***DaMaGe CoNtRoL**FRIDAY***

Good Morning Ladies,

Hope me starting the thread doesn't backfire. I could see that Jacque and Lori were around.:p

Anyway, the girls are upstairs sleeping.:D They did wake up in the night and want their mommy or daddy, but DH took care of them and they went back to sleep. They will be spending the next month with me...I'm so happy!!!

This morning will be a HIIT w/o and then during the girls nap time I will try to do legs, back and core.

Tonight we are all going to MIL's for dinner. MIL is taking Amanda and her BF to the mountains today so they can see some of the nearby sites.

Gotta get going on my w/o since I have Dr. appt this morning too.

bbl

Good Friday morning ladies !

Not sure how busy it will be here today since seems that nearly everyone is away or has plans.

Got a BBQ at work today and hoping to finish LOTS of work ! Pulled a 10hr day yesterday to try to get ahead. Usually get off early the day b4 a 3day weekend though I haven't been lately. Want to leave early today.

No workout last night - headache finally subsided but I wasn't home until after 8:30 due to errands, out to eat, etc. Oh well, will make up for it this weekend.

Diana - Enjoy enjoy enjpy ! I know you will - I'm so happy for you ! :p
Have a great day and hope you get your workouts in. I didn't get that far when I had my guys here last week. Their schedules were totally opposite of each other. :( I always had mine up and down at the same time and had 3.

Hope the rest of you are having fun fun fun !

Hi ladies,

Well I've been a busy bee this morning. I did HIIT 40/20 and Coremax 3 before heading off to the Dr. Once I got home from the Dr. DS1 and I took the girls to the park for a bit...20 minutes. Then we headed to Wal Mart to pick up some oatmeal and juice for the girls...and of course picked up a few more things too.

They did some nerve testing to determine if I had carpal tunnel syndrome...which I do. The testing was a bit uncomfortable, electric shocks at different locations on my hand and arm. To start with, I need to use ice, ibuprofen etc. They did offer a cortisone shot but wussed out on that. Although I may consider that in the future. They supposedly bring months of relief. If it gets worse, surgery is an option.

I just fed the girls and they are down for a nap. I was planning on working out, that's not going happen now. I need to clean up from lunch and get all the girls stuff put away...looks like a tornado went through the living room...Lori-I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

Jacque-Do you have any plans for the long weekend? We will just be chilling with the girls. Our neighborhood park puts on a big fireworks display every year so we will be watching that. Hope you feel better, these allergies seem to have taken a hold of you. My DBIL suffers from them also...I feel so bad for him.

I took some pictures at the park this morning...I'm going to try to post them to FB.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Hiya Diana !

Other than the Dr. visit it sounds like you had a grand ol' day. I get flare ups from minor carpal typically when I get started with my gardening. Wearing my brace at night and at work here and there depending on how it feels. Falls asleep at night when I don't wear it. Do you have one of those? The icing helps lots also. I went for PT a few years ago and it was great. They did alternating ice/warm water baths and while in the water you squeeze a ball (or anything that makes you use your hand). Then they'd do massage and ultra sound followed up with a Tens unit (contracting the muscles).

That all helped me and then at the end of it all I moved my mouse to my left hand at work and have left it there ever since. Got used to it and so work doesn't bother it any longer. Only when I over work it at home ! :p

Our weekend will be quiet - will clean the carpets sometime or perhaps in sections. Our city does a great fireworks show at the high school and we just walk over (about 15 - 20 mins) or ride our bikes and then watch. DH did fall asleep last year so we ended up staying home and I could see some of the show from my backyard deck.

It'll be fun to watch the girls reactions ! Have fun at MIL's tonight !

Check ya in the AM !

Hellooooooooooo Lori ! Whatcha up to girlie?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.