***DaMaGe CoNtRoL***Monday***

rmrmr

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

I tried checking in earlier but the forums were down. And now there aren't any posts for today...strange.

No workout to report for yesterday...I literally cannot get anything done with the girls in the house. I ended up napping when they did yesterday instead of working out.

Today I'm doing S&H Chest & Triceps and then have bootcamp class tonight. Even though it is a holiday here, the rec ctr is open so we have class tonight.

PunkyJen-the girls names are Rylee and Rallie...and they are tons of fun. We spend our time playing outside, going through many bottles of bubbles, chasing butterflies, and playing soccer.

What is everyone else up to today?

Hi Girls! Just checking in-- yes, the forums were down, and I also couldn't get on until now. ;)

Just wanted to share: I got bold and sent Jai a message on FB regarding juicing-- she wrote me back almost immediately and talked to me extensively about her diet and everything!!! I felt very proud and motivated. I just think she's in such great shape.

Anyhow-- another day off for this mommy and teacher; I think I'll do a cardio today. Have a lovely one!:cool:

Hey Jen-I'd love to hear more about Jai's nutrition program. I believe I read that Jai is a fitness model so I'm sure she stays in tip top shape all the time for photo shoots etc. How nice that she responded so quickly. Have a great day....I'm heading outside to play with the girls, they are quite demanding and I'm sure I give in to their wants much more than their mother does...or even I did as a mother. Being a grandma has it's advantages.

here's what Jai wrote back to me

Diana: Here's what she wrote back to me. I was specifically asking about weight loss-- I thought it was great she wrote back so quickly. I think she's got her own business now, catering with healthy foods. Have a blast with those little ones!:cool:

"Hi Jen,
Nice that you are interested in "juicing". I don't really eat for weight loss specifically. I just know that when I'm nourished well, everything else falls into place like my energy and workouts. That makes keeping my weight where I want it to be. When I eat junk, my workouts suffer and I crave more junky foods. I absolutely still juice and it helps decrease my bad cravings. I also take a multi-vitamin, extra calcium, vitamin D, a probiotic, and super greens supplements in my juices.
I can't say juicing directly causes weight loss but it helps me feel great, especially with my skin, hair, and workout recovery. When I feel great, my weight is sooo much easier to control. For weight management, I primarily avoid boxed or canned foods and get enough protein...and I watch my portions, lots of little meals.
Hope this reply helps my fellow Cathlete. Take care :)"

Hi Girls!

Can't believe it's my first time here today. Of course I tried earlier so needless to say I was a tad bit lost when I didn't have anything to do while I was drinking my foffee. My workout was abs and 9.5 km run outside.

O.k..so what is "juicing"? Please in form me b/c if it would make me look like Jai I am all for it:D:p

Diana** Are those kiddies tuckering you out?:p I can barely handle the one I have...nevermind double trouble! hehe! Hope you get a good workout in today.

Jen** Jai is one of my favs as well. I think she is sooo beautiful and in awesome shape. Its also so nice that these women aren't in their 20's anymore...gives us hope that it doesn't have to be downhill after 40 right?

I may bbl. DH is going fishing, I have to pick DS up and then make supper. I did another exam last night and got a 95 on it:) Now I am out of studying material. My books are in the mail but I am tempted to print off the next module so I will have something to read tonight.

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

I'm happy to report I got in a workout, S&H Chest & Triceps. My arms are shaking. At this point, I have every intention of going to bootcamp class at 7pm....we'll see what happens.

Why yes Lori, those girls are wearing me out! One of them is quite needy, and only seems to want me. We went outside to play and all she wanted to do was sit on my lap. Her sister played with bubbles, kicked the ball around etc. She also had a meltdown for no reason and had to stand in the corner until she stopped crying.

Juicing is simply extracting the juice from fruits and vegetables and drinking them. You can buy juicers...like you do blenders. It's a great way to make healthier drinks, smoothies etc. The downside is you miss out on some of the fiber when you juice. There are all kinds of recipes for juicers.

Lori-nice w/o today. It is in the mid 90's here, so we've only been playing outside for about 15 minutes at a time cuz we get too hot. I can't seem to get anything done with the girls around...had to text ds3 to come downstairs and watch the girls so I could do laundry. DS1 is off the next few days so he will be taking care of them...giving me time to take care of the house. You are cruising right through your personal training program...good for you!

bbl

Yay Jennie! Just finished Butts/Guts about 2 hours ago.

Yes, Lori! It's cool that we older gals (I'm 46) can still kick it.
I just want to keep pumping it forever. One of my heroes is Tosca Reno, who is 50 and looks and feels (she says) AMAZING!!! So I have 4 years to get where she is!, Right?
:):D:rolleyes:

Dianna: Rallie and Riley!! That is so cute! They are absolutely adorable-- I know how you feel-- I can still remember those long years when I had toddlers in the house. Got nothing done and was very sedentary. Thinking good thoughts for you-- you might need somebody to spell you this month to TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.