the track of the storm. In one case, they are talking about a foot of snow. In the other, several inches of ice and SLEET mixed in -- YUCK!

Colleen, what are they calling for in your area?

Robin, how is the weather up there? I was thinking about you as I watched the nightly news last night.

Today's workout will be 4DS Shoulders and Drill Max cardio drills. Menu will be GOOD!

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L grilled chicken w/veggies
S banana, protein bar
D ???, will be on the fly...

Have a great Friday, everyone!!

Send some snow to Michigan!!! We have not had a good dumping yet! I wanna go sledding (whining!)! I wanna make a snow-family for my front yard!!! I can see my grass - I want to see pile of snow & actually get snowed - on a weekday, please, so DH has to stay home too!

Good eats today, Katie! Keep up the good work!

Workout is done, I am showered, drinking my shake and stalling -- don't wanna go to work.

After a few days with no cardio, I feel GREAT today. I love to get all hot and sweaty and breathe hard!

Check back at lunch time!

Hello cLean and tidy ladies!!!

I love our tagline today, i did LIS on Wednesday, and laugh everytime Cathe says that!! Clever you are Kate!!

Kate, have a good time at school, sounds like a busy day, but fun. I cant workout after i've eaten anything for some reason, i have to leave like 2 or 3 hours. Menu looks good to go!

Katie, very nice workout, no comment on the sweaty breathing, lol! What do you put in your shake?

Well, we had our party yesterday, and not only did i bring my own lunch, i resisted 4 types of cheesecake at the dessert table. The docs pay for this, and its catered by the best in Toronto. The Moka crumble cheesecake looked damn good too!

Tonight, i'm gonna do 4D BC and core, tomorrow is couples counselling and its D-day....we decide about the relationship, how's that for eating pressure, i feel sick waiting for this tomorrow.

I'll post menu's when i loose my intern...one more week!!
BBL
Steph

Steph - You amazing, girl! No cheesecake?! Willpower of steel!

On a serious note, I wish you all the best with your decision tomorrow. I can't imagine. (((((big hug)))))

Morning ladies.

I had to break off all the ice outside and defrost my car :-( x( which took up my time so no workout today.

Enjoy your party Kate. We are going to get hit up here with a lot of snow on Sunday, so I'm going to do food shopping tonight.

Steph 4 types of cheesecake :9 :9 :9 You go girl!

Good luck with the counseling Steph I hope it works out for the best.

Kate and Robin,

Thank you for your wishes, i greatly appreciate it.
What would i do without you :)

Robin, i'm looking at Manhatten for January! I might have to run by Queens!!
Steph

Robin - I completely detest scraping ice off the car. Sorry you had to miss a workout for it! I say go start your car/ turn the defroster on an dby the time you finished w/ LIS cardio it's ready to go! I *MAKE* DH keep "my side" of the garage free of his stuff/junk because I REFUSE to park outside in the winter!:)

Robin, I think you are getting the same storm I am! I need groceries too!

Stephanie, I will keep you and DH in my thoughts. How stressful that must be...

My clean lunch is on the stove right now, smells yummy!

BTW, I forgot now who asked, but my protein shake is about 1 cup of strawberries and 1 heaping scoop of vanilla whey protein. YUM!

Just dropping back in to note that I am chugging a BIG glass of water!

We could re-title this thread to say...

***DRINK you WATER -- Kate says so!***

}( :D ;)

I'm drinking my water too. We have the Directors party this afternoon, nothing too heavy just 1/4 of a sandwich and fruit.
We have no choice he serves food on cake plates...cheap, cheap.

Hi Everyone,

It has been a busy day! I have a million things to do before the end of the day and I feeling I am going to be at the grocery store at 9:00 tonight.

Katie - They are calling for 1 to 3 inches of sleet, snow and freezing rain. It will start Sat. night and end Sun. as rain.
Kate - good luck with your dinner tonight. It's hard going to someone's house and hoping they have clean food.
Robin - sorry about all the ice on your car. I park in the garage but my DH has broken at least 2 ice scrapers getting the ice off his car.
Steph - Lots of hugs to you. Tomorrow is a big day for you. Try to do some yoga to clear your mind.

w/o was Bento BC
b: kashi flakes
s: donut :-(
l: taco salad
s: banana
d: tbd

Have a great day!

Colleen

Hey, Colleen! Glad to see you! I actually like to groc.shop at night. No crowds! One donut??? Coulda been worse - great portion control! Me, I had a part of a sugar cookie this afternoon and I SWEAR it's making me crave sugar. I had a handful of nuts to fill me up and now I'm tryin REAL HARD to keep my arse outta the kitchen to avoid unncessary snacking!

Wow got a lot done this evening. I did the food shopping and then I took the kids to targets. I'm finished shopping for Christmas, I think. ;-)

Tomorrow is the GScouts party and then I'm in for the weekend. I have my salt for the snow and de-icers for my locks. I have plenty of hot chocolate so I think I'm ready for the storm.

The hot chocolate is the most important part! You didn't forget the marshmallows, did you?!:p :7

I went to the party and DID SO GREAT! The entrees and sides were lots of saucy/gloppy things and I didn't eat any. There was some cut up fruit and veggies and a nut bowl so I had that. When dessert time came I passed it by (thanks for the motivation, Steph. If you can pass up cheesecake, I can too!). Needless to say, I got a few raised eyebrows and "so THAT"S how you stay so skinny!" comments....like being FIT (NOT skinny) is a bad thing! Oh well. It was a nice enough evening and I'm taking my skinny butt downstairs to do C&W. I would've been tempted to skip it but DH is sawing logs in his chair....

I am SO HAPPY to report that I a 100% clean day today -- YAY!

Robin, I do not yet have my snow groceries. Chris and I agreed to go tomorrow morning on our way to his house. Hope 10,000 people didn't have the same idea! We got a little more Christmas shopping done as well tonight.

I am going to give Collin a dark chocolate covered cherry, and I reeallllllly want one, but I will resist. At least until tomorrow!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.