***DaMaGe CoNtRoL**Saturday***

Hi Ladies,

We are heading to the mountains today. I'm so looking forward to a week off from work. Should be able to check in and see what all you ladies are up to...hopefully working out for me.;)

Laura-sending hugs and prayers, hope they finally took care of your DM.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

bbl

Hi Girls

Another hot one here and no a/c working in the building. I don't move, it isn't so bad! LOL I mopped the floor and started sweating...so I stopped:eek:

So much for a good sleep last night. I had a flight at 5 a.m!:mad: Ugh...it seems like I have to go a couple of days with broken sleep and then I catch up. I hope nothing happens tonight and then I can get a good sleep in! After I got home at 6 I went back to bed until 8:30, then went for a short run (cause it was to warm) and then I did CTX shoul,bics and tris.

Diana** Hope you have an awesome vaca! Im sure you will!!!

Wendy** I know STS is a bit lengthy. I think I did it last summer and found it hard to fit it all in b/c after my run outside, I didn't really care to do anything else. I just jam in what I can, when I can these days. No routine at all!!

Laura** I hope everything is o.k. I can only imgaine how fustrated you must have felt yesterday! I would have been the same way.

Jen** Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Jacque** Come out, come out...wherever you are;)

I may bbl!

Lori:)

Good nearly lunchtime ladies !

Was playin' with one of the computers again earlier and then just finished Athletic Step. After my day at work y'day - absolutely nuthin' but problems - I came home to DH playing with my macaw in the bedroom. I got down on the floor and she attacked me the little beee-ach ! :mad: Pinched my upper leg so told DH that "mama" is injured and needs to go out for Happy Hour ! ;) Not a hard sell so off we went. Came home, watered, cleaned the kitchen a bit and hit the spa. So today I'll try to get my GS floorwork in later - we'll see.

Diana - have a safe trip to the timeshare and have a blast - I know you will. Nothing better than being away from the house on vacation and setting whatever schedule you feel like. I'd love to do that soon. Reminds me I think I'll check to see if we can make some reservations at Yosemite campgrounds somewhere. DH loves to fish in the Merced river - that sounds divine ! Hope the girls have a great time too ! Can you post pics with your laptop?

Lori - HEY - wait a minute ! ! ! Wendy should have been here before me - she is 3 hours earlier in her time zone ! LOL ! :p Sorry you missed out on a good night's sleep. Tonight will be your night to sleep ! ;) Boy you are toggling between cool, rainy and warm weather. That is such a drag - but at least it is nice out if you can get your runs in early or late in the day.

PunkyJen - great job getting in 3 w/o's this week with your schedule. Any fun plans for your time off work? Thought about heading down for the Garlic Festival? Let me know if you do - I usually am in the Wine tent all weekend ! Serve for Guglielmo winery and have a buddy who has great BBQ too ! Not great for the clean eating plans though ! ;) I do like GS for heavier weights. Do you have any of Cathe's heavies like Slow & Heavy or Pyramids? Those are both great too. Pure Strength is another goodie. I also like the Muscle Max/Muscle Endurance as a combo for heavy and endurance.

Laura - hope Mom's surgery came out OK - thinking of you !

Wendy - where the heck are you this AM? When do you go get DS?

Hi Girls.

Quickie check in to say I did BM2 w/u and combo 1 (with 1 riser) and then LIC all 3 step combos and their blasts plus the bonus cardio (with 2 risers), 5 mins of the 8 min ab routine and then finially finished it off with my usual inner thigh reps today. Took about 75 minutes and was a great cardio sweat!

I originally had legs on tap but wasn't feelin' it so that will happen tmrw instead!

Sorry to hit and run but I gotta get my arse to bed!

Night night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.